Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not posted about the kids at home today whilst she works because she knows she’ll look stupid after she took a day off last week to drink in the daytime with her friends and their babies but can’t take a day of leave to spend with her own kids.

Reactions: 6
She’s not posted about the kids at home today whilst she works because she knows she’ll look stupid after she took a day off last week to drink in the daytime with her friends and their babies but can’t take a day of leave to spend with her own kids.
Would not shock me if she managed to ship them off somewhere

Reactions: 3
What a lovely memory to share with all of her followers 🙄 also managed to get in a dig at sinbad and deployments 🙄

Why did she even share those photos in the first place?! What kind of insects were they *shudder*

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why - seriously - why does she constantly put “haha” at the end of her sentences? Its not funny, it just makes her sound like an idiot. I don’t know any other adult in their mid 30s who would constantly put “haha” like that. What is wrong with her?

And yeah why is she randomly bringing up that time Lachlan was in hospital? What relevance has that got? Or was it just an excuse to have yet another dog at Rob?

Reactions: 10
Where are all these insect bites coming from?? Am I just exceptionally clean?? I've never known kids to get so many of them!!!
And I never understand people who want to take pictures of their kids unwell and in hospital to share online!

Reactions: 10
Oh she was awful when he was in hospital. Photos of her holding his hand with the IV in his hand, moaning about the lack of vegetarian sandwich options (she was on that fade at the time) and even having time for a little tescos clothing haul because she went out to buy some what you wear whilst you infant son is in hospital.

Reactions: 5
She is so devoid of content (and a personality) that she puts up a story about going to buy Lachlan’s birthday presents in her lunch break. Call me revolutionary but I’ve been buying things at lunchtime for years. Ha ha ha.

Reactions: 7
She is so devoid of content (and a personality) that she puts up a story about going to buy Lachlan’s birthday presents in her lunch break. Call me revolutionary but I’ve been buying things at lunchtime for years. Ha ha ha.
Couldn’t she have just got something online? She’s never off her phone. It looked like she was in Curry’s so what’s he getting? An iPad/tablet? Games console?

Where are all these insect bites coming from?? Am I just exceptionally clean?? I've never known kids to get so many of them!!!
And I never understand people who want to take pictures of their kids unwell and in hospital to share online!
Didnt she blame the bites being from the nursery?

Reactions: 2
Fleas from the cat. She probably put a collar on the cat after last time but didnt realise that fleas lay eggs that lie in the carpet. They hatch when there is sufficient heat or vibration on top of the carpet. If she has put her heating on this week then they have all hatched and now they are all being bitten again.

• Sick
Didn’t she send him straight from hospital to nursery with an IV in his hand? And was running him back up to the hospital each day for his infusions before dropping him back into nursery?

• Wow
I really hope this is not the case
Unfortunately this is 100% completely true. She had him in nursery with the canula is his hand and she would take him to the hospital for the iv antibiotics and then back into nursery. She’s an awful awful awful excuse for a mother (but I also question why the nursery were ok with this?)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Playing devil's advocate but is it possible (and I genuinely don't know) that the hospital would have advised this so he's not in hospital when he doesn't need to be and gets back to normal life ASAP? Or should he gave been kept home until the treatment was over?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.