Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could get a little summer house shed thing for the garden like Katie Ellison has.
Exactly. She could of even made the dining room her office because let's face it they rarely use that dining room table to eat as a family.
I hope it all comes back to bite her in the arse.

Reactions: 3
Priorities people. Why do you need separate spaces for your children to sleep and play when what you really need is a girl boss office to fill with inspirational quotes, rose gold accessories and some cactus in funky little pots. Honestly, no wonder none of us are being contacted to flog sleeping tablets when our priorities are all wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s making them share a room so she has a spare room ready to be a nursery for baby number 3? And will use it as an office till then. I seriously hope not!

Reactions: 2
So she puts L to bed at 630 (according to her insta stories!) And then says 'dont get up at 5am' 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
That’s only putting him to bed at 6:30, he had already fallen asleep so he would have been asleep anywhere from 5:45 onwards? What time would he have had his last meal at, say 4pm? And she puts him to bed without any snack or tea in his belly for the rest of the night!

• Wow
That’s only putting him to bed at 6:30, he had already fallen asleep so he would have been asleep anywhere from 5:45 onwards? What time would he have had his last meal at, say 4pm? And she puts him to bed without any snack or tea in his belly for the rest of the night!
It’s a disgrace. That poor boy. I dunno why they had a second child, they do the bare minimum to take care of him.

My youngest two are 2 & 3, and I always try extremely hard not to let them fall asleep in the car if it’s late evening. So they can get home, have their tea and get ready for bed at their normal bedtime. There is absolutely no way I would feel comfortable picking my sleeping children from the car and putting them straight into bed after falling asleep before 6pm! I couldn’t bear the thought of them not having at least a small snack, or at VERY least a glass of milk before bed!

My youngest two are 2 & 3, and I always try extremely hard not to let them fall asleep in the car if it’s late evening. So they can get home, have their tea and get ready for bed at their normal bedtime. There is absolutely no way I would feel comfortable picking my sleeping children from the car and putting them straight into bed after falling asleep before 6pm! I couldn’t bear the thought of them not having at least a small snack, or at VERY least a glass of milk before bed!
Exactly. You would wake the boy up, let him run about for half an hour, give him something to eat & drink and then do bedtime routine as normal.
It just smacks of lazy parenting to me. They do the bare minimum with him. She’s probably delighted that she didn’t have to do anything with him, so she can carry on being sooooooo busy - yknow, editing/filming herself talking shite/eating a whole slice of toast for dinner/filming a boomerang of glass of wine.... 🙄

Reactions: 6
I didn't realise he had already fallen asleep! I hope he wakes up at 4am! 😂

Most sane good parents would wake their child up. Not only for the sake and welfare of the child, snack time, having a decent sleep and not waking up too early BUT also so they actually have some time with their child. Couldn’t imagine not seeing my poor child all day and shoving them to bed. So she’s seen Lachlan less than 30mins of the whole day? He has all His meals at nursery. All she’s done is drop him off and pick him up. No bath time. No actual care given. Why does she have children again?

She’s disgusting.
I thinks she’s a horrible horrible parent.

Reactions: 11
She's got time off work, will Lachlan be off nursery?
Don’t be silly.

Lachlan will be punted off to nursery as usual so that Mama can go get her nails done, get her Botox topped up, get her extensions re-done, go to the day spa, go for lunches & dinners with cocktails and generally act like she’s child free. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Poor Lachlan doesn’t even get a home cooked meal - just straight to bed in his bedroom that’s brighter than the surface of the sun!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t be silly.

Lachlan will be punted off to nursery as usual so that Mama can go get her nails done, get her Botox topped up, get her extensions re-done, go to the day spa, go for lunches & dinners with cocktails and generally act like she’s child free. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Poor Lachlan doesn’t even get a home cooked meal - just straight to bed in his bedroom that’s brighter than the surface of the sun!
Apparently they're going to Scotland via London as she has a casting 🙄

She also said in her story L is suffering badly from separation anxiety, I wonder why?!

Reactions: 5
Apparently they're going to Scotland via London as she has a casting 🙄

She also said in her story L is suffering badly from separation anxiety, I wonder why?!
A casting?
duck sake - she think she’s a model now?!
Give me strength!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍

Aye he’s probably got separation anxiety - from his nursery teachers because let’s face it he spends more time with them than his own parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A casting?
duck sake - she think she’s a model now?!
Give me strength!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍

Aye he’s probably got separation anxiety - from his nursery teachers because let’s face it he spends more time with them than his own parents.
I'm pretty sure it isn't normal for a nearly 3 yr old to have separation anxiety. I think he's slowly realising that he doesn't spend any time with his 'parents'

Reactions: 4
I’m usually over on the meldrum thread but check this one occasionally as there’s something about this woman that bugs the tit out of me.
Firstly why does she always sing words? “Gooooood morning guys!” Really irritating.
Secondly, why can’t she pronounce her “th’s” properly?? Great example for her kids.

Also I’ve noticed the comments on here about her lack of connection with Lachlan and I have to agree. I feel like she’s really trying to force it but for me it just comes across even more unauthentic. I suspect she’s got delayed PND or something. I’m not a doctor but personally I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a few mental health issues. She seems to me to be someone who is desperately trying to show how happy she is, but is actually very unhappy beneath it all.

Reactions: 8
I’m usually over on the meldrum thread but check this one occasionally as there’s something about this woman that bugs the tit out of me.
Firstly why does she always sing words? “Gooooood morning guys!” Really irritating.
Secondly, why can’t she pronounce her “th’s” properly?? Great example for her kids.

Also I’ve noticed the comments on here about her lack of connection with Lachlan and I have to agree. I feel like she’s really trying to force it but for me it just comes across even more unauthentic. I suspect she’s got delayed PND or something. I’m not a doctor but personally I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a few mental health issues. She seems to me to be someone who is desperately trying to show how happy she is, but is actually very unhappy beneath it all.
I think you've got the nail on the head with the fake happiness thing.
I'm sure she had PND and she also said she had PTSD from L as a baby

Why do they insist on driving from London to the north of Scotland? Just book a cheap flight and then hire a car at the other end!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.