Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

day.by.day

I’m more of a lurker around here but Sarah’s rant has annoyed me no end. She has no idea how lucky she is to get a homecoming! My husband was killed in Afghanistan 6 years ago, I was 8 months pregnant at the time and I would’ve given anything for him to have come home and meet his son! She should be grateful just because it wasn’t insta perfect doesn’t mean it was a disaster.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Leethechimpanzee

I was straight over here after that last lot of stories...🤣

My husband is Forces, he was in Bahrain for 6 months, we didn’t visit and with young girls at the time glad we didn’t.

It’s the most unappealing place to bring up children, conflict wise it’s on the cusp hence the military presence It’s a mass of concrete malls, buildings with little green space or nature.

It’s culture is still very regimented for girls and women with them expected to wear modest shapes /lengths etc and you can very easily run into trouble if you’re a single lady on your own who is considered to look inappropriate.

It’s still has a terror level of extreme with an attack likely at any point.

Alcohol is forbidden to be drunk in public and many restaurants don’t serve with hotel’s being one of the few places you can buy a glass of wine...

The prostitution level is very high, and your approached constantly in restaurants, streets, hotels etc, Husband said it was really sleazy and some of the girls were clearly early teens.

Im presuming families like Sarah’s (either in a forces, Engineering or oil) would live in a compound, like a gated/secure community, more concrete, probably a pool, maybe a spar etc, the kids would get picked up by bus to go to school and then back at the end of the day...

Taking this all into account why is this a life you would pick for your young children, how can this be the aspiration she has for them...

She is absolutely fucking insane!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bugdem

I cannot abide her attitude to the navy. To say there are very little positives of this life just isn’t bloody true for the vast majority of military families. My husband gets paid an excellent wage, including a number of retention bonuses which has allowed us to buy the lovely home we have, allowed us to go on our holidays and just generally live an amazing life.

He also has a career that he’s genuinely fulfilled and passionate about and I get to still have my own life and career. He has a group of friends with a stronger bond than any I’ve ever seen; and I get to bond with the other wives and girlfriends as well as have my own social circle.
The homecoming is one of the best bits but by that I mean the moment I get to see him, get a cuddle and be around him again. I have never filmed that, never taken a picture. It’s never even occurred to me.
There are a million silver linings to this life, she needs serious help to her see hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

sj25

I’m so angry at this right now. I can’t even delve into it because of security reasons but let me tell you right now… that girl is so blinkered to herself and not the bigger picture. So angry I can’t say more. So angry I can’t message her and give her a dose of reality. Just think yourself lucky Sarah that you have your husband home and safe. Think yourself lucky that your husbands job is safe in comparison to others within the military and he gets to have his wife and children visit him for a lovely holiday. Think yourself lucky you can (even though you shouldn’t) talk about your husband and his whereabouts. Just stop being so selfish and think outside of your selfish tunnel vision. I very rarely comment and I apologise for losing my cool but this has hit a nerve at how silly that woman really is

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Is there any reason for these shitty home coming videos every single time he comes home? Really? It’s the same exact boring shite each and every time; some miserable simpering music, the kids with their signs or T-shirts on, Sarah looking like a pre-op trans woman, the same shot of Rob picking Isla up and Sarah going in for a hug then Lachlan the after thought getting a hug…. It’s the same thing every time. It’s beyond boring. It’s not interesting, it’s not good content, it’s not informative, it’s not even particularly emotional. It’s just rubbish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

GPort

VIP Member
Can any eagle eye read her notebook on the table, im just nosey 😂
No problem. This is 99.9% accurate:

- Nailies
- Hairies
- Bin night upload
- “bless him” Lachlan Instagram post
- forget to order food/cancel Hello Fresh
- 1 am dishwasher loading (NOTE TO SELF: don’t forget to insta-story this)
- post about a TV series that everyone else watched 3 months ago
- ………poor me military wife blah blah 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28

southcoaster

When you consider the scenes that have occurred at RAF Brize Norton, she really is showing her self to be tone deaf, self centred, immature and have no awareness of anything beyond her obsession with how she portrays herself on social media.

I deployed multiple times to operations in Iraq and Afghanistan I can tell you what a Sarah what a disaster is! A disaster is when a family is meeting a repatriation flight with the coffin of a loved one, before it’s procession through Royal Wootton Bassett! A disaster is hearing your loved one is on a Casevac flight to Birmingham to the Queen Elizabeth hospital with life changing hospital!

In fact, disaster isn’t even close.

I am well aware that this is and will always be a difficult subject for me as a veteran and service wife, so I know I may come across as dramatic.

It sounds like a mere faff at the gates. She was naive to not in a small way expect this. It often happens when trying to get in to a military base, even as a pass holder with the correct ID.

I’m sure that the squadron the ship belongs to could have done more but these things happen. Everyone got off the flight, albeit slightly later and with some poor communication between the passenger terminal, Royal Navy and front gate so it wasn’t really a problem.

She is well educated and has an understanding of the military world. She could make contact with the welfare organisation for the RN to help improve on things. Her husband is a Senior Rate who can challenge and make suggestions to command.

Do something productive that will benefit others!

Lessons will be identified and hopefully in the future this won’t happen again, but really, don’t bang on about how disappointed the children are. When the fact is, you feel slighted that you didn’t get your insta moment to film every second for your own gratification on SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I’d love to see her say “back from Bahrain, had a fabulous time and feel super grateful for a lovely few days with my husband”

there will be military families who cannot afford or who don’t have the ability to fly out to visit. Stop fucking winging. An in your own words ‘crack on with it’

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Waffleandlies

If anyone’s seen the advert for tonight’s Married at First Sight, one of the grooms looks like captain Birdseye in a wig!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I’d love to comment this on a post of hers but I’d have to create a fake account because I certainly don’t want the handful of people who’d defend her coming to my real account to hassle me for not “being kind”
Sarah, you are clearly desperately unhappy, with everything. Your body, your home, your kids. You can’t stand being at home alone with them, you clearly don’t enjoy their company or parenting them. You don’t like your home, you are always changing things. You have visions in your head about another baby who will be “better” than the last time round child you still can’t relate to or understand, that living in a Middle Eastern country will be better than the U.K., that being in Scotland will somehow fix things.
You need help. Mental health help. Proper help. Before you damage those two kids who didn’t ask to be born to you, any more than you already have.
Sinbad? Get a job out of the navy or one that means you are at home. Grow some balls. Step up and parent your kids. Make your wife get the help she desperately needs and for the love of god don’t get her pregnant again or let her drag the kids to some Middle Eastern country when they need stability and a normal life and access to their other family members and things the U.K. can do to help them.

someone needs to give her a come to Jesus talk and make her get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I have no problem with her sitting alongside L as he falls asleep. I won’t judge her for that. I will judge her for sharing what he said, for telling us she is doing it and for taking a photo every time. Nobody needs to know this Sarah, it’s private.

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
They probs wouldn’t let the navy families onto the base cause they knew fucking this mama life was about with her camera. I’m sorry but she needs to pull herself together. Labelling her husbands homecoming a disaster cause they had to wait at the gate rather than in the base. He’s alive, safe, healthy, home. Your children and yourself are happy and healthy. You literally have nothing to complain about.

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
She looks like one of the 3 blind mice with those daft sunglasses on. Yet another trend that she cannot pull off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
So basically her major disaster was not being able to film the homecoming she wanted to. Says it all about Sarah. What a fucking twat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
My worst nightmare would be if a child of mine decided they wanted to be a parenting influencer to sell their children's privacy for freebies and validation of strangers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21