Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m predicting a preg announcement by March next year. She’s been poured into them trousers wow they are awfully tight around her middle.

Goodness, tone down the filter 🙈
Looks like she’s starring in a psychological thriller.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounded like L in her nye video. Funny she can keep him awake till midnight when it suits her.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Tbh if she hadn't then usual followers would probably be outraged then. Hogmanay is huge to my family but I put me three year old to bed this year so he could open his gifts without being a grump, but they went to an event so she probably felt she had to.

I mean, I love my parents and brothers and enjoy spending time with them at Christmas. But come on, she’s been there for over a week now. I find it sad that she doesn’t want to spend time in her own home with her kids she hardly sees during term time and with her husband who is at sea for months at a time. She acts as if she still wants to be a child herself! Strange that she spends the whole of the kids time off with her parents and brothers.

Reactions: 10
Of course she spends as much time with her family. Nursery and school is shut and she doesn’t know how to actually spend time with her children and parent unless it’s putting them to bed or dropping them off for someone else to look after. It seems she doesn’t like cooking either I’ve never known a family eat out as much. She’s a lazy lazy witch.

Reactions: 7
Of course she spends as much time with her family. Nursery and school is shut and she doesn’t know how to actually spend time with her children and parent unless it’s putting them to bed or dropping them off for someone else to look after. It seems she doesn’t like cooking either I’ve never known a family eat out as much. She’s a lazy lazy witch.
Yes! The extended family are there to do the childcare.

Reactions: 3
Latest instagram post- I don’t think ‘L’ is running away from 2020- I think he’s running away from his mum. I can’t imagine why 🤔.

The calling them everything other than their bleeping names drives me mad I mean nick names fair enough but it’s anything BUT their actual name all the time. Meelies, L, I, little I, littleL, tic, duck me shes a strange one. Mind you I bonded with my children and I bonded with their name I don’t think she has got that far yet. Maybe that should be her 2020 goal but I’m guessing her goals are all about her. Me me me me me me, selfish sally.

Latest instagram post- I don’t think ‘L’ is running away from 2020- I think he’s running away from his mum. I can’t imagine why 🤔.

The calling them everything other than their bleeping names drives me mad I mean nick names fair enough but it’s anything BUT their actual name all the time. Meelies, L, I, little I, littleL, tic, duck me shes a strange one. Mind you I bonded with my children and I bonded with their name I don’t think she has got that far yet. Maybe that should be her 2020 goal but I’m guessing her goals are all about her. Me me me me me me, selfish sally.
Those nick names actually make me cringe. ’Meels‘ is just awful, and as for ’Tic’ why would anyone use a blood sucking parasite as a term of endearment?

Those nick names actually make me cringe. ’Meels‘ is just awful, and as for ’Tic’ why would anyone use a blood sucking parasite as a term of endearment?
I have to to say Meels makes me think so mealie works and tic well ticks. Horrible beasties and not kind names. In my opinion

Reactions: 4
The one that irritates me the most is 'Isla-Ameelies' use her first name or even both the 1st and middle but don't go making up some ridiculous version of her middle name and sticking it with her first one. It isn't cute. It just sounds stupid.

I know several Amelias but none of them call themselves Meels or Meelies.

Reactions: 3
By the time they get home it will be back to school and nursery on monday meaning they wont have had a single day over the holidays where they've spent it together themselves as a little family. How sad.

Reactions: 4
I found it odd how, in one of the Xmas videos she posted, I think it was a Christmas traditions one, she says something like "and then the family all come round to ours", she was refering to her parents house. I thought it was really strange, I'm a similar age to Sarah and I don't refer to my parents house as my house, I have my own house.
It's obvious Sarah still thinks of her parents house as her home and when she's there she acts like a teenager. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.