Sarah This Mama Life #25 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'friend' probably did see her, noticed she was talking to her camera like a twit and thought duck don't want to have to interact with her today. Head down, pretend I haven't seen her.

Reactions: 5
We’ve got a weather warning in our area for wind, yet Sarah’s out sweeping up leaves….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She would be better off trying to catch the leaves in a net.
She has to sweep the leaves because SOMEONE has been deployed and she has to film it to try and make him feel guilty and the sheep tell her what a superwoman she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol who the duck sweeps leaves off their back garden patio 😆 she has far too much time on her hands….

Reactions: 9
Lol who the duck sweeps leaves off their back garden patio 😆 she has far too much time on her hands….
Right? 😂 I just wait for the wind to blow them somewhere else!
This woman really needs to be taught how to prioritise tasks. Leaf sweeping before a storm is on no normal persons to do list, let alone someone that is already so so so busssssy!

Reactions: 13
Instead of bleeping around sweeping up leaves - which is a completely pointless task - she should spend an hour doing a meal plan, going through her cupboards and freezer, writing a shopping list and either going to the supermarket or booking an online delivery. You know - doing something useful and something that she is always moaning about doing and never has organised….. sweeping leaves in bloody winter….. she’s a joke.

Why does she think people want to hear the order she picks up her kids and then dumps them back at clubs? She tells this same boring story every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she think people want to hear the order she picks up her kids and then dumps them back at clubs? She tells this same boring story every day.
She’s honestly such an odd woman. The fact that she sits there, holding her phone up, recording herself saying this boring, pointless, completely uninteresting garbage is astounding. No one cares. Like you say, we get the same chat every week about who she’s picking up and when. It’s boring as duck and of no interest to any one else on the planet.

Reactions: 13
💯 this.

She is very weird.

She’s honestly such an odd woman. The fact that she sits there, holding her phone up, recording herself saying this boring, pointless, completely uninteresting garbage is astounding. No one cares. Like you say, we get the same chat every week about who she’s picking up and when. It’s boring as duck and of no interest to any one else on the planet.

Reactions: 1
Soooo busy but has time to Airwrap her hair just for the school run/supermarket which must take an hour with her Cousin It extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. Surely if shes scottish she should be warm blooded? Scots are known for being tough with the cold.

2. Your 35 years old, if you wanna wear skinny jeans wear them. Stop trying to be fashionable.

Reactions: 15
For the love of god Sarah, would you just make a blooming list and say this into your head rather than out loud into the internet? All families have these pressures, there’s nothing special about this! And nobody else is sharing it!

Genuinely think she must be waiting for some sort of medal, in recognition of services to her own kids? The way she makes such heavy weather out of the most normal things is ridiculous.

It’s like she wants somebody to say oh my goodness you poor love, your husband has abandoned you to worry about him at sea, leaving you here to cook and clean and shop, all by your wee self. And look how incredible you look with your hairies and your nailies and your eyeflashers all professionally wrecked done, and you exercise and take your kids to 54 classes a week to ensure they can do ballet while kicking a ball and playing piano before swimming in karate style. It’s simply superhuman and you win top medal for awesomeness.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the love of god Sarah, would you just make a blooming list and say this into your head rather than out loud into the internet? All families have these pressures, there’s nothing special about this! And nobody else is sharing it!

Genuinely think she must be waiting for some sort of medal, in recognition of services to her own kids? The way she makes such heavy weather out of the most normal things is ridiculous.

It’s like she wants somebody to say oh my goodness you poor love, your husband has abandoned you to worry about him at sea, leaving you here to cook and clean and shop, all by your wee self. And look how incredible you look with your hairies and your nailies and your eyeflashers all professionally wrecked done, and you exercise and take your kids to 54 classes a week to ensure they can do ballet while kicking a ball and playing piano before swimming in karate style. It’s simply superhuman and you win top medal for awesomeness.
This is exactly what she wants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She could have quickly nipped to tesco instead of uploading those pointless bleeping stories saying she didn't have time to go to tesco.

It’s gone 5pm and she’s just now going to Tesco with L. So he’s still not been home and they’ve still got to get Isla before they go home for their evening meal. In the middle of winter too. She’s had the whole day to go to Tesco…Why drag L there after a full day at school, then dance club?! God I feel so so sorry for those kids! 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s gone 5pm and she’s just now going to Tesco with L. So he’s still not been home and they’ve still got to get Isla before they go home for their evening meal. In the middle of winter too. She’s had the whole day to go to Tesco…Why drag L there after a full day at school, then dance club?! God I feel so so sorry for those kids! 💔
Then she wonders why he acts up. Poor kid is knackered, he’s been out of the house nearly nine hours and needs to chill. The sensible thing to do is go to Tesco straight after school drop off instead of going home to do a work out and sweep leaves. Silly cow.

Reactions: 14
God she makes me so angry!!!!! Who does their hair all fancy on their admin day. She is NOT busy. She is just titting around all day! And it’s her children who suffer. So both children were either upset today or having issues at school. To me that says we need a nice relaxed evening and early nights. She is the worst mother. The. Worst.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.