Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20191228_184256.jpg

He probably says it a lot because it isn't nobody's business except your own 😂 he is trying to tell you to stop sharing every aspect of your family life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funnily enough I like to hold on to the festive feeling by including my child in all festive activities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant help but feel shes trying to push for gifted power rangers for L with the amount she mentions them

Reactions: 4
She looks like a bad cardboard cut out in her latest post 🙊 that pose does absolutely nothing for her

• Haha
Her outfit photo she’s just posted....

What.the.duck

I’ve never seen anyone pose so awkwardly and look so masculine. She looks so.... broad. She doesn’t dress for her figure at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yikes 😱
That’s all I can say right now.

Edited to add the haha I forgot!

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion:

poses like a man and neglects poor Lachlan

Reactions: 5
Ah I must say I do agree and think she looks totally awkward in a lot of her outfit photos, but I do find it hard to comment on her body shape, etc knowing she suffered with anorexia previously.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She posing as if she’s The Terminator! Hey Scotland, she’ll be back!!

She really isn’t big or fat at all and she has a great shape, she just has no idea how to dress it. She’s so desperate to keep up with whatever is in fashion that she’ll wear it whether it suits her or not.

• Haha
Ah I must say I do agree and think she looks totally awkward in a lot of her outfit photos, but I do find it hard to comment on her body shape, etc knowing she suffered with anorexia previously.
She has a perfectly nice figure, she just doesn’t know how to dress it.
And she looks so uncomfortable it makes me cringe. Is she trying to look awkward? Is it a look she’s going for? I honestly don’t know.

I agree, body shape is nothing to comment on but the clothing choices and pose/stance choices can certainly be improved as she so often looks so awkward and unflattering

Good lord. That Instagram pic. She needs to knock the posing on the head. She makes her perfectly healthy acceptable figure look deranged. Her legs look like sausages. No waist. Shoulders slumped. Awkward turtle. The floppy spaniel ear hair needs to go. She needs to stop being a try hard and actually try hard with her kids.
Such a selfish selfish mother no respect for her at all.

Fackin hell, could she have pulled those trousers up any higher? 😂 that outfit is doing nothing for her!!

Reactions: 1
The Irony of her watching Bad Moms 😂
she may be a mom to Isla but she certainly can't call herself one to that poor little boy ! she's nothing but a glorified taxi service to the nursery staff who keep him clean and fed and entertained for 90% of his day - the cruel witch doesn't even let him have a family meal at the table, bloody disgrace, how she hasn't been reported i have no clue :mad:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.