Sarah This Mama Life #23 as organised as a black trainer in a white wash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well fancy that Meels asking for her strawberries whole and not cut. Riveting content as ever. Hope she rang home and got a message out to the navy to inform Dada to make him aware of this exciting development.
Poor kid has probably been laughed at by the other kids for being babied at having her fruit cut up.

Reactions: 5
I have a real issue with her giving Isla ‘low calorie’ snacks - fibre one bars etc. she doesn’t need low calorie versions Ffs she’s a child.

Reactions: 14
I have a real issue with her giving Isla ‘low calorie’ snacks - fibre one bars etc. she doesn’t need low calorie versions Ffs she’s a child.

This! It’s ridiculous giving an 8 year old low calorie anything, she’s clearly passing her issues with food on at such a young age, I will be very surprised if those kids grow up without any issues related to food

Even the crisps have low calorie on them. They are expensive and come in small quantities things like that too so there’s no other reason she’s buying them other than her raging eating disorder. Kids don’t need low calorie snacks Sarah

Reactions: 3
Why on earth does this woman talk about the most boring shite on stories, you know full well when she says ‘funny story guys’ it’s anything bleeping but funny or the slightest bit interesting

Reactions: 15
Surely that story is bullshit? He would have to have looked/been poorly for them to phone up in the first place, then by magic he was all better?!

Reactions: 8
I think I’m going to have to boomerang me putting the kettle on while I work from home so I can fill some dots of doom moaning about just how HARD it is for me to see EVERYONE going out for a ‘cheeky Costa,’ while I’m stuck here with my poverty grains.

Seriously who the f@xk has the time in their work day to do that? Drive to a coffee shop when you’re working within a few steps of an actual kitchen? All this I’M SOOOOOO BUSY woe is me haha has really wound me up today.

Editing to add that the story with L is about as close to humour as I am to the moon.

• Haha
Surely that story is bullshit? He would have to have looked/been poorly for them to phone up in the first place, then by magic he was all better?!
I dunno “mummy’s coming to get you Lachlan” could have been the turnaround 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought she was going to say “then they phoned back ha ha ha and said he was feeling better because ha ha ha he did a huge fart ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha”.

But no. It was worse.

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought the caption was going to be about going for a colonoscopy!

• Haha
All jokes aside though, I do feel someone needs to step in now, her mental health is obviously spiraling.

Reactions: 7
Hospital gown, white handbag and clumpy black shoes?! Not an ounce of style.
And why was she doing lunges?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t wait to get on here to say what you lot were saying about the lunges!!! Hahahaha omg what the actual duck is she doing, and it’s awful. Looks like a tent!!! Also if you’re that concerned you’ve ‘forgotten’ how to take an IG photo (or just never knew how) why the duck would you put all them up??? Total idiot😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.