Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meel??? What is it with these "influencers " that insist on giving their children nicknames, Meel isn't even a name!!! I despair of these fannies 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meel??? What is it with these "influencers " that insist on giving their children nicknames, Meel isn't even a name!!! I despair of these fannies 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because her middle name is Amelia. I'm assuming that's the name she wanted as a first name but didn't get.

Please can she give Lachlan some dinner though, even if it's just toast, it's unfair to give Isla food and not him :(

What do people think of his speech? Is he behind?

Reactions: 5
Because her middle name is Amelia. I'm assuming that's the name she wanted as a first name but didn't get.

Please can she give Lachlan some dinner though, even if it's just toast, it's unfair to give Isla food and not him :(

What do people think of his speech? Is he behind?
He seems very babyish to me for his age, when I look at how my children were at the age he is now.

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]

Even if Lachlan has had tea at nursery to sit down with them all at the table as a family is such an important part of family life. To eat separately or be excluded from sitting with your family will not bred a healthy relationship with food and with enjoying family mealtimes.

Reactions: 6
Even if Lachlan has had tea at nursery to sit down with them all at the table as a family is such an important part of family life. To eat separately or be excluded from sitting with your family will not bred a healthy relationship with food and with enjoying family mealtimes.
[/QUOTE]

I honestly can’t wrap my head around why they think it’s acceptable to do this?
It’s so so so sad. He’s not a tiny baby - there is no need at all for them to dump him in bed while they happily sit around the dinner table having a meal. What the duck is wrong with them?
Even if he has had a meal at nursery, what’s the harm in letting him join in and offering him a little portion of dinner so he can try the food and be included in the experience? Or offer him a little supper before bed (slice of toast for example)
I could understand it if they were eating really late into the night but it’s early enough that they could do dinner and then he could pop off to bed half an hour after?

The poor boy is like an after thought. Such a shame.

Reactions: 9
Especially with her history with food she must know the importance of ensuring that mealtime together is an integral part of the day.
He doesn't need a full plate just include the boy.

Even at weekends they don't often eat all together as a family and if they do they very rarely have the same meal.

Reactions: 2
Especially with her history with food she must know the importance of ensuring that mealtime together is an integral part of the day.

Even at weekends they don't often eat all together as a family and if they do they very rarely have the same meal.

They seem to live off take sways or pre packaged food/ready meals - they never seem to eat a proper home cooked meal.
Roast dinner? Lasagna? Chilli con carne? Spaghetti bolongese?

I find it very odd - not to mention bloody expensive!!

She still seems to have issues all she had tonight apparently was a cheese and tomato sandwich at about 10:30pm (according to Instagram. Why did she not sit down with the kids to eat?

She still seems to have issues all she had tonight apparently was a cheese and tomato sandwich at about 10:30pm (according to Instagram. Why did she not sit down with the kids to eat?
So she puts Lachlan to bed, gives Isla a baked potato and then she makes a cheese sandwich at 10.30pm.......

I think she really needs to see a therapist or someone because it’s clear as a bell that she is not comfortable with food/cooking or eating. Her eating habits are not normal.

She never sits and eats with her children unless they go to a restaurant on a weekend. She doesn’t do much with them at all mon-fri. Completely checked out. More bothered about showing us her crappy workwear and boring tea than actually spending quality time with her kids. Poor Lachlan. He should always be offered tea, she doesn’t know how much he’s eaten at nursery he should be having something when he gets home.

Too much effort for cruella though. She would have to actually engage with him.

It really annoys me the way she’s forever moaning about how much work she has to do...

“I’ve just been sooooo busy”
“Soooo much work to do”
“Soooo many emails”

(All said while looking straight into the camera and opening her eyes really wide)

I just want to tell her to shut up. She talks utter bollocks. She’s talking about bleeping Instagram/you tube - it’s not a real job. It’s a hobby. Grow up!

Lachlan the almost 3 year old who doesn’t speak much or that great. Still has a dummy. Sleeps in a cot. Constantly strapped to his pram. Sent to bed super early even though she spends NO time with him weekdays. Doesn’t get tea at home mon-fri and let’s not forget goes to nursery FULL TIME even though princess selfish only works 3 1/2 days. Does no activity’s outside of watching Isla at her extra circulars (strapped in his pram of course)

Isla speaks like she has a rotten cold and down her nose. But poor ‘meels’ Doesn’t seem to be getting her ears nose or throat issues checked. Mama too busy getting her nails did.

Dada, thank god he gets to go in deployment away from the tit show she runs. Mind you he’s just as bad going along with it. Grow a pair of balls you absolute wet lettuce.

Mama. Wishes she lives in Scotland. Cosies up the hole of many a blogger but no one seems to return the favour. Rather spend her week hiding at home or work instead of spending time with her children who are out in maximum childcare for no apparent reason. Eating habits terrible but shows Instagram every day for a pat on the back. Apparently a ‘wanderer’ thanks to her insta bio - the only place I see her wandering is anywhere away from Lachlan.

What a bleeping household.
Issues.

Reactions: 13
Lachlan the almost 3 year old who doesn’t speak much or that great. Still has a dummy. Sleeps in a cot. Constantly strapped to his pram. Sent to bed super early even though she spends NO time with him weekdays. Doesn’t get tea at home mon-fri and let’s not forget goes to nursery FULL TIME even though princess selfish only works 3 1/2 days. Does no activity’s outside of watching Isla at her extra circulars (strapped in his pram of course)

Isla speaks like she has a rotten cold and down her nose. But poor ‘meels’ Doesn’t seem to be getting her ears nose or throat issues checked. Mama too busy getting her nails did.

Dada, thank god he gets to go in deployment away from the tit show she runs. Mind you he’s just as bad going along with it. Grow a pair of balls you absolute wet lettuce.

Mama. Wishes she lives in Scotland. Cosies up the hole of many a blogger but no one seems to return the favour. Rather spend her week hiding at home or work instead of spending time with her children who are out in maximum childcare for no apparent reason. Eating habits terrible but shows Instagram every day for a pat on the back. Apparently a ‘wanderer’ thanks to her insta bio - the only place I see her wandering is anywhere away from Lachlan.

What a bleeping household.
Issues.
And yet noone else seems to have picked up on it.
Shouldn't Islas school pick up on her speech and her nose/throat issue?

Scared in what way?
I just mean she always appears a bit apprehensive around him, a bit nervous almost if him having a meltdown 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure that’s why she spends so little time with him, I don’t know really, it’s just the impression I get, it’s very sad. I do think Sarah has control issues round stuff, no doubt stemming from her eating issues and the control around that. If she’s struggling I hope she gets support. She’s got a good life, a great little family yet she seems so unhappy with it.

She will be the talk of the nursery amongst the staff.
I doubt it. Surely if she was the talk they'd do something to help her and him.

You can tell from her latest insta post she still got issues. I reckon her meals will get smaller the next few weeks and the HIITS will intensify!

I just mean she always appears a bit apprehensive around him, a bit nervous almost if him having a meltdown 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure that’s why she spends so little time with him, I don’t know really, it’s just the impression I get, it’s very sad. I do think Sarah has control issues round stuff, no doubt stemming from her eating issues and the control around that. If she’s struggling I hope she gets support. She’s got a good life, a great little family yet she seems so unhappy with it.
That makes sense. I think it must’ve been really lonely for her when he was born with Rob away and all the issues he had with silent reflux. I know she’s said she feel robbed of her mat leave with him. Maybe she’s never got over their difficult start. So sad to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.