Sarah This Mama Life #23 as organised as a black trainer in a white wash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has her poor work colleague done to deserve some home baking from Sarah?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What has her poor work colleague done to deserve some home baking from Sarah?!

I reckon she’s ‘sweetening’ them up to ask a favour, I can’t see Sarah doing anything like this for someone unless it’s going to benefit her in some way.

Reactions: 3
But she is also sad and lonely and a bit jealous of everyone on Instagram and she’s “totally not that girl” she can assure us.

You totally are though.

Reactions: 12
WOAH!!! She takes the bins out?! Wowzers. I’m so so glad she risked her life and almost fell over, just to document her taking her bin out. I don’t know how I would have managed to get through today if I hadn’t have seen that happen.

**spoiler alert, Sarah, everyone in the country takes their own bin out on a weekly basis. It’s a mundane job to take our own bins out, so to watch someone else take their bin out is even more mundane. Please stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has Thursdays off, kids are in school what has she been doing that is so draining? She found time to take selfies of her shorts and ramble on about how shorts don't suit her and boomerang taking the bins out.

And absolutely no need to apologise for being quiet. No one is thinking Oh Sarah hasn't posted for 2 mins hope she is OK.

Reactions: 13
Sarah, we're all glad when you're quiet, we're relieved you're not embarrassing yourself whilst you're quiet! Please don't apologise, and please never boomerang the bleeping bins again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we have a reference to bin boomerangs in the next thread title?

Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are her kids even allowed whiteboard markers? Or is it they are picking them up themselves and messing around with them?

Reactions: 4
Why are her kids even allowed whiteboard markers? Or is it they are picking them up themselves and messing around with them?
They use them in schools now so it’s inevitable that polo shirts get marked unfortunately, however some kids will mess more than others I’m sure!

My child uses whiteboards at their school, and we use whiteboard pens at home. They know not to get the pen on their clothes though, and if they did I certainly wouldn’t think “must upload stories about this to Instagram!!!”

Reactions: 5
They use them in schools now so it’s inevitable that polo shirts get marked unfortunately, however some kids will mess more than others I’m sure!
Oh really? My kids don’t, I mean they are slightly older than her two but still primary age. I’d pretty annoyed if the school did let them use anything that doesn’t wash out if it gets on their clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
My child has never got stains from a whiteboard pen on them. Plenty of other crap, but not that!

Thismamalife and Rebecca Meldrum both seem to think it’s some kind of achievement to put the bins out weekly. I admit, if the husband is home I get him to, but when he’s on a 4 week trip away I have never felt the need to boomerang my efforts.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.