Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unfollowed her now so catching up here..... advertising wet wipes 🙄 if she cared at all about the environment, she’d have turned that one down. But oh no, only in it for the cash 💰 also so sad to hear that she filmed Isla’s personal moment of saying bye to her dad and shared it with thousands of people, all for the content and sympathy

Reactions: 2
Advertising wet wipes at the beach no less. Poor taste. When things like wet wipes massively affect marine life. Hey ho no brain cells and anything to earn a buck. No morals. tit parent. I mean what exactly does she excel at apart from going to the opening of an envelope to get away from her children at any opportunity or being a first class moaner. How long till grandma has to come down and help poor old Sarah?

Reactions: 7
"bye bye Dada" one, why are the kids now not calling him 'Daddy' or 'Dad' and two he had two children so where is Lachlan?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
"bye bye Dada" one, why are the kids now not calling him 'Daddy' or 'Dad' and two he had two children so where is Lachlan?

Look at Robs Instagram page.

How many photos/posts about Isla...?!

And hardly any of Lachlan.

Very very telling.

Reactions: 3
Is she on crack?

She has Thursday off work yes?? The whole day off work. Yet she shoves Lachlan into nursery for the ENTIRE day, not picking him up until the evening, she gets him home and then puts the poor boy to bed!

She’s a bleeping idiot.
I wish I was brave enough to comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone see Isla had closed the door on herself and Lachlan tonight and Sarah so far up her own arse on Instagram stories stood in the hallway behind the CLOSED door saying they’re arguing. When Sarah opened it Isla kept chasing him and he clearly did not want it then she even rams her head into him. Why doesn’t Sarah tell her off? Wtf.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Poor Lachlan on IG stories tonight, Sarah titing about on her phone in the hall whilst Isla won’t leave the poor boy alone. Even charging him on the sofa when he clearly is trying to get away from her and Sarah is stood there!!!

• Wow
Poor Lachlan on IG stories tonight, Sarah titing about on her phone in the hall whilst Isla won’t leave the poor boy alone. Even charging him on the sofa when he clearly is trying to get away from her and Sarah is stood there!!!

Sarah needs to put her sodding phone away and parent her children starting by telling Isla to pack it in. Isla is a very precocious little girl in my opinion- constantly playing up to the camera, encouraged by her idiot parents.

Reactions: 10
Anyone see Isla had closed the door on herself and Lachlan tonight and Sarah so far up her own arse on Instagram stories stood in the hallway behind the CLOSED door saying they’re arguing. When Sarah opened it Isla kept chasing him and he clearly did not want it then she even rams her head into him. Why doesn’t Sarah tell her off? Wtf.
Great minds, she’s a twit

Reactions: 1
She's always moaning about how busy she is & having no time, maybe put your phone down & stop filming everything your kids do & you'd have a bit more free time!

Noticed we just got a picture of Lachlan's book but we got a pic of Isla with the book she chose.
It's the small things that are the most telling.

Reactions: 1
She drives me bloody nuts the way she carries on about being “so busy” and acting like she’s got the worlds most full on job.

She doesn’t strike me as someone who’s going to be in a particular senior position at work or that she’s responsible for much, yet she acts like she’s doing brain surgery or nuclear fission. It’s really laughable. Then she comes home and is apparently up until all hours of the night doing more “work” on her social media stuff.

Not to mention she’s always “got errands to run” so much so that she spends her lunch break doing stuff.... 🙄

I just want to shake her and tell her to grow up! She’s such a drama queen.

Reactions: 5
She drives me bloody nuts the way she carries on about being “so busy” and acting like she’s got the worlds most full on job.

She doesn’t strike me as someone who’s going to be in a particular senior position at work or that she’s responsible for much, yet she acts like she’s doing brain surgery or nuclear fission. It’s really laughable. Then she comes home and is apparently up until all hours of the night doing more “work” on her social media stuff.

Not to mention she’s always “got errands to run” so much so that she spends her lunch break doing stuff.... 🙄

I just want to shake her and tell her to grow up! She’s such a drama queen.

Her errands always seem to involve picking up parcels from the post depot...more free #gifted stuff probably!

Dear God please don't say we are going to have a month of the pity party deployment diaries now that Rob is away.

I never trust anyone who complains of being busy but still has time to pick up a camera to tell strangers how busy they are 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.