Sarah This Mama Life #25 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually said in an old vlog or maybe an insta post that the plan is for the children to go to a private school for secondary, as it’s what she did and she wants the same for them (yeah because you turned out spiffingly well) so I wonder if that will happen 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’d move home and Granny would be expected to pick up the pieces. Boarding school would cost her something mad like £30k a year for two kids. There’s not a chance she’d pay that if it meant she couldn’t get “hairies” and nails done and spend so much on crappy fast dashing that doesn’t suit her. I guess if the kids weren’t home she’d save money on food because she doesn’t eat but she’d still have to deal in the holidays and wouldn’t cope.

I’m so tempted to reply to her stories but can’t be bothered to create a fake account to do that and I’m not sharing my main account with her…
She’s previously considered getting a second job to send Isla to private school so wouldn’t put boarding school past her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s previously considered getting a second job to send Isla to private school so wouldn’t put boarding school past her.
Maybe that’s why she’s going full time - did she not (unbelievably) get promoted last year?

Reactions: 5
If something happened to Rob would she get a decent pension and payment? My husband was life insurance for 750,000 that would cover our mortgage payment and leave me with a decent chunk of money to manage til my last kiddo has left home.
I’m guessing they have insurance for the house to cover their mortgage (I think you have to have that anyway, we weren’t allowed to not have it) so I guess she’d be ok, financially. I can imagine she’d be the type to dump the kids at school, remarry some bloke who can get her up the duff with a new baby for content and she’d see the kids who’d probably spend most of the holidays with Granny. She and Alice JT would get along well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If he did get drafted I presume the navy would cover school fees at an international school or I know at some senior ranks the children stay behind at boarding school. Maybe that is what she is hoping for?

I would love it if he did get draffed overseas but it wasn't to Instagramable Middle East but the Falkland Islands or somewhere like that. Be very careful what you wish for Sarah.

Reactions: 9
She has said she wants the kids to experience the Middle East like she did but I bet she’d jump at the chance of the Navy paying for boarding school. But he’s in no way senior enough and unless they send them to somewhere really dodgy that’s unsafe with no suitable schooling I doubt they’d qualify.

Basically our taxpayer money would be paying for their schooling. That pisses me off.

Reactions: 9
Nothing give me more joy than watching Sarah make a real hash of her interior choices. What kind of muppet considers Roman Blinds over French doors. This could be on par with the washing basket in the fake fireplace.

Reactions: 10
Nothing give me more joy than watching Sarah make a real hash of her interior choices. What kind of muppet considers Roman Blinds over French doors. This could be on par with the washing basket in the fake fireplace.
Roman blinds and some stunt curtains would be ideal 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Needs to get to bed before midnight but wastes time showing random strangers the completely basic lunchbox she has made for her daughter and informing them that she has cleaned the kitchen and needs to hang washing out. The lunchbox would have taken about 45 seconds to throw together and in the time she spent telling us all she could have hung the washing. Bless her. Hahaha.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure how to make a new thread but I can see the most liked title suggestion was

#26 - Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

If anyone knows how to do a new thread,l?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.