Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Grannie manages to get a good few bottles of formula into him whilst she’s away at the wedding 😂🙈

edit to made the sentence make more sense 😆

Reactions: 9
“It was a struggle to find a wedding outfit at this post partum stage”

Sarah, babe, you’re postpartum, not 65 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I invited a friend who has a baby a few months older than Conwhatshecalled out for dinner the other day and she politely declined saying she isn't ready to leave her baby in the evenings just yet. My friends and I totally understood. This old school friend wouldn't have expected Sarah to go.

To leave C all day, be so far away from him, leaving him with her mum who hasn't had regular contact with him so could struggle to sooth him if distressed as he won't know her scent or voice particularly well seems an odd decision for a friend's she hasn't mentioned before. We know all her besties.

In her stories it is about her pumping milk, her wedding outfit not once mentioning how it felt to have left her baby for the longest period since having him. No ache for a baby cuddle when she got back, maybe she felt it but didn't post about it but she seems very childlike. It's all 'look at me in my dress, look at the milk I've pumped'. She puts on this act of being everyone's friend, the 10 million besties but at the same time appears so lonely and emotionless when it comes to her children.

Reactions: 15
She is cold!, my cousin got married and my sisters youngest at the time was older than C , she didn't attend and she wasn't even breast feeding, she honestly doesn't seem to have a material bone in her body

Reactions: 7
Personally I was ready for a night away from my babies at the three month mark, and had a full night sleep with my husband in a hotel, see ya later ✌🏻 😂 I can’t judge her for leaving the baby with his granny … but I’m defo gonna judge that outfit

Reactions: 9
Personally I was ready for a night away from my babies at the three month mark, and had a full night sleep with my husband in a hotel, see ya later ✌🏻 😂 I can’t judge her for leaving the baby with his granny … but I’m defo gonna judge that outfit
Same I actually think it's healthy to have time away as long as your leaving the baby with someone who will care for them properly! It doesn't make you a bad mother to be able to leave your child for a day

Reactions: 3
I don’t judge her for leaving C but I think it’s bonkers that she has no other childcare other than her mum in bloody Scotland!!

Reactions: 5
I actually think she looks quite nice in that reel 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I agree, better than she normally does. I really wish she would get a bob, the long hair makes her already long face look longer. I know she lives long hair but on her it would look so much better sat on or just above her shoulders.

Reactions: 1