Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Sarah, this time remember that it is perfectly usual to get a check in phone call from social services after a hospital visit.
It’s not anyone grassing you up 🙄

Reactions: 8
Its always Lachlan. Im honestly not suprised the social got involved. In the past year alone hes had 2 head injurys right? The one on holiday and the one when the garage door was pulled on his head.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Its always Lachlan. Im honestly not suprised the social got involved. In the past year alone hes had 2 head injurys right? The one on holiday and the one when the garage door was pulled on his head.
Yes you’re right. Poor kid is always in hospital but Sarah seems to think it’s funny and likes to make a joke about it. Probably sitting there glued to her phone fuming because she’s got to spend her evening in hospital with the least favourite child.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I appreciate that there is a lot - LOT - of luck involved in this, but I have an 8 year old and a 6 year old and we've never had reason to take them to A&E. Why so frequently with Lachlan?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I guess atleast this accident wasnt under her watch. Although it all sounded a little odd personally, surely the after school club would of noticed a twig sticking out by the rope swing?

Reactions: 3
I guess atleast this accident wasnt under her watch. Although it all sounded a little odd personally, surely the after school club would of noticed a twig sticking out by the rope swing?
Yeah and he got home and apparently it was a huge gash in his leg……..
Doesn’t add up to me……

Reactions: 6
Why is she finding it funny that he also had an injury this time last year?

Reactions: 10
Why is she finding it funny that he also had an injury this time last year?
She’s an absolute lunatic. Your child getting hurt isn’t funny. Ever. I honestly don’t know why she always try’s to make light of things like this or turn it into a joke. It’s not funny. She is so screwed up mentally, she needs serious therapy, I’ve never known anything like it. How her family and Rob can bear witness to this kind of unhinged behaviour and just enable her is beyond me.

Reactions: 14
Actually concerned for her. What parent in the right mind post pictures from a year ago of another of their sons injuries whilst pointing out another scar while talking about his latest injury, like it’s a badge of honour? I’d be so upset if either of my boys hurt themselves and needed to go to a&e for stitches etc. it’s almost as if she is gloating about it 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
the doctor training to be a plastic surgeon did a tit job of that scar, and it’s a mess. Lumpy and bumpy is not a good result. The kid should have been sedated and it should have been cleaned, stitched and dealt with by a proper plastic surgeon or doc in a hospital not some crappy hotel doc moonlighting for money. He’ll need that looked at if it’s that bad. 🤦‍♀️ bet Isla would have been seen by a proper doc, but she’s a girl and heaven forbid her face should be scarred. Boys don’t matter, specially the boy that made her life miserable as a baby.
She pisses me off so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Perhaps she feels that as she’s taken the lad to hospital she’s the caring parent, being concerned but actually not giving a duck more into updating her bloody Instagram…All a bit narcissistic….

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Checking into/taking photos in hospital is a real bug bear of mine, it’s peak attention seeking behaviour. But this is kind of next level. Why a) laugh at the poor toot having to go to hospital and b) tell everyone? Accidents happen but there’s just nothing she won’t put in Insta

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Again with insect bites?! This time a lot of his class had chicken pox but L had “insect bites”.
Is that normal? My children have not had any j sect bites apart from wasp stings, never mind repeated bites, some requiring hospital treatment?

Reactions: 9
Christ Sarah why can’t you admit to them being flea bites? He scratches them and they get infected. Not rocket science

Reactions: 9
Christ Sarah why can’t you admit to them being flea bites? He scratches them and they get infected. Not rocket science
I know someone whos daughter had obvious flea bites but she told everyone it was chicken pox. Its like flea bites are a taboo subject.

Reactions: 5
Sarah…… that is not a woods hun. That is a dog field surrounded by houses including mine 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's not glowing skin it just looks oily. The beautician is going to have ask her to stop tagging her as Sarah is definitely not a great advertisement for her services.

Too scared to walk through the dog field but will stand by the edge of it and get out my expensive phone to take a photo of it.... I really think you'd be fine Sarah hun. You stomping through the wood like a giant honey monster in a gilet and chucky boots would be the scary sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m confused. So she went into the ‘woods’ to take a picture and say why she won’t walk through them alone and leave? Tell me you’re desperate for attention without telling me.

Reactions: 11
Do Lachlan & Isla go to different schools?! She said in her stories that it’s sibling photo day “across both schools” - so do they not attend the same primary school?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.