Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Lachlan’s feet actually touch Scottish soul. Poor boy.

They are incredibly selfish. Oh isla gets to play on the big slide and oh dear poor Lachlan’s having a sleep... yes cos he is absolutely bored to tears in his pram. bleeping PARENT you set of arseholes.
Instead of just sending him to nursery and then locking him up in his pram or putting him to bed early.

It doesn’t take a psychologist to work out why he has extra issues. Maybe the fact he has absolutely zero attachment to his mother because all she does Talk to him through a camera. Pick him up and drop him off at a childcare facility. Or look at the back of his head pushing his pram.

Honestly she is the absolute worst one on Instagram & YouTube.
What kind of mother could publicly trash their own little boy so much? Ever heard the saying blame the parents? (Obviously this phrase excludes children with additional needs or medical assessed conditions) neither or which Lachlan has - I’m sure she would be the first to YouTube it if he did.

££££££ greedy money grabbing fucker
She makes me so cross
I hope her kids look back on their childhood and see the poundsigns their mother had in her eyes whenever she spoke to them or set things up purely for the strangers behind the screens watching
👏👏👏

I wonder why the social never picked up on all this when she had them out a few months ago? Someone must have had enough concern to ring them, maybe the nursery did?

I do wonder if he will end up with an attachment disorder.

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow her a while back as the Lachlan thing was upsetting... turns out I can't escape her as sponsored Hello Fresh ads featuring her and her kids are all over my Facebook/Instagram stories 🤦‍♀️

So today she could be at home looking after both kids but she's swanning around in reading(?) For some vlog thing.
I'm not saying before any one has a go that she needs to look after her kids 24/7 but surely they should come first before a day out with some vlogging pals?

The only time this women spends time with her children out of her own free will is weekends and that’s because nursery and school is closed.

Not forgetting time she takes them to a brand deal event or somewhere for Instagram or YouTube.

Horrible women.
Lachlan is showing so many red flags - he’s going to grow up to be one very unhappy boy in turn man because of how he’s being brought up. I hope it changes for his sake.

Has Sarah thought about what she’s going to do when he actually physically can’t fit in his cot or pram any more- the fact she’s going to actually have to parent I bet is scaring the tit out of her.
Is behaviour is all because of how she has treated him. I hope she knows that.

Emotional abuse. I’d report her to social services if he went to my nursery. I’ve never seen such a disconnected parent.

Reactions: 3
The only time this women spends time with her children out of her own free will is weekends and that’s because nursery and school is closed.

Not forgetting time she takes them to a brand deal event or somewhere for Instagram or YouTube.

Horrible women.
Lachlan is showing so many red flags - he’s going to grow up to be one very unhappy boy in turn man because of how he’s being brought up. I hope it changes for his sake.

Has Sarah thought about what she’s going to do when he actually physically can’t fit in his cot or pram any more- the fact she’s going to actually have to parent I bet is scaring the tit out of her.

Emotional abuse. I’d report her to social services if he went to my nursery. I’ve never seen such a disconnected parent.
I'm intrigued what red flags you see with him? I completely agree with you there are issues.

I don't see red flags with Lachlan but I do see big warning sighs with her. Watch her flinch or act frightened whenever he shouts or throws a strop. She has no control of him because she hardly knows him. It is very upsetting to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Horrible women.

It’s so sad that he’s even at nursery all day when she’s off, it’s almost like she wants to keep him at arms length, he’s her child I just don’t understand where she’s coming from in regards to her relationship and bond with him, it seems non existent at times!

I don't see red flags with Lachlan but I do see big warning sighs with her. Watch her flinch or act frightened whenever he shouts or throws a strop. She has no control of him because she hardly knows him. It is very upsetting to watch.
I've just watched the latest dockyard vlog. I can see why she flinches as in the vlog he came up and hit her pretty hard numerous times but you can't blame him for being so agressive.

