Sarah This Mama Life #25 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @LaughingCow for the thread title.

Sarah's still deflecting her food issues onto the kids, both have 'challenging' behaviours, Lachlan is still an afterthought and Sinbad is still a simpleton.

As you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, I can’t stand her smug martyred satisfaction. As if working and grocery shopping and feeding kids isn’t what millions of parents are doing right now. If the football and ‘cratty’ are too much midweek (they are too much) then kill it, just do football at the weekend instead, and stop karate for a couple of years then see how he feels about it. Jesus woman, there are no medals for this shlt!

Reactions: 13
What the duck is she buying in these lunchtime food shops that it can sit in her car for hours before she eventually gets home to put it away? She’s sure as shot not buying anything fresh.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t bear it when these insta huns apologise for not updating their life every hour….I don’t give a duck, they make it sound like they are obligated to update!!!!

Reactions: 12
Canada playing in the World Cup tonight has allowed me to journey back to my ex-partner who genuinely believes he is Canadian because his (estranged) father is Canadian. He has been to Canada once in his life but will tell everyone he meets that he’s PART CANADIAN because it makes him seem special and different and interesting. I should also add he doesn’t acknowledge his father is his father, but does happily believe himself to be fully purebred Canadian.

I was just wondering if it reminded anyone here if anybody?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said she was going to give the sticky Chinese chicken to the kids too... go on, show us a pic Sarah! Not like you don't document every second of your life...

Reactions: 5
No way have those kids ate that! Actually I'm surprised they have energy to eat dinner at all....I've been at work all day hectic busy, errands to run after my wee one is at her grans tonight and I had spaghetti on toast 🙈 I was to shattered to eat anything else and I'm an adult!
You never hear her saying she has snacks in the car for them either? How hard would it be yo have some sandwiches, crackers, pasta ready for them?

Reactions: 1
I feel really guilty when my kids are in after school club. They absolutely love it and don’t go often, but I worry about them being hungry and tired. They get fed well there but when they get home they are ready to chill and eat. I didn’t realise they did these clubs AFTER after school club. I just feel really sad about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
“One child got really upset out of nowhere about missing their Dad” - clearly she’s talking about Isla

“And the other child’s teacher had to have a word with me”
- this is obviously about Lachlan

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Moaning as per usual. Moaning about 6 hours being away from her children so she can fanny about is too short. She has life admin and online work to do!!!! Bad teachers not keeping her brats longer so that she can film videos no one watches

Reactions: 14
She complains about not having time yet she’s got time to park up in her car and waffle on into her phone…..! Also sorry but what “life admin” does she actually have to do? Bills etc are all paid via direct debit usually - what else does she have to do? She doesn’t bother her arse to meal plan or food shop so it’s not that. She just loves to moan and loves to act like she’s rushed off her feet and has loads on her plate. I’d stake my last £5 on the fact that I’m reality she hasn’t actually got anything to do - I think she makes it up to make her life sound more interesting and full than it is. I think she goes home, exercises for hours, and scrolls Instagram, I don’t believe she has anything else that needs doing today at all.

Reactions: 17
Life admin has to be one of the wankiest phrases out there. Totally meaningless. Put your bloody phone down Sarah, stop scrolling Pinterest and Instagram for more pointless home renovation ideas to keep you up until gone midnight (that look tit anyway), do one proper full week’s meal plan for all three of you to eat together and the full food shop to go with it and you’ll probably find life a bit less hectic. Wouldn’t be able to moan so much then though would you?
On a different note, loved how she paused mid sentence to look up and say ‘oh there’s my friend, oh she didn’t see me’ she probably did see you Sarah, just put her head down and avoided eye contact to escape the inevitable pathetic hints for help with the feral kids.

Reactions: 15
Life admin has to be one of the wankiest phrases out there. Totally meaningless. Put your bloody phone down Sarah, stop scrolling Pinterest and Instagram for more pointless home renovation ideas to keep you up until gone midnight (that look tit anyway), do one proper full week’s meal plan for all three of you to eat together and the full food shop to go with it and you’ll probably find life a bit less hectic. Wouldn’t be able to moan so much then though would you?
On a different note, loved how she paused mid sentence to look up and say ‘oh there’s my friend, oh she didn’t see me’ she probably did see you Sarah, just put her head down and avoided eye contact to escape the inevitable pathetic hints for help with the feral kids.
I also hate the term "running errands" that all these wankers use.

Reactions: 9
She wasn’t early for the school run… I saw her driving towards one of the car parks as I was on my way back home!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.