Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decluttering? Is she kidding? She crams so much IKEA furniture into every corner of that house. Boxes and baskets full of clutter is not decluttering!

Reactions: 10
A menial point compares to lots said on here but has she never heard of online shopping? If my husband is deployed, that’s what I do, same as my neighbours that work full time and have kids. Her life is NOT that hard... What a bloody bore!

Reactions: 5
A menial point compares to lots said on here but has she never heard of online shopping? If my husband is deployed, that’s what I do, same as my neighbours that work full time and have kids. Her life is NOT that hard... What a bloody bore!
I always think this of the influencers who moan about shopping 😂 use the Internet you are constantly on 😂
I'm just getting so bored of the same daily content.
Show a shop bought lunch - come on after work and say how busy I was and how I didn't get a lunch break to eat it as I was busy in tescos doing the solo jobs - rushing to get I - show a coffee date with I - take I the park or class - pick L up - moan about L- show the horrors of the night time routine with 2 children solo 🙄 - show I having dinner - show the kids bedtime drinks 😴 - moan about how much work and editing she has to do that night - show a picture of her computer - show her dinner at 10.30 - then show a goodnight phot with some more moaning about L and how Tom is another day......... And repeat daily until she kills people to death with boredom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she online shopped what would she have to moan about? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone please tell me I have misunderstood her latest story. Lachlan's party invitations have arrived so she's going to drop them off at nursery, then pick up Isla to have a fun afternoon... so she's going to his nursery but not picking him up? Surely not? I hope I am wrong.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Someone please tell me I have misunderstood her latest story. Lachlan's party invitations have arrived so she's going to drop them off at nursery, then pick up Isla to have a fun afternoon... so she's going to his nursery but not picking him up? Surely not? I hope I am wrong.
I took it as that too! Surely though she must be picking him up.

If she doesn’t collect Lachlan before she gets Isla then frankly she’s a disgusting excuse for a mother.

I was just at the park she was at after school. She literally just filmed Isla, she didn’t talk to any parents, Isla didn’t playing with other kids and of course Tic wasn’t here joining in. It’s so weird. Be ready for lots of spinning boomerangs and climbing wall pics!

• Wow
I was just at the park she was at after school. She literally just filmed Isla, she didn’t talk to any parents, Isla didn’t playing with other kids and of course Tic wasn’t here joining in. It’s so weird. Be ready for lots of spinning boomerangs and climbing wall pics!
So she didn't collect Lachlan? What an evil woman!

Do your children go to the same school as Isla. The children I used to nanny for went there.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

What the actual duck

She drives to Lachlan’s nursery, drops off party invitations, doesn’t pick him up, then goes to collect Isla, takes her to play in the park....

Could she make it any more obvious that she doesn’t care about Lachlan at all? It makes no sense at all to have left him in nursery - even for the fact that she’s now going to have to
Go back there to get him?
Imagine what the nursery staff say about her?!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What the actual duck

She drives to Lachlan’s nursery, drops off party invitations, doesn’t pick him up, then goes to collect Isla, takes her to play in the park....

Could she make it any more obvious that she doesn’t care about Lachlan at all? It makes no sense at all to have left him in nursery - even for the fact that she’s now going to have to
Go back there to get him?
Imagine what the nursery staff say about her?!
I doubt they care. At the end of the day she's paying for a service that they're providing

No I know. But I’m sure there’s gossip!!!
You'd think so. You'd also think someone would have the decency to say something to her.
It's neglect pretty much. A nursery isn't something a child has to go too. You only get 4-5 short years with a baby before they go to school and she's missing out on so much by putting him there all day every day.

Nursery teachers shouldn't be there to parent your child, to teach them to use a potty ect or providing all their meals for a week. You give birth to a child you are signing up to do that.

And yes I know parents work ect but she has a day and a half off and does nothing with him. She could be taking him to the farm, the zoo, even just to the local woods to find leaves to make a collage with at home but she does none of these and he's stuck in the same 4 walls of nursery day in day out and he is gonna have no fond memories to look back on of time he spent with her.

It breaks my heart because I'd do anything for a baby but due to health reasons it isn't possible and yet she has a gorgeous little boy there and she's completely failing him!

Reactions: 11

I’ve literally just caught up on her stories and thought I’d heard wrong, then saw her filming Isla at the park, alone! I don’t understand why she’d drop invites off at Nursery and not pick her Child up, so he could have some quality time with her. She really is awful. I really liked watching Sarah, but after seeing the blatant way she prioritises one Child over the other, I find her very selfish, and downright horrible!

Reactions: 8
I’ve literally just caught up on her stories and thought I’d heard wrong, then saw her filming Isla at the park, alone! I don’t understand why she’d drop invites off at Nursery and not pick her Child up, so he could have some quality time with her. She really is awful. I really liked watching Sarah, but after seeing the blatant way she prioritises one Child over the other, I find her very selfish, and downright horrible!
I bet them invites were blank too for the nursery staff to fill in names. I bet she couldn't name one of his friends.

Reactions: 2
That poor little boy. He is going to grow up with some serious abandonment issues and major resentment towards his sister and future sibling should he have one. I have a child who suffered the hell of silent reflux and if anything our bond is stronger after finally coming out the other side of it. His behaviour is clearly a direct reaction of his mother not giving a tit and only caring how it affected her.

The worst thing anyone could ever say to me is "I think your a bad mum"
How can she read all these comments and not think "tit, I have to change here, I'm failing my little boy and I'm wasting precious time that I can never get back"
I bet she is talked about alot by the nursery staff. They won't be able to say anything to her face though. I only hope he gets the love and attention he deserves at nursery.cos he certainly isn't getting it at home 😔

Reactions: 9
I am actually speechless. I can only hope that he didn't get a glimpse of his mum as she arrived at nursery and then left without him.

I literally run from the bus stop to the nursery with my heart beating out of my chest because I am so excited to see my wee boy after spending the working day apart. I just can't fathom going there in the afternoon and then leaving without him so I could hang out with his sibling without him? Like, WT actual F?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.