Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God please don't say we are going to have a month of the pity party deployment diaries now that Rob is away.

I never trust anyone who complains of being busy but still has time to pick up a camera to tell strangers how busy they are 🤷‍♀️
I know right!

Imagine how much time she’d have if she didn’t film everything. Unpacking the shopping in 10 minutes instead of filming a “Tesco haul” that she has to stay up editing all night. Clean the kitchen in 15 mins instead of filming a speed clean with a few #ads and #gifts thrown in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she always look like Simon Cowell in trousers/joggers? Always pulled up sooooo high 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another night where it's just dinner for her and Isla.

I'm sorry but she doesn't deserve Lachlan. He's a beautiful little boy and she does minimal parenting with him. She moans about that family on the Stacey Dooley show having no rules but she's pretty much the same with L. Nursery teach him rules ect

Reactions: 6
That dinner... she had basically the same sized portion as Isla 🙄
And poor L sent to bed with nothing

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why is everything in her house white? It looks like a hospital. It’s horrible - so clinical.

How is noone picking up on her lack of bond with L? It's breaking my heart and I don't even know the poor boy.

This is why I get the rage with her muppet of a husband and the way he’s like a doormat and just facilitates Sarah.

She’s obviously not over her eating disorders. It’s glaringly obvious that she has major issues with food/portions/cooking etc. She needs help

She’s got massive issues with Lachlan. No bond with him. Treating him like a 6 month old baby. Not encouraging him to grow or develop. Excluding him from family life.

Big bleeping red alarm bells are ringing off the hook in that house and Rob nice-but-dim just seems to stand there like a grinning idiot, dancing away for the camera like a show pony in Sarah’s weird and obscene performance.

Reactions: 8
Why is everything in her house white? It looks like a hospital. It’s horrible - so clinical.

This is why I get the rage with her muppet of a husband and the way he’s like a doormat and just facilitates Sarah.

She’s obviously not over her eating disorders. It’s glaringly obvious that she has major issues with food/portions/cooking etc. She needs help

She’s got massive issues with Lachlan. No bond with him. Treating him like a 6 month old baby. Not encouraging him to grow or develop. Excluding him from family life.

Big bleeping red alarm bells are ringing off the hook in that house and Rob nice-but-dim just seems to stand there like a grinning idiot, dancing away for the camera like a show pony in Sarah’s weird and obscene performance.
It's not just him though, what about the nursery teachers or the teachers at Islas school? They've all surely been trained in stuff like this and they probably all watch her videos.
Even friends and family members. They're all failing Lachlan and Sarah.

Reactions: 3
She does need help. As much as I am sure she thinks we are a bunch of witches out to distroy her imagine and youtube career it's actually us who seem more worried about her mental health, addiction to her phone and lack of a bond with her children than the people in her real life do.

I hope behind the scenes I am wrong but it looks like her husband, family and real life friends don't want to rock the boat or upset her instead of addressing her issues and getting some professional help.

In 10 years time she will look back on her videos and wonder why her loved ones didn't step in. She needs more than just a babysitter. It is very sad.

Reactions: 5
She does need help. As much as I am sure she thinks we are a bunch of witches out to distroy her imagine and youtube career it's actually us who seem more worried about her mental health, addiction to her phone and lack of a bond with her children than the people in her real life do.

I hope behind the scenes I am wrong but it looks like her husband, family and real life friends don't want to rock the boat or upset her instead of addressing her issues and getting some professional help.

In 10 years time she will look back on her videos and wonder why her loved ones didn't step in. She needs more than just a babysitter. It is very sad.
It is really sad :( someone obviously cared enough as she apparently got reported to the social but in guessing she put up a front for them, if only they'd sat and watched her videos.

Reactions: 1
The amount of #ads she does is unbelievable & I don't know how she gets so much work, she's annoying as hell!!

And she’s not even with a PR agency so god knows how she even scores all the adverts she gets.

She’s so annoying. Everything about her is annoying.

Reactions: 2
And she’s not even with a PR agency so god knows how she even scores all the adverts she gets.

She must be go begging or something, they are so random like the one last night about stacey dooley but she just comes across so unnatural & you're right, VERY annoying 🙄

Reactions: 3

Really? I thought she was with channel mum? She’s still on their website 🤷🏻‍♀️

How much do ads generally pay?

I think it’s massively variable depending on what is negotiated/how many followers they have/if it’s a single grid post or a series of videos etc
Really? I thought she was with channel mum? She’s still on their website 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s not one of their actual “creators”

She’s just listed on their website as many other vloggers are - if you are a parent blogger you can just ask Channel Mum to link your vlogging channel on their website.

The ones that are actually managed by them/getting paid by them/getting ads and work via them are the ones at the top of the channel Mum pages with the blue “creator” label on their name.

Reactions: 2
She is so annoying
She’s like a broken record

“Kids are in bed and I’ve got sooooo much work to do, I’ve got sooooo many emails to look at, sooooo much editing to do....”

Jesus titty-bleeping Christ. Just shut up.

Either pull back and stop saying yes to advertising every sodding thing you get offered - because evidently you cannot manage your time at all. Or put your sodding phone away for a few hours and actually do some work instead of filming yourself talking about it.

She’s beyond childish and she carries on like she’s got some high powered, high pressure job. No love, taking a few snaps of a dishwasher and copy/pasting some guff from the press release really isn’t really that taxing.

Get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.