Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have eyelash dysmorphia? How is it possible to look at photos and videos of her face, and not realise that the lashes are INSANE. They’re not just too much, or a little bit eccentric, they are full on batshit bonkers. And mid conversation she just goes on some random tangent about oh my eyelashes need an infill. No. No they do not, they need an intervention. People will be giving her side eye in the street and smothering giggles.

And, while I’m cross, I am also going to call out the appalling content. It’s never stellar, but we seem to be getting hourly updates of what she and the kids are doing. What even is that? Why? How could anybody think this is decent content or relevant commentary? It’s not even just boring and predictable, it’s DETAILED boring. ‘We went to football this morning haha but no actually L had football but I didn’t today.’

I was similarly bored by the whole ‘Rob had a nap while waiting’ story that she seemed to think was amusing. Nope, not amused. I certainly was not expecting a part two to show me the evidence of where he slept, in case I was harbouring doubt. Wtaf is she thinking?

I know, I saw the prison plates again. She is not thinking at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she have eyelash dysmorphia? How is it possible to look at photos and videos of her face, and not realise that the lashes are INSANE. They’re not just too much, or a little bit eccentric, they are full on batshit bonkers. And mid conversation she just goes on some random tangent about oh my eyelashes need an infill. No. No they do not, they need an intervention. People will be giving her side eye in the street and smothering giggles.

And, while I’m cross, I am also going to call out the appalling content. It’s never stellar, but we seem to be getting hourly updates of what she and the kids are doing. What even is that? Why? How could anybody think this is decent content or relevant commentary? It’s not even just boring and predictable, it’s DETAILED boring. ‘We went to football this morning haha but no actually L had football but I didn’t today.’

I was similarly bored by the whole ‘Rob had a nap while waiting’ story that she seemed to think was amusing. Nope, not amused. I certainly was not expecting a part two to show me the evidence of where he slept, in case I was harbouring doubt. Wtaf is she thinking?

I know, I saw the prison plates again. She is not thinking at all.
Why would he go to sleep in the garage in the middle of the day?! I thought that was very odd. More so that she showed his makeshift bed….. sorry I think that was bullshit. Her content is dire. It’s the same tit every single week. It’s boring. Her life is boring, her kids are boring, they don’t do anything interesting, it’s just all so very dull.

Why would he go to sleep in the garage in the middle of the day?! I thought that was very odd. More so that she showed his makeshift bed….. sorry I think that was bullshit. Her content is dire. It’s the same tit every single week. It’s boring. Her life is boring, her kids are boring, they don’t do anything interesting, it’s just all so very dull.
All I can think is that she’s stuck in that time when YouTubers would blog their boring days and audiences lapped it up. The difference was, it was appropriate for that lifestage (babies and toddlers) at that time (ten years ago) on that platform.

So she thinks if she keeps up the toxic positivity and constant updates, she keeps her place. She must panic when she sees the ease and professionalism of the content some of her peers.

Her efforts amount to a list of how busy she is, (lots of it manufactured), activities the kids do, schedule changes, moans about the navy, pie in the sky future planning, gousto, Isla’s boyfriend, Lachlan bless him, late night grocery trolley, swimming pool, eyelashes, nails, affiliate linked skincare, service stations through the night, dire ads.

If only she could stop trying to meet what she thinks she should be, I think she’d find it easier and it would be much better to watch.

Reactions: 7
All I can think is that she’s stuck in that time when YouTubers would blog their boring days and audiences lapped it up. The difference was, it was appropriate for that lifestage (babies and toddlers) at that time (ten years ago) on that platform.

So she thinks if she keeps up the toxic positivity and constant updates, she keeps her place. She must panic when she sees the ease and professionalism of the content some of her peers.

Her efforts amount to a list of how busy she is, (lots of it manufactured), activities the kids do, schedule changes, moans about the navy, pie in the sky future planning, gousto, Isla’s boyfriend, Lachlan bless him, late night grocery trolley, swimming pool, eyelashes, nails, affiliate linked skincare, service stations through the night, dire ads.

