Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing her true colours there aren’t you Sarah!

Self-centred doesn’t even come close!

No awareness of how many people may well have had their entire lives changes forever because of the accidents she is bemoaning whilst she complaining that she may well be late for her dinner reservations!

So selfish!

Being caught in tailbacks whilst the emergency services deal with an incident can be annoying but nothing really so she should sit tight and keep her comments to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Notice she’s said “I’m going out for dinner later” - meaning that SHES got dinner plans. So she’s going to arrive, dump her kids at her mothers and disappear off out to town on her on.

How her parents put up with this nonsense I don’t know. Also - why didn’t she leave early this morning? Like 4am?

Reactions: 12
This woman is awful. Has the kids sat in a car all day to drive to Scotland then drags them straight out for a family meal and has them up late. They must be knackered. No doubt she will be complaining too when they inevitably start acting up!
And don’t get me started on taking them out of school AGAIN!! Our school have actually been quite lenient with term time hols to make up for the past couple of years, but now that the attendance is dipping too low they’ve cracked down. How on earth can she justify taking them out again when they’re clearly both behind? She must just accept the fines and pay them without caring about the consequences…But at what point does it go higher? Will the local authority step in and ban her taking them out again?! It’s truly shocking how little she cares about those kids and their education.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So someone in our school is actually having social services involved because of holidays during term time. Because they have taken so many, the school has fined them twice (only twice!) And the next level is educational social services

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If the wedding isnt for immediate family aka one of her brothers then she should have declined. She just has so much FOMO!

Reactions: 8
Cannot believe they’ve had a day off to be sat in the car! Wonder if she gets any work or reading for them to do to keep school momentum. Why couldn’t she just fly in the evening after school, attend just the wedding and then fly home morning after. I can see why you don’t want to miss a wedding but having them off school for dinners and sitting round grandmas?!!

Selfish fuckers having accidents that may have been life threatening making her late for a family fish supper …..Hope they are taking a long hard look at themselves and stay off the motorway when she’s “going home”……. Delighting in the burner account 🤣

Reactions: 8
Aside from the fact it’s rubbish for the kids being stuck in the car for so long, is so dangerous that she’s done all the driving herself, even if they have had breaks. Especially given by her stories she never seems to be in bed before about midnight. You know she would have been last minute.com with the packing so I bed she never went to bed early the night before

I’m playing catch up - I mean WTF is she doing.

So basically Sarah is happy to remove her children from school because she wants to go to Scotland to attend a family wedding (supposingly)

BUT she won’t use her own annual leave to spend any time with her children, who were in full time childcare from 9 months old.

Yep, I’m getting mother of the year vibes*

*no I’m not

ETA she’s a f*cking prick.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they are off school just to wander around and get lunch. Not even doing anything for them, so many amazing things they could be seeing and doing that would be great for them. The next thread title should just be ‘me myself and I’

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they are off school just to wander around and get lunch. Not even doing anything for them, so many amazing things they could be seeing and doing that would be great for them. The next thread title should just be ‘me myself and I’
Or me, myself and Isla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.