Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Effeffess

Anyone else Scottish and yet to see frost this season? 😂 It’s hardly Lapland here ffs just drizzly.
Are you kidding - I nearly choked on my shortbread when I read this comment. This morning it was -10c, like it always is everywhere in the homogeneous land with no geographical variation that is Scotland. Whilst ceilidh-ing to work this morning I tripped on a haggis. Luckily I was wearing something under my kilt. Anyway, off to have an Irn Bru.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
E8BBDE76-500C-448C-81E7-3BC840A0583E.jpeg

Sending her husband “why aren’t you here” texts at 1am. This woman is batshit crazy. What on earth can he do in a submarine apart from worry? I really hope they don’t manage to have another one as she clearly can’t cope.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
9DE2FC63-45EE-4814-B630-7ED16E901431.jpeg

this is “the dream” is it? Really? I thought it was living in the middle east? Oh no - its living in Aberdeen? Oh no now it’s living in a large detached house in the English countryside….

She’s an absolute basket case and shes wasting her life away constantly daydreaming about various lives shes never going to realistically have and the joke is, she cant seem to see what she actually does have right now in her life. Shes from a well off family, shes spent her youth travelling around the world, shes had a university education and is in a secure well paid job, she OWNS a large, detached, home which for a lot of people would be the “forever” home people aspire to have, shes got 2 healthy children and a husband who seems to do anything she wants, they go on luxury holidays, they have family etc - she’s got on paper a bloody great life yet she acts like its all shit and that shes so hard done by and is constantly dreaming of something else. She needs a boot up the arse and a fucking reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I loathe all that: “I keep a special eye on military children” from Santa. All children are special. All children are valued. All children have their own challenges. Instead of supporting and empowering Isla and Lachlan, she makes them such victims and creates a self-fulfilling situation where they will struggle more with their father’s absence rather the being able to take it in their stride

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
‘Christmas 2022 has not been kind to them.’ Because they have a bug and a flat tyre?

Delusional self obsessed nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

superxo1

Chatty Member
No. Please say that didn’t happen

Also - not to be too Prince Harold and TMI but last night was the night of Sinbad’s birthday, right? So they got home after their “date” and Sarah started posting skin care links?! Um….how “romantic” shall we say
Left her all by herself, to fuck off home, make a coffee and speak at strangers on the internet.
Poor girl looked so lost and upset!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Reads as: “I am desperately hoping to go on maternity leave soon and want maternity pay to be calculated based upon full time hours”

Re the online food shopping: am starting to thing this is symptomatic of eating disorder or disordered behaviour as a result of the eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
The clip of Isla ‘dancing’ 😬 All those ballet and gymnastics lessons are clearly time and money well spent.
That poor wee girl. She should be able to do bad dancing and gymnastics in peace, secure in the privacy and unconditional loving awe of her nearest and dearest.

Instead, her mother shares a special, private, sweet but embarrassingly inept moment to the world for them to snigger at.

jayne2240

VIP Member
Oh god I’ve just noticed her little dig at the GP saying “they’re too busy sending messages saying not to contact them”. Sarah, I’m not sure if you keep up with the news - The NHS is at absolute breaking point! Top to bottom. There are no appointments because there aren’t enough GPs. And believe it or not there are people with legitimate illnesses who need to be seen, not someone with the common cold. If you are SO worried about it (even though you’ve only been poorly for three days which is completely normal) then by all means pop to your local chemist who will be happy to help. If not, put up and shut up you self centred, entitled cow of a woman. It absolutely boils my piss when people on insta who have zero concept of the pressure NHS staff face run their mouth slagging it off publicly. You have a following, you need to be careful what you’re saying. Fucking tramp.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Omg he’s going to be home by the 17th?!! What on earth has all this drama been about?! My husband sits on the bog for longer stretches 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bugdem

I am utterly disgusted at her messages to Rob overnight. She is absolutely off her head. I can’t imagine sending that to my husband while he’s away - what good does it do anyone? How utterly pathetic - he’s back this week.
He isn’t there as he’s away providing for you and your family, you selfish woman. This is the life you chose! And if it’s not longer working for you, then you need to have that frank conversation and if he won’t leave, then you leave home.
What a disgrace.

Reactions: 25

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Sharing a child’s emotions, when they are at their most vulnerable, for clicks and likes should be banned. Sarah is selling her children’s souls and it’s disgusting. Consent should be taken seriously

Imagine Rob setting up a tripod, turning his camera on and videoing him telling her he’s leaving her then uploading it to the internet with “A different goodbye video this time. Dada is off. Ha ha”

Laws should be passed to ban this sorry of child exploitation, it’s sick

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1801152
Sending her husband “why aren’t you here” texts at 1am. This woman is batshit crazy. What on earth can he do in a submarine apart from worry? I really hope they don’t manage to have another one as she clearly can’t cope.
This is utterly insane and what’s even more insane and is her thinking it’s ok to share it. Take a good look at yourself Sarah you need some serious help. Just imagine having to put up with this.

Reactions: 24