Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinythings

VIP Member
She probably consumes more calories than she realises through the Costa coffees and cakes. She might be lighter than she looks but her build makes her look heavier

Does your metabolism ever return to normal after an ED?

Or she could also be one of those unlucky women like myself who can eat a normal meal and look like you've eaten like an elephant for weeks.

Reactions: 3

freya

Kid looks like he’s tongue-tied or has something in his mouth. I’d hope a professional would have noticed by now if it is TT but looks very classic. Probably why he’s not putting on weight/is ineffective at feeding. And she’s past the point of having it snipped unless they go private. Quite unpleasant for an older baby as well. Probably why Sarah should have got her head out of her arse but y’know, just spectating, since she puts it out there.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I know it's very 'Mumsnet' of me to say but it makes me nervous she is trying to get Wee C to sleep in a baby nest with a loose blanket over him/near his face. I know she is sitting next to him now but if he falls asleep she will be out of there like a shot!!
And she has them gross cats all over the house without a watch so who knows what could happen!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow her friend Karena Valentina on Instagram? They seem to be good friends but seem really mismatched as friends

Reactions: 2

choccythief

Wonder what’s going on with the radio silence, apart from posting an ad, she’s not manically posting about the journey back from Aberdeen. This is either because: 1. Family have had a word and banned her or 2. She’s kept kids off school and knows she’ll get flamed for missing 1st day back…..

GiggleBee

VIP Member
He still looks so small and almost new born (if it wasn't for that smile) in that latest pic with Lachlan.

sj25

what I want to know is… those eyelashes have been done again v recently… I’ve never had a lash app that’s taken less than 2 hours… maybe 1.45 but still how is she doing that if C doesn’t nap????? Once thr lashes have been started you can’t open your eyes and need to lay flat??
They are individual strip lash ones that last up to a week that she’s done herself, she was trying to flog them a few days ago

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think it's a midwife shes friends with. The midwife always likes (or atleast used to) exploit her children on social media.
That’s better than her being too friendly with their midwife I guess. You would hope she’d be still be professional enough to have a quiet word with her, but if she exploits her own kids she’s unlikely to do that!

Either that or she’s lost her phone. That said, I would shed expected her to get a new one within hours of landing or commandeer someone else’s