Sarah This Mama Life #23 as organised as a black trainer in a white wash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't say she didn't lie, I was just wondering whereabouts that bit was. There's a lot of bloody threads to go through to find out, just wanted some direction of where to look šŸ™„
Thread number 3, read from page 2 onwards. The conversation started because she posted this on her grid in October 2019 ahead of baby loss awareness weekā€¦
This post is apparently about her pregnancy with Lachlan, therefore implying that sheā€™s had 2 miscarriages between having Isla and then Lachlan but if you read back through our conversations about it absolutely none of it makes sense or marrys up with the timeline that is within the rest of her social media and you tube content from her pregnancy with Lachlan etc
E391E9C7-C370-48B9-B31F-CDF6CEA20BC5.jpeg

Reactions: 2
8BE4DC12-DE51-4012-9BF3-D40D85F06322.jpeg

Is she for real? Iā€™m sorry but being able to
Live in HEAVILY subsidised housing is of course a massive perk for those in the forces! Does she have no comprehension at all of how expensive it would have been for them to have privately rented a similar 3 bedroom house? Ok yes itā€™s not luxurious accommodation but itā€™s cheap as chips and thatā€™s the whole point of it. She is such a snotty nosed cow sometimes. The only reason she was able to
Go and buy the house she lives in now was directly because they lived in a cheap rental and were able to save for a deposit!!!!!

Reactions: 15
The state of that dinner, and wtaf with the kidsā€™ cutlery. Why the hell does she share stuff like that on the internet? Who tf wants to see that kind of thing <rhetorical question>? Sheā€™s really quite neurotic.

Reactions: 7
What she means is, sheā€™s been trying to change Lachlans swimming to a time more convenient for her- because she wants a lie-in on a Sunday. She doesnā€™t care that Lachlan will likely be exhausted after breakfast club, all day at school then after school club.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What she means is, sheā€™s been trying to change Lachlans swimming to a time more convenient for her- because she wants a lie-in on a Sunday. She doesnā€™t care that Lachlan will likely be exhausted after breakfast club, all day at school then after school club.
It will give her something else to moan about. ā€˜So so busy rushing from work to nailies appointment, pick kids up, then swimming, then shopping as I forgot to go at the weekend and have no food in the house apart from my gusto box (hereā€™s a code) then tea, then bedtime, no time for poor little ole me especially when Someone goes back offshore hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hereā€™s an idea! If itā€™s overcast and windy and you know the kids will feel chilly despite them not wanting to take a jacketā€¦. Be a bleeping parent and take them anyway you smug bleeping witch!!!!!

Reactions: 21
Itā€™s freezing on the south coast today, even my coat avoiding teenager has taken a winter coat out. You are the adults in charge Sarah, you decide to take a coat for them and carry them if you have to. AND STOP FILMING LACHLAN IN HIS SWIMMING LESSON!

Reactions: 16
Surely youā€™d just carry your kids coats for them if they were refusing to? Isnā€™t that what most normal caring parents would do??

Reactions: 13
How many times has she been told that sheā€™s not allowed to take photos/film at poolside? And yet she STILL does it. What the duck is wrong with her?

Reactions: 12
Noted that it was Rob who gave his coat to the kids, while smug Sarah snuggled into hers šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I remember as a kid if I refused my coat my parents would let me get cold so I'd learn to maybe listen BUT they'd always secretly pack my coat so I could put it on after learning my lesson.

Reactions: 4
I couldnā€™t cope with 65 pages any longer. New thread below. Only my second or third time doing one so apols for any Tattler etiquette gremlins.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.