Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Struggles for activities during half term? Nahhh, cmon Sarah, we all know they spend half term at nursery and holiday club!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest AD. Baking with Isla but where is Lachlan? Poor boy seems to be excluded again.
I am guessing in his bed. Why she couldn’t have included him in this I will never know. I am sure he would have loved decorating the cakes. It’s so sad that he gets left out.

Why does she show Islas tea? It’s not food inspiration that’s for sure. Wow Sarah well done a bag of microwave rice/veg and a frozen breaded fish cut up. Absolutely zero effort, absolutely nothing fresh. From packet to table in 15 mins!! Clap clap. Pat on the back. Man she’s a lazy fucker. She never makes anything decent it’s always something frozen or pasta. Unless it’s for herself then it’s stir fry or dominoes. Why show Instagram. She’s such a drab kebab.

Reactions: 9
Isla’s dinner looked soo dry! Breaded fish and rice with not a drop of any kind of sauce.

I hope she’s serving it with a gallon of water to drink!

Reactions: 2
Why does she show Islas tea? It’s not food inspiration that’s for sure. Wow Sarah well done a bag of microwave rice/veg and a frozen breaded fish cut up. Absolutely zero effort, absolutely nothing fresh. From packet to table in 15 mins!! Clap clap. Pat on the back. Man she’s a lazy fucker. She never makes anything decent it’s always something frozen or pasta. Unless it’s for herself then it’s stir fry or dominoes. Why show Instagram. She’s such a drab kebab.
I’d be too ashamed to show that meal to my audience. But you know, she’s keeping it real ✌🏻

Reactions: 3
Drab kebab 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh but Sarah, you do get your nails done and not look after your children. If it was monthly or something fair enough but its every week!

If you don't read tattle, you wouldn't understand what she's talking about in her stories at all, and it's like she's trying to say something without saying anything if that makes any scence. She would be better saying nothing at all on her stories, rather than sounding like a lunatic telling a half story

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it's terrible isn't it, you can't even lie about having miscarriages these days without someone calling you out on it 🙄

Love it how of all the things that have been written about her on here, she chooses getting her nails done as the thing to pick out, to make us look petty and nit-picky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, it's terrible isn't it, you can't even lie about having miscarriages these days without someone calling you out on it 🙄

Love it how of all the things that have been written about her on here, she chooses getting her nails done as the thing to pick out, to make us look petty and nit-picky.
Came on to say exactly the same thing! No Sarah, it’s not the getting nails done we have a problem with just the very small fact of lying about having two miscarriages to boost engagement🙄

Interesting you don’t mention that!

No issue with anyone getting their nails done but it should concern her that she probably has more one on one time with her nail technician than her son.

Reactions: 9
She feeds those kids utter tit.

Processed, packet food.

She NEVER seems to cook a meal.

She’s been at home ALL day. Why on Earth hasn’t she made a proper home cooked meal?

She’s so bleeping lazy.

Reactions: 5
Love her passive aggressive comments about her getting her nails done!!!! As everyone else has mentioned above and as you read here Sarah, having self care time is great and much needed for most busy mothers, however you choose to spend more time alone than with your kids, You choose to have more self care time and send them to child care, you choose to send Lachlan to nursery ALOT even when you are home, you choose to pick him up super late even though you pick isla up 2 hours earlier everyday, you make very selfish choices, most mothers CHOOSE to be with their kids as much as possible outside of work commitments... no no not you, you want to duck about in your tights on Instagram, get your nails did every 5 minutes and wait outside in your car every day until you HAVE to pick Lachlan up basically when the nursery shuts. It’s all very odd.
Hey ho. If that’s all you’ve took of this board it just shows what a selfish, me me me me individual you are. I’d rather you clear up the miscarriage confusion when you next have a pang of passive aggression please you bleeping liar.
Oh and no ones forcing you to share your diary with Instagram duck off back to the real world and have a private life if you don’t like being picked up on your crappy behaviour towards your poor kids and for gods sake stop sharing your garbage meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.