Sarah This Mama Life #23 as organised as a black trainer in a white wash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it’s dark and scary when she puts the bins out! 🙄 so either put them out earlier or grow the duck up and just put the bin out like an adult 🤷🏻‍♀️
She lives on a residential street with lighting (and also it’s summer and we’ve just had the longest day!)
She’s just such an attention seeking emotional vampire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The bin thing really does show how utterly neurotic she is. Just pause and really think about it - she took her phone outside at night to film an Instagram boomerang of herself putting out her rubbish. Off the charts WEIRD behaviour. And the fact that she doesn’t realise how strange it is to portray herself to to internet as she does just shows she’s either not very bright and/or extremely messed up.

Reactions: 12
But it’s dark and scary when she puts the bins out! 🙄 so either put them out earlier or grow the duck up and just put the bin out like an adult 🤷🏻‍♀️
She lives on a residential street with lighting (and also it’s summer and we’ve just had the longest day!)
She’s just such an attention seeking emotional vampire.
*darkies *scaries

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bin thing really does show how utterly neurotic she is. Just pause and really think about it - she took her phone outside at night to film an Instagram boomerang of herself putting out her rubbish. Off the charts WEIRD behaviour. And the fact that she doesn’t realise how strange it is to portray herself to to internet as she does just shows she’s either not very bright and/or extremely messed up.
Imagine seeing your neighbour putting their bins out, then you see them pull their phone out and start filming their bin, pushing it back & forth to get the perfect “boomerang”- you’d think they were absolutely off their rocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
💯 this. You put much more clearly the exact point I was trying to make :)

Imagine seeing your neighbour putting their bins out, then you see them pull their phone out and start filming their bin, pushing it back & forth to get the perfect “boomerang”- you’d think they were absolutely off their rocker.

Reactions: 4
Can any eagle eye read her notebook on the table, im just nosey 😂
No problem. This is 99.9% accurate:

- Nailies
- Hairies
- Bin night upload
- “bless him” Lachlan Instagram post
- forget to order food/cancel Hello Fresh
- 1 am dishwasher loading (NOTE TO SELF: don’t forget to insta-story this)
- post about a TV series that everyone else watched 3 months ago
- ………poor me military wife blah blah 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is Isla really not given a whole apple? I certainly wouldn’t want brown apple segments as my snack 🤯

Reactions: 7
Is Isla really not given a whole apple? I certainly wouldn’t want brown apple segments as my snack 🤯

Come in now, Sarah is so busy she doesn’t have time to cut a whole apple 😂 she buys packets of pre-cut ones, because she’s on her own and having to do all this solo!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As soon as I saw that slide with the hairstyle, I knew her re-creation of it would be awful 😂😂 and no I probably couldn’t do any better but I wouldn’t go posting it on Instagram as if anyone cares

• Haha
It's because Isla has so much hair apparently. Long yes, good condition, thick and healthy it isn't.

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks done when she's walking though, I expect someone else did it.

Reactions: 2
She might as well rename her account to “posting stories about every single one of my childrens after school clubs”

Reactions: 8
It’s a while since I’ve gone into the murky past of Sarah’s old threads but I’ve just returned - it’s December 2020, her life has been ruined because Lachlan had to isolate from nursery for 14 days and @Lilybobtail just called Sarah a bimbo! What an underused insult yet perfect for Mama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a while since I’ve gone into the murky past of Sarah’s old threads but I’ve just returned - it’s December 2020, her life has been ruined because Lachlan had to isolate from nursery for 14 days and @Lilybobtail just called Sarah a bimbo! What an underused insult yet perfect for Mama 😂
I stand by my comment Sarah is an utter bimbo 😂😂she has had all the opportunities and is obviously capable given her education but she prioritises popularity and her appearance! Get off insta and live your bloody very fortunate life!!!

• Haha
Well fancy that Meels asking for her strawberries whole and not cut. Riveting content as ever. Hope she rang home and got a message out to the navy to inform Dada to make him aware of this exciting development.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.