Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's so they will be off playing so won't need to interact with them and she hopes they will be tired after so they go to sleep so again she doesn't have to interact with them.

Reactions: 11
I think it's so they will be off playing so won't need to interact with them and she hopes they will be tired after so they go to sleep so again she doesn't have to interact with them.
Yes definitely the reason. The less interaction the better.

Reactions: 4
They go to soft play/bounce places so frequently! I don’t understand her obsession with it- thinking maybe linked to her ED and making sure her children burn off a lot of calories???
That and she can not parent?! Got to keep them busy. With all the clubs they do they must be exhausted and with that comes grumpiness. For both children and parents.

Reactions: 7
Why on earth did she take the older two to baby sensory? Couldn’t she just give it a miss for one week? It must have been awful for the other people there. She’s so selfish

Reactions: 22
Why on earth did she take the older two to baby sensory? Couldn’t she just give it a miss for one week? It must have been awful for the other people there. She’s so selfish
Imagine- trying to spend some quality quiet time with your baby and you have them running round screaming and throwing things around

• Sad
Reactions: 15
One things for sure it’ll be a very sensory experience having dick n dom running around like loons

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do I have a feeling she wrote that note herself? If I recall, Islas writing is quite poor but it seems to have remarkably improved especially on a paper towel. Maybe Isla did write it, but I'm skeptical.

Reactions: 7
Why do I have a feeling she wrote that note herself? If I recall, Islas writing is quite poor but it seems to have remarkably improved especially on a paper towel. Maybe Isla did write it, but I'm skeptical.
How does a kid get out the car for school, leave a note written with kitchen roll (whys that in the car) on your steering wheel & you don’t notice it till hours later? How did you drive home and not notice it Sarah? Ahhh yes because it never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The "PS" bit doesn't seem like what a 10 yr old would do either, wouldnt it just be "love Isla"

Reactions: 4
Isla and Lachlan bith seem to have adapted really well to a new baby and both seem to have grown up a lot. Yes Robs away, but I think Isla especially helps Sarah out a lot with C.

Reactions: 8
I find it very sad that she describes her current situation whilst Rob is deployed as miserable.
She has healthy children, a pleasant place to live, secure employment etc and she is so unhappy with her life.

Reactions: 18
TRIGGER WARNING …for anyone yet to see her stories, there is a harrowing jump scare image of Sinbad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest text message!!!

firstly, why does she feel like it’s appropriate to share personal messages like that with tens of thousands of people!!!?
And secondly how bleeping crap must that make Rob feel “I can’t wait for you to get to know him”

Reactions: 17
She’s off the charts weird. Why the hell share texts like that?

Also the pic of Sinbad is properly jump out of your skin scary. <shudders>

Reactions: 5
To even send texts like that is psychotic! I’m sure it’s hard enough for Rob, has Sarah actually ever thought about that?! But to then share them! She’s horrific I don’t know how anyone in her life puts up with her.

Reactions: 14
If the beach is her happy place then she needs to spend more time there because she is a miserable cow 99% of the time. Also who thinks "oh my child has a sore lip, better take a pic and share it with thousands of strangers" - unhinged behavior

Reactions: 13