Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two seriously long journeys for two children. In a matter of days, all for some cousins wedding. When she goes to Scotland normally do you see her meeting up with cousins or extended family?
The reason people decide to have midweek weddings, it is to stop all the hangers on from attending. They must have expected the RSVP to be declined but no FOMO Sarah who'd go to the opening of an envelope has to disrupt her her kids schooling and drag them to the other end of the country.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Poor kid dressed as a granny to go to a wedding. Where the hell did she get that ugly dress I is wearing. Don’t get me started in the 80’s power suit jacket!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the children will be in day camp all week for half term because Sarah used her annual leave for this trip.

Reactions: 5
Isla has to dress up in 80s clothes on Friday at school, Sarah can reuse the outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an earth has she dressed Isla in?! Alll the gorgeous clothes for girls?!! I love how she always has to say ‘home’ too 😂

Reactions: 6
What on earth has she done to Isla? Looks like she sent both her kids to a wedding in fancy dress!

Isla looks like she’s wearing clothes that belong to a elderly woman! She looks awful, don’t even get me started on the ridiculously huge kilt poor L is wearing.

Reactions: 7
Two seriously long journeys for two children. In a matter of days, all for some cousins wedding. When she goes to Scotland normally do you see her meeting up with cousins or extended family?
The reason people decide to have midweek weddings, it is to stop all the hangers on from attending. They must have expected the RSVP to be declined but no FOMO Sarah who'd go to the opening of an envelope has to disrupt her her kids schooling and drag them to the other end of the country.
so they’re going to be home late and shoved back in school no doubt? I suppose she can’t keep them off to rest after a long journey because she works Thursdays OH WAIT NO SHE DOESNT
No doubt she’ll spend a day recovering with beauty treatments rather than letting her kids sleep in and maybe do some homework in the afternoon to catch up a bit

• Angry
Reactions: 10
so they’re going to be home late and shoved back in school no doubt? I suppose she can’t keep them off to rest after a long journey because she works Thursdays OH WAIT NO SHE DOESNT
No doubt she’ll spend a day recovering with beauty treatments rather than letting her kids sleep in and maybe do some homework in the afternoon to catch up a bit
God no, she doesn’t care about taking her kids out of school for some randomer’s wedding but as soon as they get in the way of her nail appointments- they’ll be shoved straight back in!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Did she not post then out yesterday for lunch???when did they go to this wedding?? Please say she didn't travel all that way to be nighttime guests! Surely she could have gotten something better for Isla and to not even do her hair...we've seen she can do it! It's almost like because she doesn't want to be all girly Sarah puts no effort in at all with her!

Reactions: 4
Did she not post then out yesterday for lunch???when did they go to this wedding?? Please say she didn't travel all that way to be nighttime guests! Surely she could have gotten something better for Isla and to not even do her hair...we've seen she can do it! It's almost like because she doesn't want to be all girly Sarah puts no effort in at all with her!
That's what I'm confused about!!! Imagine having fomo for a relatives wedding 🤣 she's so desperate, shows she has no real friends!

Did the brother who looks like Lachlan not go to the wedding? Or has he said no to being a puppet to his weirdo sister's Instagram?

One of my best friends has a little girl who is 7 so the year below Isla. She’s a typical Tom boy, loves football, even rugby & my friend totally embraces it. She went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and she wore the most adorable pink suit. It was exactly her because her daughter hates skirts / girly outfits. She teamed it with a tee and converse and she looked so stylish and cute but so HER.

sarah is determined to cause Isla an identity crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone take one for the tattle team and please ask her where she got Isla’s dress from? 🤣🤣

Also I didn’t really notice Sarah’s outfit, I was too busy looking at how massive her head looks with her hair like this! She looks like a poodle
Christ she’s not a looker is she?! She looks awful. When will she realise that hair just doesn’t suit her.
Also - that dress………….. on what planet would anyone think that was a nice dress?! Seriously?!

Reactions: 6
Can someone take one for the tattle team and please ask her where she got Isla’s dress from? 🤣🤣

Also I didn’t really notice Sarah’s outfit, I was too busy looking at how massive her head looks with her hair like this! She looks like a poodle
You want one?? 🤣

It’s from Next
2A754ED7-886E-44AD-9E98-1E4EA9081EC2.jpeg

Without the stupid Jacket it’s not that bad but she would have been better in sandals that the sparkle pumps.

Now Sarah’s dress. 😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.