Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it. Surely if she was the talk they'd do something to help her and him.

You can tell from her latest insta post she still got issues. I reckon her meals will get smaller the next few weeks and the HIITS will intensify!

Is it just me who thinks those jeans look like they could easily zip up???

Reactions: 6
I can imagine the whole thing was premeditated... oh, I haven't done a #bodypositivity post for a whole, those are good for engagement, gotta keep that ad money rolling in to pay for max childcare.

Better drag my daughter along shopping with me so I can do a photo with some jeans and pretend they don't fit, boo hoo. Oh and I'll occupy the accessible changing room for ages whilst I take the photos - better angles.

Reactions: 5
Christ, she’s hammering the adverts isn’t she?!
And she wrote on one of the channel mum vloggers’ Heinz Beans posts that she was gutted to miss the beans event. I mean get a grip love, it was bloody baked beans. Would’ve been a bit of extra cash though and a chance to put Isla to work on another ad 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think Sarah has serious FOMO. Not when it comes to spending time with her children obviously but anything blogger related or social events she is desperate to be involved in. She'd turn up to the opening of an envelope if it means getting a shot for the gram or hobnobbing with a youtuber.

Reactions: 4
I do think Sarah has serious FOMO. Not when it comes to spending time with her children obviously but anything blogger related or social events she is desperate to be involved in. She'd turn up to the opening of an envelope if it means getting a shot for the gram or hobnobbing with a youtuber.
Yes i definitely get that too. And she is also desperate to make it known that she is friends with some of them, she quite often comments something or other, just so it becomes apparent that she has met that person.
Desperate for validation I think.

Oh my goodness those car seats! 😲 Those headrests are far too low, they are not fitted into them correctly at all! She better hope they don’t have an accident, those two kids will not be fully secured.

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness those car seats! 😲 Those headrests are far too low, they are not fitted into them correctly at all! She better hope they don’t have an accident, those two kids will not be fully secured.
Lachlan is far to big for his seat! I'm guessing though it's one of them expensive ones that swivel so she doesn't want to be getting rid of it till it's got all it's use!

I thought how sweet she's actually brought L a toy, although weird its out of his birthday/Christmas money which was last year but anyway, still lovely.
But then Isla can't be left out and gets a pushchair! 🙄 Which I'm assuming they brought as they didn't mention it was from her money.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I thought how sweet she's actually brought L a toy, although weird its out of his birthday/Christmas money which was last year but anyway, still lovely.
But then Isla can't be left out and gets a pushchair! 🙄 Which I'm assuming they brought as they didn't mention it was from her money.
Is it a leapfrog toy by any chance like an ice cream cart or bbq grill thing? Quite a few bloggers have been gifted these this week I’ve noticed 😒😒😒

• Wow
I actually used to like watching Sarah 🤦‍♀️ but after the paid ad for the British leigon I went off her.
But omg, how did I not realise all she does is come on, show her clothes, say how busy she is and then show their food and make each of the kids show all their food items just to prove she's definitely feeding them and that's it 🤦‍♀️ how did I ever enjoy this utter shite!

• Haha
Oh dear god, the hair! Why does she always push her tongue up against her teeth when she smiles? Why, why, why Sarah? It just makes you look like a fanny!

The ice cream that Mrs Meldrum got Poppy for her birthday.

Dear God these vlogger mums are all carbon copies of each other, same clothes, same make up, same children's toys, same fillers in their lips.

bleeping hell

“See Topshop, I am a size 10 - not a 14 or a 16”

Someone’s got serious issues. She needs help. Does her husband not see the bleeping massive alarm bells and big red flashing light?

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell

“See Topshop, I am a size 10 - not a 14 or a 16”

Someone’s got serious issues. She needs help. Does her husband not see the bleeping massive alarm bells and big red flashing light?
I was coming on to say this. She can't say in her last post 'numbers dont matter' then come back with this the next day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.