Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Isla took those photos and we are meant to believe she just happened to snap Sarah at the point she had her tongue pressed between her teeth, ok then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1. Tuna pasta straight in a lunch box is disgusting, that's gonna stink for weeks.

2. Id be suspicious of any nursery giving me a teddy and chocolate (especially expensive chocolates) when just looking around, it's like they're trying to bribe you into enrolling your child.
(Anyone local know which one that would even be that would do that?)

Reactions: 11
1. Tuna pasta straight in a lunch box is disgusting, that's gonna stink for weeks.

2. Id be suspicious of any nursery giving me a teddy and chocolate (especially expensive chocolates) when just looking around, it's like they're trying to bribe you into enrolling your child.
(Anyone local know which one that would even be that would do that?)
Exactly what I thought about the teddy & chocolates- really creepy them trying to bribe parents. I guess they probably know that Sarah will bring them in a lot of £ since he’ll be enrolled on the max hours possible from day 1.

Reactions: 10
She’s got her space and signed up. Teddies and expensive chocolate for a thank you. Let’s admit you have to give a kidney for full time care.

Reactions: 7
It's no wonder that poor boy doesn't nap at home. He's not at home enough to realise it's a safe place for him to feel relaxed and comfortable.

Reactions: 9
Ewwwww Sarah, nobody likes a Beggy Mitchell 😬

IMG_2207.jpeg

But please let us know what you do with all the time you save typing “R” instead of Rob…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She doesn't even like Disney 😂. Apart from Stitch for Isla (which I'm sure is just the character and not the film) what actual Disney are they into?
The free cruise kind 😂

Did they do that before or am I thinking of someone else? I don’t think I’d been on Tattle long and they were giving these weekend cruises away like nobody’s business…but the Knott-Sensibles didn’t promote it well

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The free cruise kind 😂

Did they do that before or am I thinking of someone else? I don’t think I’d been on Tattle long and they were giving these weekend cruises away like nobody’s business…but the Knott-Sensibles didn’t promote it well
Yes they were one of many influencers that got gifted a boring weekend on an identikit Disney “cruise”

I lost count of how many of them I saw get excited about some crappy meal where you get to draw your own character and they show it on the big screen!
I mean, please but that is boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes they were one of many influencers that got gifted a boring weekend on an identikit Disney “cruise”

I lost count of how many of them I saw get excited about some crappy meal where you get to draw your own character and they show it on the big screen!
I mean, please but that is boring as duck.
That’s right!! And I’m sure the Knotts had their Mickey ears on all the time. The weather was rubbish and it looked like they all hated every second.

I couldn’t believe they gifted her a free cruise last time, she’s an even worse influencer nowadays

So she's got a migraine but can still take a picture to tell us all about it... And poor Lachlan has to sit in the car for 1.5 hours waiting for his sister, what the hell! Sarah is an absolute wet wipe, bet Robert begs for the longest deployment possible!

Reactions: 15
I can’t imagine how L is happy to sit in the car for 1.5hrs plus travel time and how that’s even a good idea for any of them. Her routine is madness of her own making.

Reactions: 11
What is funny about the Zara bottoms she’s put him in? They look like they fit perfectly?

Reactions: 12
I thought that too, fit him perfectly. She has such a weird thing about her kids being teeny tiny instead of being happy that wee C is putting on weight 🤦‍♀️

I'll show here teeny my nearly 5 year old ( he's perfect healthy eats for ireland hes just small) is 15 kg, my friends 1 year old weighs more than my son,

Reactions: 1