Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More likely wised up and decided not to show that kids having days off school for a few hours at distant family wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was literally in Scotland for one day!! What was the actual point? Im sure her cousin would have rather she didnt go anyway 😂

Reactions: 14
She should have flown up there instead of driving all that way for just one day 🤯

Reactions: 11
I am baffled….. for one bloody day.

I’m sure they kids will be holiday clubs next week then 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh My God. What on earth do the children look like. 🙈 The poor wee souls. Where do you even buy girls’ clothes like that?! If Isla was near a naked flame she’d go up like a light. That kilt does NOT fit Lachlan and looks bloody awful too - it’s so old fashioned snd not in a classic way

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh My God. What on earth do the children look like. 🙈 The poor wee souls. Where do you even buy girls’ clothes like that?! If Isla was near a naked flame she’d go up like a light. That kilt does NOT fit Lachlan and looks bloody awful too - it’s so old fashioned snd not in a classic way
They look an absolute state!

Reactions: 10
L looks thrilled to be wearing that outfit 🙈 I cannot believe how terrible those outfits are. They look like 2 young’s kids who have raided the dressing up box. How she can think those outfits are cute is beyond me!

Reactions: 8
Omg!!! Someone earlier on said that Isla looked like she was dressed as Mrs Bouquet - spot on!!!! Christ almighty how can Sarah continuously get it so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never normally comment on poor innocent kids but this is nothing they’ve done - wtf are they wearing? They look awful, she’s done them over with those outfits. All the shitey dresses you bought herself to try but it looks like she picked something up for Isla without even looking properly.

And don’t even get me started on that kilt. Those poor kids!

Reactions: 15
The outfits are horrendous but the way that Sarah always goes on and on about Isla’s hair you’d think she’d have made a bit of an effort with it for a wedding….not just wonky pigtails.

Reactions: 9
There are literally millions of beautiful age appropriate dresses, jumpsuits and lovely sandals and shoes she could have put Isla in and yet she’s picked a pair of awful cheap looking shoes that look too big, a horrible old fashioned looking old lady dress and a mismatched 1980s looking dressing up jacket. How awful. And could she not have done a nice French braid or whatever in her hair?

Poor girl.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.