Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong, I love lounge wear. But promoting it for self care? Really?

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong, I love lounge wear. But promoting it for self care? Really?
And once again with her knickers pulled so far up her crotch to give the illusion of the thigh gap. Just own the thigh rub, luv, the rest of us do!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg is that why she stands like that!!! I thought she was genuinely knocked kneed!!!

Reactions: 2
She has been very quiet this weekend! I’m hoping her mum has given her some home truths about her behaviour and advised her to take a step back from social media.

She has been very quiet this weekend! I’m hoping her mum has given her some home truths about her behaviour and advised her to take a step back from social media.
Im starting to think she has or shes asked her not to instastory while shes down

We can only hope she's had a word. Someone close to her really needs to. I don't for a second think she doesn't love those kids, but She's been in the horrific situation already where she had social services at her door. And she needs to concentrate on looking after the kids, particularly lachlan before it happens again.

So unusually quiet this weekend. Granny has featured on stories and in vlogs before so I don’t think that is the reason for the silence. Got a feeling it’s to do with the “2 miscarriages”. I think, if she is telling the truth ( I hope for her sake she is) She would address people’s doubts and pull the poor me card for extra engagement, in the style of Meldrum and other influencers. Her silence on the subject makes me doubt her even more. And she reads here, so she is obviously aware of what people have been saying.

I can’t even believe it. That photo of their Sunday dinner (without gravy 🤷🏻‍♀️) and Lachlan playing with a toy phone using it he’s taking a selfie...at the table...with family. He’s copying Sarah obviously but I just think it’s so sad that kind of filming and blogging crap is part of his life already. It’s not normal to film and talk to phone screens all day. The dinner table is about talking and engaging with people!

I can’t even believe it. That photo of their Sunday dinner (without gravy 🤷🏻‍♀️) and Lachlan playing with a toy phone using it he’s taking a selfie...at the table...with family. He’s copying Sarah obviously but I just think it’s so sad that kind of filming and blogging crap is part of his life already. It’s not normal to film and talk to phone screens all day. The dinner table is about talking and engaging with people!
I can't beleive she let her mum cook!

That looked like the shittiest roast ever! Why the feck would you put that on insta🤮

Mind you, a vast improvement to the normal absolute shite she normally produces. No wonder they eat out all the time

• Haha
Isla reading that story... she does the same thing Sarah does. Saying “vuh” instead of “the” ...Sarah really isn’t helping the kids much with the constant baby talking.

I noticed she says ‘teethies’ as well in the recent vlog. The baby talk is ridiculous

• Sick
Sarah will be back more prominently just before she submits her next #ad. Can read her like a book. Starts being more personable before every #ad post. YAWN. Hope granny has given her some home truths. her insta is about as tit as her roast dinner. How people enjoy her content is beyond comprehension.

Reactions: 3
Fingers crossed that her Mum has had a word with her and pointed out the stark difference in her parenting between her 2 children.
I have been catching up on the miscarriage posts and omg I hope she hasn’t been lying.

Who watched this ones kids when she goes dancing? can you imagine.. I REALLY need your helps friends I am REALLY stuck for a babysitter it’s SO Important. Yes, that’s rught, ballet....

I hope Granny has but I very much doubt it. Her family seem to tip toe around her. Which I can understand, if I had watched my daughter recover from an eating disorder I'd be concerned about upsetting her but I definitely think she has swapped controlling food to controlling over aspects of her life - always needing to be busy, obsessed with her phone, struggling with Lachlan as he isn't as controllable as his sister or as eager to perform for the camera.

She’s got Isla ready for bed but she hadn’t yet even had her dinner?

What the actual duck.

This woman just takes the cake - she wants to go out to her sodding ballet class so she shoves her kids in pyjamas as soon as she possibly can so she can escape and pretend she’s in Black Swan?!

She needs to pack it in with the boring leotard/tights photos. Never flattering in anyway and utterly pointless. Does anyone really give a shiny tit that she’s out at sodding ballet class?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest AD. Baking with Isla but where is Lachlan? Poor boy seems to be excluded again.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.