She also filmed cuddled up on the settee with him but that just felt awkward 🙈

Yes I agree, she seems very nervous around him which is sad to see. She seems nervous and unsure about how he will react to things

I still can’t Get my head around Isla doing ballet, football and swimming (there was even talk of rainbows a while back, not sure if she’s started though) and Lachlan does - nothing!!! I know he’s at nursery all week so must be very tired but surely there’s something on at the weekend for him. She’s mentioned a wait list for him but I’m pretty sure Isla started doing her Clubs from a lot younger . there’s surely something he could have started by now - he’s nearly three and must pick up on the fact that Isla does so much now, I know my three year old would’ve been very aware from around 2 1/2 that her big sis was going to places she wasn’t. I don’t get how you can treat your children so differently and unfairly .

Reactions: 6
I still can’t Get my head around Isla doing ballet, football and swimming (there was even talk of rainbows a while back, not sure if she’s started though) and Lachlan does - nothing!!! I know he’s at nursery all week so must be very tired but surely there’s something on at the weekend for him. She’s mentioned a wait list for him but I’m pretty sure Isla started doing her Clubs from a lot younger . there’s surely something he could have started by now - he’s nearly three and must pick up on the fact that Isla does so much now, I know my three year old would’ve been very aware from around 2 1/2 that her big sis was going to places she wasn’t. I don’t get how you can treat your children so differently and unfairly .
Mine haven’t started clubs etc till 4 or 5 in fairness, but I’ve done the same for all of them. Well my youngest is a toddler but she won’t be starting till the same age as what my others were when they started clubs. Is Lachlan very naughty? What’s the reason for him being sent to bed early/restrained in a pushchair all the time?

Mine haven’t started clubs etc till 4 or 5 in fairness, but I’ve done the same for all of them. Well my youngest is a toddler but she won’t be starting till the same age as what my others were when they started clubs. Is Lachlan very naughty? What’s the reason for him being sent to bed early/restrained in a pushchair all the time?

Exactly you’ve treated them the same and fairly . I know it’s hard having children of different ages trying to fit it all in but She has the perfect opportunity on a Thursday to take him somewhere but instead chooses to put him in nursery so she can film a YouTube video, go shopping and get her nails/hair done etc. Each to their own but it doesn’t come across well. Isla’sbeen doing swimming since she was a toddler at least and ballet for the past couple of years from what i remember and Lachlan has done nothing. She just takes him to Islas clubs on a weekend when robs away so he gets to watch. Maybe he’s not bothered, but you’d think if he was at nursery all day every day in the week that she’d like to spend a bit of time at the weekend with him doing something he likes - she’s said before how he loves dancing. I dunno , doesn’t even have to be a club really , just a bit of one to one with him and some of her attention 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Exactly you’ve treated them the same and fairly . I know it’s hard having children of different ages trying to fit it all in but She has the perfect opportunity on a Thursday to take him somewhere but instead chooses to put him in nursery so she can film a YouTube video, go shopping and get her nails/hair done etc. Each to their own but it doesn’t come across well. Isla’sbeen doing swimming since she was a toddler at least and ballet for the past couple of years from what i remember and Lachlan has done nothing. She just takes him to Islas clubs on a weekend when robs away so he gets to watch. Maybe he’s not bothered, but you’d think if he was at nursery all day every day in the week that she’d like to spend a bit of time at the weekend with him doing something he likes - she’s said before how he loves dancing. I dunno , doesn’t even have to be a club really , just a bit of one to one with him and some of her attention 🤷‍♀️
Yes exactly I work 3/4 days a week so my younger ones get my full attention on my days off while my older ones are at school. Music groups, soft play etc. I don’t put them in nursery on my day off so I can have me time 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
If Lachlan is pulled from nursery, she will still have to pay, and nursery is an amazing learning and engaging experience for a 2 year old. She had a rough start with him and he is at a difficult age, all this talk of social services and red flags are rubbish. There are very limited clubs etc for a 2 year old - it is ridiculous to compare Isla and Lachlan, you can not agree with her parenting decisions but some people are taking it too far, that child is lived and cared for obviously, nobody is perfect

