Sarah This Mama Life #25 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the bright side, it’s going to be really helpful for future therapists to understand I and L’s childhood issues.

- no downtime
- over scheduled, exhausted
- distant parents
- mother never happy with life
- mother never at rest
- mother never happy in their company
- mother constantly seeking distraction elsewhere
- high expectations
- confused priorities
- phone always in face
- life is performance
- no privacy

• Sad
Reactions: 15
On the bright side, it’s going to be really helpful for future therapists to understand I and L’s childhood issues.

- no downtime
- over scheduled, exhausted
- distant parents
- mother never happy with life
- mother never at rest
- mother never happy in their company
- mother constantly seeking distraction elsewhere
- high expectations
- confused priorities
- phone always in face
- life is performance
- no privacy
And Sarah has kindly documented everything ready and waiting for the kids future therapist to browse through.

Reactions: 13
Why is poor Isla doing all this homework at almost 7pm 🫣
Because her batshit crazy mother has her out at bloody dancing class until ridiculous hours of the evening. It’s bloody nonsense. It’s not like Isla’s ever going to be Darcey Busell is it?!

Reactions: 10
Also why is the bloody ‘piano’ practically level with Isla’s chest? I’m no concert pianist…grade 7 with merit many yours ago, if anyone is wondering 😂…but I do know that keyboard is way too high up for her arms.

Reactions: 11
Also why is the bloody ‘piano’ practically level with Isla’s chest? I’m no concert pianist…grade 7 with merit many yours ago, if anyone is wondering 😂…but I do know that keyboard is way too high up for her arms.
I’m a grade 8 level, classically trained (I know I sound like a dick) and I thought exactly the same!! How uncomfortable for her. Anything for the Gram though.

Reactions: 6
I think Isla needs to choose between dance, piano and football. Lets face it, two of those shes only doing to please Sarah anyway.

Reactions: 12
Just watched this absolute lunatics stories and reading all your comments I think everyone has pretty much summed her up. I feel desperately sorry for her children. They are both going to run for the hills as soon as they can or have major issues. She’s clearly trying to be ‘relatable for the gram’ but all her oversharing just makes her look a dick because she wastes so much time. And as for sweeping up leaves in this weather - I have no words.

Reactions: 5
For someone who claims to be into interiors she has made a right pigs ear of that living room. Fake fire place on an interior wall, the laundry basket in the place a fire should be, bookshelves void of any books but what really looks odd is the bright white skirting boards against the green build in cabinets. It just doesn't go at all and just draws your eye to the skirting.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Don't get me started on the five guys burger with lettuce instead of a bun.
I know - as if it’s the bun that makes it unhealthy and adding a sad looking lettuce leaf is going to transform it into a healthy dinner 🤣 she’s warped.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who claims to be into interiors she has made a right pigs ear of that living room. Fake fire place on an interior wall, the laundry basket in the place a fire should be, bookshelves void of any books but what really looks odd is the bright white skirting boards against the green build in cabinets. It just doesn't go at all and just draws your eye to the skirting.
Really, what is the point of having all those bookshelves to just put one or two dusty trinkets on, and not a single book in sight?!
And I’m fairly sure that hideous bookshelf she has on the opposite wall also has no books on, plus the shelves in the diner part of the kitchen!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.