Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another very unflattering pose 😬 the pants are not for her... at all and you could park a bus in between her legs, she always stands with them far apart for illusions sake.
Imagine loving yourself that much you just constantly ask your husband to take pictures of you so random strangers can like your pic. I mean what does she get out of it expect an ego boost. Very sad. Sarah use 2020 to stop validating your life on an app and selling every inch of the small minority of time you spend with your children and actually be an adult, be a mum and live your own private life instead of every inch of it online

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone needs to tell her to burn those bloody awful faux leather trousers and that hideous tight high neck top. They don’t suit her, it’s all just a bit too tight and she looks so uncomfortable and like she’s got a pole shoved up her arse. Not flattering in any way!!!!

Reactions: 5
So they’re planning on arriving home at 10pm? Surely the kids would have been napping in the car on a journey that long, then straight to bed?

So they’re planning on arriving home at 10pm? Surely the kids would have been napping in the car on a journey that long, then straight to bed?
Said they are stopping over somewhere in the Midlands tonight....? They are so weird. Why don’t they sent off early in the morning, so they arrive late afternoon- giving them time to get something proper to eat and let the kids stretch their legs & wind down before getting a proper full nights sleep?

Said they are stopping over somewhere in the Midlands tonight....? They are so weird. Why don’t they sent off early in the morning, so they arrive late afternoon- giving them time to get something proper to eat and let the kids stretch their legs & wind down before getting a proper full nights sleep?
Because the less time Sarah has to spend with L the better in her opinion

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but look how much she edits her photos... her face doesn’t even line up with her chin properly!! It looks dreadful!!
And whoever told her that outfit suits her is no friend of Sarah’s.
52C738C0-3AB2-43D5-9743-C48A42279873.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe im looking into things to much but little things seem so telling to me, like the fact Isla gets the proper bed in the hotel while L gets the fold up.
Im suprised Robs parents didnt put them up for a night.

Sarah’s parents get to spend a week with them over Christmas, but Robs parents get a flying visit for tea whilst they’re on their way back home to Portsmouth. Why does Sarah’s family always take precedence over Robs! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sarah’s parents get to spend a week with them over Christmas, but Robs parents get a flying visit for tea whilst they’re on their way back home to Portsmouth. Why does Sarah’s family always take precedence over Robs! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it must be a thing. My brothers wifes family takes precedence over our family. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think it must be a thing. My brothers wifes family takes precedence over our family. 🤷‍♀️

Exactly the same with ours, my Brother barely acknowledges me and my sister, he always has plans with his mother In law on mother’s day, they go out for a slap up meal with champagne, my mum gets a flying visit with some flowers, but is called upon constantly when they can’t manage their childcare properly and expect her to step in last minute!! Families eh 😔

Reactions: 1
Because she is Princess Sarah who misses 'home' so much (despite disappeared up there and having mummy come babysit for her every opportunity she gets) and Rob is a wet blanket too weak to stand up to her.

Ah we need a new thread title, and I cannot think of anything witty!! 😂

Because she is Princess Sarah who misses 'home' so much (despite disappeared up there and having mummy come babysit for her every opportunity she gets) and Rob is a wet blanket too weak to stand up to her.

I agree Rob is an idiot for letting her do stuff like this, she’s so self centred!

Ok, spoke to soon about not having anything witty!!

This mama life #4 stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly the same with ours, my Brother barely acknowledges me and my sister, he always has plans with his mother In law on mother’s day, they go out for a slap up meal with champagne, my mum gets a flying visit with some flowers, but is called upon constantly when they can’t manage their childcare properly and expect her to step in last minute!! Families eh 😔
Its awful isnt it? Its my parents I feel for, they did everything for him growing up and now nothing. Doesnt even get 'mum/dad' wrote in the cards as she writes them so uses their actual names.

Its awful isnt it? Its my parents I feel for, they did everything for him growing up and now nothing. Doesnt even get 'mum/dad' wrote in the cards as she writes them so uses their actual names.

It is! I used to be very close to my brother growing up, I’m lucky if I see him once a year now :( we never even got invited down to meet my niece when she was born, but my sister in laws family were there as soon as she got back from hospital! It makes me sad that my little boy doesn’t really know his uncle or cousins, and we don’t get to spend time with the kids, I hate seeing my Mum treated as second best to her Mum, when my Mum has done so much for us, and still does even though she has an awful chronic illness to deal with. It’s pretty gutting at times!

• Sad
I can imagine Sarah sitting there buried in her phone with a face like a smacked arse when shes around his family.

Back home super late, the kids will have one day to chill at home before being sent off to all day childcare again. We know they’ve been having late nights for the past two weeks and they’ll have no time to catch up or get back into routine. I feel so sorry for them!

We know she’s a self centred dick head so that’s probably why robs parents get an obligatory token toilet visit. Robs parents are jus used for childcare when she needs them when he’s off. Over a week in Scotland and she didn’t see one of her good pals mrs m. Yet all over isnta it’s fake and phoney buddy buddy. Her kids get ONE DAY at their own home before going back to childcare it says a lot about them as a family. I love my family but I especially love quality time with my own little family she needs to be everywhere but at home or parenting with just rob If she can help- happy families they are not.

Reactions: 7
It's true what they say...

Your son is your son til he takes a wife but your daughter is your daughter for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.