If only she could stop trying to meet what she thinks she should be, I think she’d find it easier and it would be much better to watch.
I just find her incredibly fake. It’s like watching someone putting on a performance, pretending to be someone else. Nothing she says ever really rings true or sounds plausible. The boring chat about the kids clubs - like, who cares? Seriously - who does she think is actually interested in what boring club her boring kids go to? I don’t get why she thinks it’s interesting to tell people about. I think her & Rob are just really eccentric, odd people. They seem to live a very odd lifestyle - Like the other night with Rob displaying those weird navy coins in the downstairs loo…… like, what the duck?! What on earth was that?! What grown man in his late 30s thinks that is normal behaviour when having visitors over for dinner? And Sarah with her weird compulsions and neurotic behaviour. I just think they are weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1652462
the fact that she’s STILL giving her kids toddler portions on toddler weaning plates is deeply concerning. Why can’t she just give them a proper full sandwich each and a full bag of crisps in the packet and a whole apple? Why is she still chopping up apples and giving them half each and dividing up cheese and ham like this? It’s just plain bleeping weird! Isla is what, 9 years old? This is INSANE
View attachment 1652461

Car eyelashes must be where Sarah takes the inspiration from for her own eyelash extensions…. They are AWFUL.
I agree. I don’t even give my 3 year old toddler plates. Full sandwiches and full apple. My eldest are similar ages to her two and they’d not be happy with portions of toddler plates.

Reactions: 6
I just find her incredibly fake. It’s like watching someone putting on a performance, pretending to be someone else. Nothing she says ever really rings true or sounds plausible. The boring chat about the kids clubs - like, who cares? Seriously - who does she think is actually interested in what boring club her boring kids go to? I don’t get why she thinks it’s interesting to tell people about. I think her & Rob are just really eccentric, odd people. They seem to live a very odd lifestyle - Like the other night with Rob displaying those weird navy coins in the downstairs loo…… like, what the duck?! What on earth was that?! What grown man in his late 30s thinks that is normal behaviour when having visitors over for dinner? And Sarah with her weird compulsions and neurotic behaviour. I just think they are weirdos.
I've always got the impression Rob's a bit of a simpleton haha bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still taking photos at swimming! I know she only posts pics of her kids but what other pics is she taking that she doesn't post?!

Still taking photos at swimming! I know she only posts pics of her kids but what other pics is she taking that she doesn't post?!
There is just no need for it. We know Lachlan has swimming Sunday. You don't need to prove it by posting a photograph every week, it's hardly interesting content.

Reactions: 12
It’s not just that- if I was a kid in that swimming pool or standing on the side I would feel so anxious if I saw one of the parents getting their phones out and taking photos- not knowing what they tend to do with those photos.

Reactions: 10
Hasn’t she already been reported for taking photos at swimming? I’d love to take pics of my kids at swimming to share with grandparents, but I just never would cos I respect the rules and safeguarding etc. Also, L has been going swimming a long time now hasn’t he? Should he not be swimming without a floaty? Genuine question as my youngest two started in April and my 3 year old is already down to one armband and my 6 year old has moved up to stage 3 with no armbands or aids! Am I just being a bit harsh?

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t she already been reported for taking photos at swimming? I’d love to take pics of my kids at swimming to share with grandparents, but I just never would cos I respect the rules and safeguarding etc. Also, L has been going swimming a long time now hasn’t he? Should he not be swimming without a floaty? Genuine question as my youngest two started in April and my 3 year old is already down to one armband and my 6 year old has moved up to stage 3 with no armbands or aids! Am I just being a bit harsh?
I’d say he should be progressing now. However with that being said - Sarah & Rob NEVER take the kids swimming just for fun. When has Sarah ever gone swimming with the kids? Never.

Reactions: 6
She used to point out that Lachlan didn't concentrate or behave very well in swimming lessons. 'Someone didn't have thier listening ears on' which might be why he hasn't progressed very much in his lessons. Taking them swimming for fun, not for just posing in your swimwear would have helped him a lot.

Isla is more athletically build which is probably why she has done well with her swimming.

Reactions: 8
She needs reporting again! Absolutely disgusting she keeps doing it.

Reactions: 10
Feeling sorry for herself because no one is interested in watching her pumpkin picking reel. This kind of thing has been done to death. It is very dated. Same as pictures of kids in bluebell fields.

The only reason her transitional ones get better views is because they are so cringe you re-watch them in disbelief. I'm still not over her whirling in white birthday dress or the 'I get my husband back from deployment' ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feeling sorry for herself because no one is interested in watching her pumpkin picking reel. This kind of thing has been done to death. It is very dated. Same as pictures of kids in bluebell fields.

The only reason her transitional ones get better views is because they are so cringe you re-watch them in disbelief. I'm still not over her whirling in white birthday dress or the 'I get my husband back from deployment' ones.
Her best reels are the clothes try on ones - where she does the awkward shuffling from one foot to the other and stomping around pretending she’s on a catwalk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh yes, my personal favourite was the school run outfits of the week. Stomping into the room with a proud smile like a 3 year old when they try on a party dress to show mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would guess that L has some developmental delay. Lack of concentration and focus for sure.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.