Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he's napping there to me.

Or does she mean this one only naps on her terms ie leaving her in peace... because if that's the case, get this Sarah... he's a baby, they need love and care and contact! She's had 2 before surely she knows 3 month old babies need to be with their mum all the time!
Surely as this is her much longed for baby, and hopefully her last, she'd savour these moments!

Reactions: 11
I don't know why she's now saying she likes contact naps because I'm sure she refused to let one of the older two (or possibly both) contact naps.

Reactions: 5
He naps when grannie is around because grannies not a lunatic and she’s not frantic and manic. Babies feed off energy Sarah and yours is making that poor little boy stressed to bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aww isn’t it so cute when grown adults are completely incompetent and can’t even manage a simple task like online shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Aww isn’t it so cute when grown adults are completely incompetent and can’t even manage a simple task like online shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t believe her story at all, the order wouldn’t process without a payment method and if it didn’t slip through they would be emailing to say order hasn’t been processed. She has nothing else to say so just wants to come across as oops I’m so cute and ditsy 🤪

Reactions: 9
She is the least competent adult I know! How does she manage to forget or literally get everything wrong?!

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe her story at all, the order wouldn’t process without a payment method and if it didn’t slip through they would be emailing to say order hasn’t been processed. She has nothing else to say so just wants to come across as oops I’m so cute and ditsy 🤪
Completely agree. 1 - you wouldn’t be able to place the order online in the first place and 2 - if it expired between ordering and collection day they’d call you when payment failed. 🤥

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. 1 - you wouldn’t be able to place the order online in the first place and 2 - if it expired between ordering and collection day they’d call you when payment failed. 🤥
So, lying to make yourself appear incompetent, she’s unhinged. What does it achieve? It’s not cute or funny, it just makes you look incapable of being an adult.

I wish these dumbos would decide if they are cute and ditsy or girl bosses. Both totally nauseating but pick a side ffs.

Reactions: 10
Stop zooming in on your baby’s face Sarah! Not everyone thinks he’s as cute as you do!

Reactions: 11
Her comment on her latest post to her SIL "still room for one more" she can't stand the 3 she's got and the chances are slim she'll get that girly girl she so desperately wants considering she's got to boys and a girl who is very boyish.

Reactions: 7
She seems to have no concept of when a “haha” should be used either. I don’t think adding an extra tattie to your dinner warrants a haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her comment on her latest post to her SIL "still room for one more" she can't stand the 3 she's got and the chances are slim she'll get that girly girl she so desperately wants considering she's got to boys and a girl who is very boyish.
She will definitely try for a fourth. Once they have moved abroad, her next obsession with be another baby.

Reactions: 10