Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how they kicked the brothers girlfriend out of the photo 😂

Sarah has literally no idea how to dress herself or anyone else. She gets it wrong every time. She must spend so much money on clothes. I can’t believe she used to work in fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god! I wouldn’t have thought Next would produce something so hideous!
Expensive hideous too!! £30-£36 is quite a lot for something Isla will accidentally drop in the first so she doesn’t have to wear it again

Reactions: 5
Shame the wedding wasn’t on Sarah’s designated hairwashing day, the plastered down greasy hair looks awful.
And her dress has nothing redeeming about it, the colour, the hole in the middle and the white beaded handbag, none of it looks good.

Her mum looks much better than Sarah.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Love how they kicked the brothers girlfriend out of the photo 😂

Sarah has literally no idea how to dress herself or anyone else. She gets it wrong every time. She must spend so much money on clothes. I can’t believe she used to work in fashion.
She’s probably insisted they get a pic without her because she looks AMAZING. She genuinely is stunning, Sarah’s probably feeling a tad insecure. Being in a relationship where the family exclude you all the time though it is harsh when they go “right and now a proper family photo”, especially when they talk the talk about you being part of the family. It doesn’t surprise me with Sarah though, she gatekeeps her family quite a lot, it’ll be her brother not her boyfriend.

Jings re Next! I’ve just ordered our girls some lovely stuff from there from holiday. Mind you, man made fibres are a no no for me for kids clothes unless a party dress or tutu skirt or anorak or something. I just think they look cheap and nasty and sweaty

Reactions: 2
I can't get over the fact she travelled nearly 8 hours eachway and took her kids out of school for her cousins midweek wedding. She says she will never take for granted celebrating with family but obviously her other brother didn't feel the same way. Start thinking about what is best for your children rather than saying yes to every invitation you get.

Reactions: 11
I can’t help but feel her nose will be right out of joint when the brothers get married and start having babies and her children aren’t the sole focus of everyone’s attention.

Reactions: 14
I can’t help but feel her nose will be right out of joint when the brothers get married and start having babies and her children aren’t the sole focus of everyone’s attention.
Oh yes! She’ll absolutely hate it.

“Life admin and online work day” - Sarah you keep telling yourself this. Thursdays are your “me me me” days, where you go and get your nails and hair and Botox done. You’re not working.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG.... Can you imagine!!! What if they have a child before she has her third?!? What if their children are taught how to behave at the dining table?!? What if Grannie isn't available to be onhand for childcare 24/7 when Sarah is 'home'?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
OMG.... Can you imagine!!! What if they have a child before she has her third?!? What if their children are taught how to behave at the dining table?!? What if Grannie isn't available to be onhand for childcare 24/7 when Sarah is 'home'?!?
Oh god, if we think she is bad now imagine what she would be like then?? Especially if they have cute little adorable babies and she has big clumsy pre teens😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Life admin and online work day” - Sarah you keep telling yourself this. Thursdays are your “me me me” days, where you go and get your nails and hair and Botox done. You’re not working.
none of that was urgent. No need to send her kids to school exhausted. twit.

Reactions: 6
And yet again she has had all day to go food shopping in peace, by herself but waits til after school when ‘Meels’ 🤢 is at dancing and drags Lachlan to the supermarket then moans it has cost her an extra £10 because of the extras he asks for.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
And yet again she has had all day to go food shopping in peace, by herself but waits til after school when ‘Meels’ 🤢 is at dancing and drags Lachlan to the supermarket then moans it has cost her an extra £10 because of the extras he asks for.
She’s such an idiot

Reactions: 4
I have done that drive. From the south coast to Aberdeenshire. The drive up we did over 2 days, stopped overnight in Lancashire. Driving back I had company so we did it in one day. It was horrendous and we said never again. My children are a lot older than hers and even they found it a struggle. And we were up there for 10 days.

it’s completely abs utterly unnecessary to drive up there for such a short space of time, and so selfish. To sit in a car for so long, to sit for a meal, to then sit through a wedding and meal and then sit in a car again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.