Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C6A3805E-4386-4838-8BF9-7AF0E2B0585D.jpeg

god I bet Sarah KICKED OFF about that… she would have been FUMING at sinbad, not taking Isla swimming so she had to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s still taking pics in a pool. Even if she’s currently not posting with other kids visible, it’s such a HUGE no no. Even at competitions, there are endless warnings about cameras not being used unless you fill in a form and have permission formally granted. Even for personal use, of your own child.

Both my kids are competitive swimmers, and I have never seen a parent take a photo poolside, cos the warnings are everywhere, clubs are serious about it, and venues even more so.

Allowing one person to do it means other folk will do it, and normalising it is a massive safeguarding risk. What is wrong with her that she can’t follow rules designed to keep kids safe?

Reactions: 8
She hasn't got a clue about privacy. I feel for the other children in the children's school or clubs. Like you say even if she doesn't post photos of other children she shouldn't be taking them in the first place.

And to share what another child wrote in Lachlan's card. It is just a very strange way to behave.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she feels the need to A) constantly update us every frigging week as to what activities her kids are at - no one cares - and B) why she STILL takes her phone out at poolside and is using it to take photos. She’s been told off about this NUMEROUS TIMES! Why take a photo
Of the bleeping swimming pool floor and then post some inane passive aggressive tit basically saying you’re fucked off with your husband because you didn’t want to take your kid swimming? It’s absolutely bleeping insane. No one is interested in this tit - absolutely no one cares! This woman needs an intervention and to go on a social media detox because I honestly believe she has an addiction. It’s beyond a bloody joke.

Reactions: 10
Isla is 💯 like s child actor being paid for doing the toy bag advert. Except she isn’t getting paid, Sarah is. Anyone that follows her knows that Isla is never seen in cutesy outfits or with toy fluffy handbags! Very odd choice to pick an 8.5 year old to promote.

Isla is 💯 like s child actor being paid for doing the toy bag advert. Except she isn’t getting paid, Sarah is. Anyone that follows her knows that Isla is never seen in cutesy outfits or with toy fluffy handbags! Very odd choice to pick an 8.5 year old to promote.
As soon as I saw it I thought it was bizzare. Isla is not a pretty, delicate little girly girl. She’s not interested in silly little girly handbags or dressing up. She’s a rough & tumble, tomboy who likes wearing football kits and playing in the dirt. Plus she’s nearly 9. She’s not a little toddler. Those bags are seriously babyish even if she was the pretty in pink little insta-clone Sarah is so desperate for her to be.

I know this is a petty thing but I REALLY hate the word tomboy. As a kid I was very much one and I HATED being called it because why should I get called a phrase inferring I was any way different to a girl just because I liked adventure, rough and tumble and sports? I didn't feel any less of a girl. Plus it's also the implication that there are things girls should and shouldn't be into. I became more stereotypically 'girly' as I got older but I still love my sport, being hands in and adventure now.

Isla is a girl just like any others she just doesn't happen to be into what Sarah wants her to be.

I know this is a petty thing but I REALLY hate the word tomboy. As a kid I was very much one and I HATED being called it because why should I get called a phrase inferring I was any way different to a girl just because I liked adventure, rough and tumble and sports? I didn't feel any less of a girl. Plus it's also the implication that there are things girls should and shouldn't be into. I became more stereotypically 'girly' as I got older but I still love my sport, being hands in and adventure now.

Isla is a girl just like any others she just doesn't happen to be into what Sarah wants her to be.
It’s just a word. You know what I’m trying to articulate. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
My daughter had a fluffy animal purse when she was four, no way would she have entertained one at Isla’s age. The engagement is shockingly bad, the reel has been up for almost a day and has 90 likes and six comments only two of which seem to be from a genuine follower. Give it up love!

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe these companies even give her the air time or pay her for these adverts
We follow her and can see that next year she will be selling that tat shamelessly on her page

Reactions: 9
How does she not know how to set reminders on her phone calendar. Grow up woman, you absolute mess.

Reactions: 11
Sorry how could she forget parents evening? Wouldn’t forget one of her precious appointments though would she🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Sorry how could she forget parents evening? Wouldn’t forget one of her precious appointments though would she🙄
Exactly this. Surely parents evening is something you’d prioritise and make a point not to forget- it shouldn’t be hard to remember to attend something as important as a parents evening. Unless you don’t care about your kids that is….

Reactions: 11
Right, who from her work is asking her to bake for charity......unless it is a charity challenge to eat her baked goods.

• Sick
  • Haha
She is an absolute disgrace!!!! Maybe if she parented them better and got her head out of the bleeping clouds / her phone, and supervised he wouldn’t have needed so many hospital trips. I have 2 boys 10 and 6 and I have never had to go to hospital with them. I know accidents happen but still … 🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’s an evil bleep. Why the laughing face? Is it funny that your 5 year old son has yet again been injured? He’s been in and out of hospitals a hell of a lot in his lifetime - it’s no bloody wonder social services wanted a word with her last time. I cannot stand her, she’s a vile woman.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.