Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she may be a mom to Isla but she certainly can't call herself one to that poor little boy ! she's nothing but a glorified taxi service to the nursery staff who keep him clean and fed and entertained for 90% of his day - the cruel witch doesn't even let him have a family meal at the table, bloody disgrace, how she hasn't been reported i have no clue :mad:
She was apparently reported and they found nothing wrong 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She was apparently reported and they found nothing wrong 🤷‍♀️
didn't know this ! shocked but not surprised - the sad thing this is the only person who will pay for her awful behavior is that gorgeous little boy, how the hell can she sleep at night knowing what she is doing,, hopefully she'll change or get found out, either way liars always get found out ,fingers crossed the nursery are aware and are keeping an eye out for him 💔 😡

Reactions: 3
The thing is, whilst I dont agree with her parenting style whatsoever, in the eyes of the law she is doing nothing wrong. Morally yes, legally no!
The fact is, whether it's her or nursery, he is fed, watered, entertained and looked after. There are children who dont have that at home, and dont go to nursery either and are not looked after.
She doesn't hurt her children, she doesn't leave them hungry or sat around in wet dirty clothes!

Yes, the meal thing is absurd. I have no choice but to send my son to nursery, then he eats a family meal with us at night. When I'm off work, hes off nursery. She has different ways.

I'm sure we'll see a change in her once L is in full time school and she doesn't have nursery to fall back on. She'll have to give him dinner and entertain him after school!

Let's just hope she doesn't have any more babies!

Reactions: 9
Good god, she got a £450 Christmas present then - clearly coining it in from the #ads I guess!

Good god, she got a £450 Christmas present then - clearly coining it in from the #ads I guess!
That could of been £450 towards a new house or rent ect. I know it is alot in the grand scheme but when she moans sbout her house as much as she does its something.

Would have been from Rob's deployment bonus I think. He's been on a few so his lsa will already be high coupled with the standard bonus.

Latest caption on Instagram, I think she means “minority” rather than “a small majority” of people judging her and slagging her off 🤭
Although majority is probably factually correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know why but I have a feeling she may be preggers. Just throwing that out there

• Wow
when are these people going to wise up that they are bringing on “anxiety and paranoia” themselves by putting themselves out there? Christ almighty, it’s not a new thing that if you live your life publicly you attract attention good and bad. It’s standard . Quit or shut up.

Reactions: 7
Rob has only been home for about 5 weeks......

Unless she’s fallen pregnant prior to him going away which was early September but I’m sure she’s had nights out and been drinking recently?

I don’t think she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 4
She loves the drama of people thinking she is pregnant , whether she is or she isn’t. I think she is a bit obsessed with pregnancy

Reactions: 6
Those leggings in her awkward pose photo are extremely tight! If I was pregnant I wouldn't want to push my stomach into those!

I don’t think she’s pregnant, she posted so many boomerangs of mulled wine and cocktails recently.

I definitely think she’ll be trying or announcing a pregnancy early next year though. Now that they’ve got a “spare room”.

Does she ever eat or drink anything without photographing or filming it and putting ‘yum’ or some other infantile bollocks up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant beleive theyve travelled all that way with Lachlan in that carseat, he is way to big for it and I worry it wont protect him if they crash.

She loves the drama of people thinking she is pregnant , whether she is or she isn’t. I think she is a bit obsessed with pregnancy

I think you’re right, it’s like when she posted about buying baby bibs or muslins (I think it was) in a sale, she was getting comments about being pregnant! She’s a massive attention seeker with pregnancy and seems obsessed with having “anuvver” 😂

I think you’re right, it’s like when she posted about buying baby bibs or muslins (I think it was) in a sale, she was getting comments about being pregnant! She’s a massive attention seeker with pregnancy and seems obsessed with having “anuvver” 😂
Could also explain her lies about having had 2 miscarriages......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.