Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories have really pissed me off. She clearly still has issues surrounding food etc but the way she’s going on about how if she had access to social media back when she had an ED she would be dead … what sort of example is she setting to Isla and Lachlan? She is *constantly* on her phone round them and using them for content. If she’s so concerned about things being easily accessible on social media why doesn’t she protect her kids from it rather than promoting its usage. They’re going to be way more interested in it than their friends because of her ‘job’ with it. She had made it part of their normal every day life and I sincerely hope she puts measures in place to protect them when they’re old enough to use it.

Reactions: 23
Her latest stories have really pissed me off. She clearly still has issues surrounding food etc but the way she’s going on about how if she had access to social media back when she had an ED she would be dead … what sort of example is she setting to Isla and Lachlan? She is *constantly* on her phone round them and using them for content. If she’s so concerned about things being easily accessible on social media why doesn’t she protect her kids from it rather than promoting its usage. They’re going to be way more interested in it than their friends because of her ‘job’ with it. She had made it part of their normal every day life and I sincerely hope she puts measures in place to protect them when they’re old enough to use it.
Agree completely. See also “how to make it all about meeeeeee”

Reactions: 9
The fact she exploits them and forces them to live their life on camera when the world is a different place is sickening. She has no qualms about showing their most intimate moments and exposing them to all sorts of scrutiny and personal danger, and doesn’t care that things she says about them will remain online forever.

Shame on her.

Reactions: 12
When Isla gets older and someone finds the instastory pic (because we all know once its online its there forever) of her having milk from a tommee tippy cup at 8 shes gonna get bullied and thats just one example.

The stupid halloween pics each year will be hilarious to 14/15 year olds. The cringy reels. Its all out there for her and Lachlan's friends to see.

Reactions: 13
When Isla gets older and someone finds the instastory pic (because we all know once its online its there forever) of her having milk from a tommee tippy cup at 8 shes gonna get bullied and thats just one example.

The stupid halloween pics each year will be hilarious to 14/15 year olds. The cringy reels. Its all out there for her and Lachlan's friends to see.
Imagine when lachlans a teenager and all his friends are taking the piss out of him cos he “gave his mum PTSD”- in her words.

She would have died if she had had social media when she was a teen.... But has exposed her children to a very public social media presence since birth. Both children so aware of the camera, made to perform in her reels and ADs. Not told when they are meeting their Dad because it is more important for the surprise, deployment, reunion insta footage than it is to prepare your children mentally for it.

Reactions: 15
No personality Sinbad being allowed to tell her viewers about his coin collection. Surprised she didn't add a 'wee bless him'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was kind of mortified for Rob there - it’s a bit sad, isn’t it?! And why were they all in the toilet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bizarre conversation. It felt forced but she was also talking to him like a child.

Reactions: 6
What a bizarre conversation. It felt forced but she was also talking to him like a child.
It was so strange. She must know herself what those coins are for? So it was like when she has the kids on camera, asking them questions she already knows the answers to so that they can be filmed for Instagram. I’m still confused why he lined them all up in the downstairs loo…… must be some craic round there’s for a night in with food & drinks - if the main topic of conversation is some glorified Pogs (showing my age now!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
6DC91B77-4A0D-4A6E-A6EF-F57F0F82F4DC.png

no you don’t HAVE TO work tomorrow while the kids are at home- you could take any of the plenty of annual leave you have to actually spend time with them while you’re off but you’d prefer to work so you have an excuse to ignore them and use your A/Lon having brunch with other peoples children instead!!!

Reactions: 21
Or she could have asked to swop her days around or do a half day. She had a choice, she is choosing to work rather than spend the time with the children. What about Rob, he’s not deployed again yet so the children could have had the day with him if he could have had the days leave.

Why does thismamalife constantly share the chaos of her life? it makes her look like no parent I know.

Does she think that complaining about having to work from home with kids less than a week after taking a day‘s annual leave (rather than her non Working day she has every week) is what other parents do? None that I know.

Does she think that struggling to find a sweetie cone supplier a few days before her son‘s birthday party because she hasn’t got it sorted yet when clearly it was her job out of the joint arrangements is normal? Most people would have it sorted or make their own - especially if if it is a joint thing with another kid.

thankfully this lack of basic life skills doesn’t apply to hair, nails, botox and tattoo removal appointments.

Reactions: 16
Exactly. She took a days annual leave last week so that she could go out drinking and playing mummy to some other peoples kids, yet on a day like today when it’s a planned inset day and she knows she’s got her own kids at home she doesn’t bother to book a day off but yet complains about it online. It’s just ridiculous. This whole crazy scatterbrained schtick is wearing really thin.

Reactions: 14
Exactly. She took a days annual leave last week so that she could go out drinking and playing mummy to some other peoples kids, yet on a day like today when it’s a planned inset day and she knows she’s got her own kids at home she doesn’t bother to book a day off but yet complains about it online. It’s just ridiculous. This whole crazy scatterbrained schtick is wearing really thin.
How are her employers ok with her not bothering to take annual leave when she has her kids at home to look after- no employer I know would be ok with that! We aren’t in a covid lockdown anymore where people had last mini school closures- this is a planned inset day!!

Reactions: 8
I think influencers honestly forget that we see what’s posted. It’s been less than a week since she took AL to see a baby that isn’t family, does she think we’re stupid? Inset days aren’t thrown at you last minute they’re on the school calendar for months. Just prove to us yet again how much you hate your kids, Sarah.

Also shoutout @superxo1 who called this scenario last week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.