Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing anyone could ever say to me is "I think your a bad mum"
How can she read all these comments and not think "tit, I have to change here, I'm failing my little boy and I'm wasting precious time that I can never get back"
I bet she is talked about alot by the nursery staff. They won't be able to say anything to her face though. I only hope he gets the love and attention he deserves at nursery.cos he certainly isn't getting it at home 😔
But the saddest part is in a couple of years he is going to go to school and who will he have then? He won't have the nursery staff who he probably has a strong attachment too. He definitely won't have the attachment he needs from his parents.

Reactions: 7
Holy duck! Why would you do that? HOW could you do that?

I’m returning to work shortly, full time hours but you can bet any time my husband and I have off work, we’ll have our babe out of childcare and spending fun time with him!

She’s a horrible woman but too far up her own arse to even recognise that, or to ever be told!

Reactions: 10
The nursery is in a different direction to Islas school as well so she had to go out of her way to drop the invites off, then get Isla then go back to nursery for Lachlan 🙄 after a coffee stop too I’m sure 🤷🏻‍♀️ It literally makes no sense!

Reactions: 5
The nursery is in a different direction to Islas school as well so she had to go out of her way to drop the invites off, then get Isla then go back to nursery for Lachlan 🙄 after a coffee stop too I’m sure 🤷🏻‍♀️ It literally makes no sense!
I could understand if she had to go back to work or a meeting at I's school but she just took her to the park!

Oh my bleeping god. To me she is the worst one out of all these influencers. Just goes to show how she will do anything to avoid her own son at all costs! That poor little boy and she goes on about having a third child 😱 is she for real?! Give the ones you already HAVE your time and love first (well the second one) you absolute social media obsessed cretin.

Another Johnson’s ad already 🙄 I really don’t like that brand, there’s been so much press about them over the past few years and she continues to flog their entire range.

Reactions: 7
Another Johnson’s ad already 🙄 I really don’t like that brand, there’s been so much press about them over the past few years and she continues to flog their entire range.
I can't believe she's doing another AD. I reckon shed sell her children if it gave her some money.

Reactions: 4
I used to really enjoy watching Sarah but I've gone off her so much recently.
I have a 3yo and a 7yo. I work 4 days a week so 3yo at nursery and 7yo at school (morning clubs, grandparents and afterschool clubs) sometimes I will finish work early if a grandparent cant collect my 7yo for example.
On those days we might go the park, go for an ice cream etc. I would always, always, collect my 3yo early too. Yes I might be losing money where I have paid the nursery fees, but she is 3. In 10 years time she will not want to go to the park with me, so I make the most of every moment. If I left her at nursery and took my 7yo out....omg the guilt I would feel would be unreal. Like it would eat me up.

I genuinely dont know how she can collect Isla once a week at 3pm and leave him in nursery till almost 6.

When they're older, I want my kids memories to be of the simple things like picking them up early and going for a walk, or picnics in the park after school, special things that feel like a massive treat but is just really a couple of hours of time - sarah really isnt making any of those memories for poor lachlan xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have previously stood up for Sarah, but even I have to admit that I don’t understand that today. A Friday and that special fun time each week at the park and the coffee shop is something equally that can be shared with Lachlan. To be at the nursery and still leave him is shocking 😩

Reactions: 11
I'm not going to lie, what she has done today has really upset me. That poor boy is so desperate to be loved and she couldn't give a tit about it.
I honestly think if the next one is a boy it will be the same thing.
She tries so hard to make Isla a girly girl and although she isn't she is still a girl and that's what Sarah wants.

Reactions: 11
“Lachlan’s in bed, and he was in a good mood so that was nice”

Like you’d know what mood he was in Sarah, he’s straight in the door from nursery and into bed. Does he even get a bath/cup of milk?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I bet them invites were blank too for the nursery staff to fill in names. I bet she couldn't name one of his friends.

why she’s dropped them off at Nursery instead of making the effort to pass them onto paren
I bet them invites were blank too for the nursery staff to fill in names. I bet she couldn't name one of his friends.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all! She never seems to want to be ‘involved’ with him at all, so doubt she’d make the effort to find out anything about his friends. I feel so sorry for this little boy, he’s going to grow up with a mum who’s very uninterested in him, and he will become aware of that one day, if the poor thing isn’t already. As a mum, I just find it so difficult to fathom why she acts almost coldly towards him, it’s upsetting to see the difference in her behaviour towards Isla and Lachlan!

Reactions: 2
I used to really enjoy watching Sarah but I've gone off her so much recently.
I have a 3yo and a 7yo. I work 4 days a week so 3yo at nursery and 7yo at school (morning clubs, grandparents and afterschool clubs) sometimes I will finish work early if a grandparent cant collect my 7yo for example.
On those days we might go the park, go for an ice cream etc. I would always, always, collect my 3yo early too. Yes I might be losing money where I have paid the nursery fees, but she is 3. In 10 years time she will not want to go to the park with me, so I make the most of every moment. If I left her at nursery and took my 7yo out....omg the guilt I would feel would be unreal. Like it would eat me up.

I genuinely dont know how she can collect Isla once a week at 3pm and leave him in nursery till almost 6.

When they're older, I want my kids memories to be of the simple things like picking them up early and going for a walk, or picnics in the park after school, special things that feel like a massive treat but is just really a couple of hours of time - sarah really isnt making any of those memories for poor lachlan xxx
I pay for nursery until 6pm 3 days a week to secure the space . 2 of those days I finish early and pick up early. The odd time I may take advantage to work on or do an hour at the gym or wash my hair or something but generally I agree, it goes too fast

Reactions: 6
That poor sweet boy 😔. I almost think it's more sad to see one child get all the love and attention more so than if she acted the same way with both of them as she does with Lachlan. She will only be doing his party for an Instagram photo and vlog opportunity.

Reactions: 9
To pop into nursery on your afternoon off work but not pick up your child.Gobsmacked. She has taken him to nursery, taken Isla to school, popped to nursery to drop off invitations, collected Isla gone off for their afternoon treat and then gone back to nursery for Lachlan.

And she seriously thinks she would cope with a third baby. She is delusional.

Reactions: 14
That poor little boy. He is going to grow up with some serious abandonment issues and major resentment towards his sister and future sibling should he have one. I have a child who suffered the hell of silent reflux and if anything our bond is stronger after finally coming out the other side of it. His behaviour is clearly a direct reaction of his mother not giving a tit and only caring how it affected her.
Yes to this. My third baby was very poorly and as a result I ended up sleeping with him in my bed for years, breastfeeding for years...my other children are brilliant but his illness forced my bond with him to be so strong because we've literally been together 24/7. I literally can't imagine finding a baby "too difficult" and frankly think Sarah's behaviour is abhorrent. What a vile, selfish woman. I wish she'd just delete her whole account and crawl into a hole.

Reactions: 13
I doubt they care. At the end of the day she's paying for a service that they're providing
I worked in a nursery before I had kids and would silently judge the parents who brought in their kids on their obvious day off. Then I had a kid and understood how I might appreciate a bit of peace alone to run errands etc. Then again, I would also WANT to spend time with my child as well so would ensure a balance. Sarah's not got that quite right.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.