Reactions: 5
If Lachlan is pulled from nursery, she will still have to pay, and nursery is an amazing learning and engaging experience for a 2 year old. She had a rough start with him and he is at a difficult age, all this talk of social services and red flags are rubbish. There are very limited clubs etc for a 2 year old - it is ridiculous to compare Isla and Lachlan, you can not agree with her parenting decisions but some people are taking it too far, that child is lived and cared for obviously, nobody is perfect
Yes nursery is a great learning experience but mon-fri from around 8-6 every day ?? He spends more time there than at home when he’s awake, to me that’s not right (my opinion) when Sarah has thursdays off but focuses on YouTube/self care instead. She wouldn’t have to pay for him if she only put him in for 4 days instead of 5 on a regular surely, obviously if she pulled him out for the odd day then she would. Clubs/activities for two year olds (he’s three next month though) that I can think of: swimming , football, rugby, tumble tots, gymnastics , baby ballet, lots of other Dance groups take from 18 months, Hartbeeps, toddler sense, jo jingles, moo music......obviously I appreciate not every area will have all of these ,but even just soft play or a trip to the library or local children centre would be nice for him. Anyways I’m not saying she doesn’t love him, but you can draw comparisons of them both when she constantly shows Isla going to all these things outside of school and Lachlan doesn’t. I’m just going off what she shows and there’s obvious favouritism, can’t help the way that comes across.

Reactions: 7
The local swimming pool actually does Mummy and me classes from 3 months on a Thursday. They're in the morning so she could of been taking him to them and then dropping him at nursery if she had too.

It's very obvious she prefers Isla to Lachlan, she leaves him in bed till the very last second before getting him up and dressed, he's put to bed as early as possible while they all have dinner ect.

Reactions: 5
I find it so sad that she dumps Lachlan in bed while they have a “family” dinner with Isla.
Apart from the fact that the poor boy would probably do with something to eat in the evening - even just a bit of toast or a little supper before he goes to bed, it’s like she’s deliberately excluding him from a family activity. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So today she could be at home looking after both kids but she's swanning around in reading(?) For some vlog thing.
I'm not saying before any one has a go that she needs to look after her kids 24/7 but surely they should come first before a day out with some vlogging pals?

It’s the fact that she made them all go to Scotland on a ridiculous drive, to then drive the kids back through the night and shove them into childcare the very next day so she can piss off on a vlog thing. She is so bleeping selfish those children must be EXHAUSTED

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker but first time poster! It seems to me that lots of these "mummy vloggers" and influencers don't actually want to parent they just want to use their children to make money and get free stuff but not actually do much parenting. It's not just Sarah but L is nearly 3 and she hasn't bothered to put him in a bed, take him out without being strapped in a pushchair or potty train him. To be fair it will be the nursery doing the potty training mostly. But surely the point of working part time, flexi time, condensed hours etc. as a parent is so you get to be at home with your children? I just don't get it, one of the nice things with having one child in school and one pre school age is that you get to give them that one on one time that you get to give your eldest as a baby?!

It doesn't even have to be structured clubs or activities but even things such as walking to the park and playing there would be so good for him. As in not having him strapped in a pram so that he gets to actually chat with his mum and explore with all his senses, it's so important for his social, emotional, speech and language and motor skills development!

Reactions: 10
Nursery is a great place to learn yes but he goes full time Monday-Friday even though she doesn’t go to work on a Thursday and finishes at lunch time on a Friday.
On Thursday and Friday she collects Isla from school and they usually go to a cafe but Lachlan has to stay at nursery until late. What does she do with Lachlan one to one exactly?
There are lots of things for 2 years olds- toddler groups, swimming, rugby tots, gymtots or just taking him to the park or for a walk!
Sorry to say but it seems like she can’t be bothered with him.
Yes she had a rough start but now is her opportunity to develop a really lovely bond with him.
I think it was her that mentioned on her Instagram that someone had reported her to social services.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.