Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing devil's advocate but is it possible (and I genuinely don't know) that the hospital would have advised this so he's not in hospital when he doesn't need to be and gets back to normal life ASAP? Or should he gave been kept home until the treatment was over?
He was probably discharged from hospital yes but no what mother then sends their child back to nursery when he was still unwell and had a canula in his hand and needed to go back and forth to hospital for medication? You would keep him at home, look after him, keep him warm & cosy, make sure he was eating & drinking, be there to comfort him. Nah, not Sarah. She’s awful.

Reactions: 17
He was probably discharged from hospital yes but no what mother then sends their child back to nursery when he was still unwell and had a canula in his hand and needed to go back and forth to hospital for medication? You would keep him at home, look after him, keep him warm & cosy, make sure he was eating & drinking, be there to comfort him. Nah, not Sarah. She’s awful.
And be a Mum????

Come on Betty, you’re expecting far too much 😉

Reactions: 4
Aw, poor Sarah, she’s been so busy running around parenting and working. But don’t worry she’s found the time to have her eyelashes done tomorrow. Miss Piggy is back.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m so bored of this busy working mama drivel. She has no idea what it’s like to be busy, if she did, she couldn’t keep up the fake nails, hairies and lashes. Haha.

Reactions: 15
What time do those kids go to bed if she's not managed to get a banner and some balloons up until 125am!!!

Reactions: 6
I dislike her ad voice. It couldn’t be more fake. She never speaks like that to her kids normally. Wish these companies would stop paying unprofessional people to advertise their products. Puts me right off.

Reactions: 6
1pm and no birthday post for Lachlan yet. Obviously the eye lashes are more important.

Reactions: 2
My son had a burn injury at 18 months old, requiring a skin graft. He was in hospital for a week and when he was discharged he had bandages all over his head and neck. He had to go backwards and forwards to the hospital. I work for the NHS and thankfully my boss was amazing. I had the following MONTH off to stay at home and look after him as he wasn't allowed back to nursery.

Surely 1, as a mother, you wouldn't give 2 hoots about your job, social media or your child being at nursery. You'd want to stay at home with them and look after them yourself. 2, why did the nursery allow her to send him in? If he's still got canula's etc in he shouldn't have been there! Surely they should have put their foot down and said no and she should have had him at home.

Also, who takes photo's like that when their child is that ill?? I've got NO photo's of my son from this time, as it's not something I want to be reminded of and I told family members and friends to keep all the details off social media.

Vile. Absolutely vile that someone would use their child for likes and to "create content". That poor poor boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it Lachlan's birthday today? Because the post for the grid is all about the decorations. Absolutely nothing about gorgeous boy or wee man turning 6.

Maybe saving the hard to love him as a baby and how he gave her PTSD post for later.

Reactions: 10
I have no idea whether it’s lachlans birthday today either- her posts are only about her love of “decorating” for birthdays?!

Reactions: 3
Still no post, that poor boy. I know he would never know but for a mother whose life revolves around instagram youd have thought a birthday post would have been the top of her agenda!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Still no post, that poor boy. I know he would never know but for a mother whose life revolves around instagram youd have thought a birthday post would have been the top of her agenda!
Nope, top of her agenda is making insta-worthy decorations and pastry platters for breakfast then posting photos of them for likes 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
As said before on here for Isla she had about three cakes, a lazer tag party, cinema trip, Grannie and Grandad down and glowing posts on Instagram about what a brilliant daughter and sister Isla is.

For Lachlan he is having a joint party which Sarah can't even get sweet cones for because she left it so late.

• Sad
As said before on here for Isla she had about three cakes, a lazer tag party, cinema trip, Grannie and Grandad down and glowing posts on Instagram about what a brilliant daughter and sister Isla is.

For Lachlan he is having a joint party which Sarah can't even get sweet cones for because she left it so late.
My heart breaks for that poor kid. There’s no way he doesn’t know his parents treat him differently than his sister. We’ve said it before but if they have another baby then Lachlan is only going to be pushed out even more

Reactions: 9

Hes having a joint party?!

Im sorry but she also shouldnt let Isla wear one of Lachlan's new basketball kits that hes not even worn yet!

She always manages to make Isla be star of the show. I know it’s tedious but even just posting a picture of her and Isla together and nothing of her and Lachlan, It’s his birthday!! Sit next to your son and show him love and attention on his special day

Not Isla's fault but the way Sarah features her makes Isla come across as extremely unlikable. Her fingers all over Lachlan's cake. Lachlan's birthday treat but Isla taking centre stage, fingers all over her brother's birthday cake, borrowing her brother's clothes.

Photo with the precious daughter because Sarah thinks they are twins when Isla has inherted her Dad's looks. She is basically Sinbad with long hair and her mother's jaw.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.