Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm she looks pregnant to me in that primark haul

That early awkward stage where you just look bulky

Reactions: 1
Hmm she looks pregnant to me in that primark haul

That early awkward stage where you just look bulky
I see what your saying. When she's sat down in the red I would agree she definitely looks pregnant to me. But why do a clothes haul if you will have grown out of all this autumn stuff? Unless shes just looking for content?

I do always think Sarah has a very strange body shape and she doesn't dress to suit it well at all imo. She buys what she likes and what's in fashion, not what look good on her.

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely carrying a bit of extra weight around her middle. Could be pregnant or just bloated? I’m surprised to see she’s buying and fitting into Primark size 10, she looks bigger on camera.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely carrying a bit of extra weight around her middle. Could be pregnant or just bloated? I’m surprised to see she’s buying and fitting into Primark size 10, she looks bigger on camera.
I was shocked about this too. But I don't trust primark sizes. They vary from shop to shop. But on camera, Comparing Sarah to myself (and I can wear anything in primark ranging from a size 6 to a 10) I would have said she was more of a 12 to 14 personally (I find this with Rebecca Lamb too when she says she bought an 8 or a 10 and on camera I'd say she's a 12 to 14)

Reactions: 3
I was shocked about this too. But I don't trust primark sizes. They vary from shop to shop. But on camera, Comparing Sarah to myself (and I can wear anything in primark ranging from a size 6 to a 10) I would have said she was more of a 12 to 14 personally (I find this with Rebecca Lamb too when she says she bought an 8 or a 10 and on camera I'd say she's a 12 to 14)
Yeah I’ve always thought Sarah was reasonably tall and more of a 12/14.
Rebecca Lamb looks shorter and more stocky. She’s completely delusional regarding her body size/shape!

“An introvert having to live an extroverts life”

She’s pulled that one straight out of the arse of Rebecca Meldrum. 🙄

Shut up Sarah. You bloody love the attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why do they insist on driving from London to the north of Scotland? Just book a cheap flight and then hire a car at the other end!!!!
My thoughts exactly! Plenty flights that they can afford yet they always insist on driving for 10 hours. She’s obvs reading on here today, hey Sarah!!!!!! As she’s made sure she adds in to her latest post that EasyJet don’t fly to Aberdeen now - surely other airlines fly this route????

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly! Plenty flights that they can afford yet they always insist on driving for 10 hours. She’s obvs reading on here today, hey Sarah!!!!!! As she’s made sure she adds in to her latest post that EasyJet don’t fly to Aberdeen now - surely other airlines fly this route????
You can fly easy jet Luton - Aberdeen. Or you can fly Gatwick to Inverness and then drive to Aberdeen. She’s full of crap!

• Haha
Sarah if you’re reading this then please check over Lachlan’s car seat - the head rest looks too low 😳🤦‍♀️

I said previously I wondered if moving the kids into the same room was to free a room up for a nursery for a new baby potentially 🤔

I’m no kate moss but Sarah dresses like she think she’s something. Don’t think she’s fat in the slightest (I know she’s had eating disorders and is very weird about what she eats) so just putting that out there cos I know she reads here. Buttttt no waist and straight up and down maybe buy clothes to suit your body shape.

Annnnddddd she fills me with rage with all the annoying tit she does. I hope she fucks off to Scotland abd shuts up banging on about her life down SOUF - poor me poor me pour me a drink.
Learn to speak properly. Stop using the iron on your head cough Botox. Stop pretending you have any kind of bond with Lachlan it’s unconfortbale to watch. Think she needs to take an Instagram break and work on her issues with her son and herself instead of painting on the happy face.

We can all see the charade love.

I'm usually on other threads but i do come here occasionally myself. Sarah used to be someone i liked to watch and loved her Vlogs but then things she did became quite irritating.

1. Meelies, Eareeies, hairees, toofees.. always an 'ees' at the end of words made me cringe! Pleasaase dont think i'm being an hole but the way she talks to the kids wont help their speech. Theres 4/5 months between Isla and my LG and there is quite a difference between I's speech and my LG. Every child develops at a different rate but this baby talk is doing them no good.

2. Watching their vlogs of them constantly out and not at home made me feel like a tit parent! What about chilled weekends at home with their duvets, snacks and a film together? Its always a big event or something nesr enough every weekend

3. Why, just why is L at nursery when she is at home? Why not have him at nursery until 1pm on her day off, pick him up and do an activity such as soft play or messy play at home? To me it seems like shes a parent that has anxiety if theres mess with paint etc.

4. She really needs to be more greatful of the life she has. Her parents live further away from my parents and in laws live up the road but she seems to get A LOT of free time! Its like she 'needs' a break from the kids when she is barely with them anyway. My LG goes to school full time in sept and she goes to the Gparents for a few hours here and there but magority of the time shes with me. A have friends who have husbands in the forces and both are working and they cant afford nursery fees, new car, holidays, flights to see family, days out and afford food out on them days out and new clothes regularly. Absolutely nothing wrong with being privileged but she needs to be more greatful for what she has!

Reactions: 6
I thought that watching her recent haul, I actually think she could look really lovely if she dressed her shape better, she has that statuesque kind of frame, but I always find it surprising she fits into a 10. I’m 5’2 and a 10 and think I look much smaller than she does. The clothes she wears don’t make the best of her figure at all.

@Straight_talker_isnt_bitc I feel the same. I followed her because she seemed relatable. Liked the fact she worked a real job and had sympathy for her being away from her family but boy does she milk it. Out practically every weekend whilst Rob was deployed but still throwing herself a little pity party. I felt she took advantage of her friends and family, dumping her kids at the in laws to have a vlogger weekend at a hotel, inviting Auntie Natty over then leaving her with the kids whilst she went out on a work night out. Crying to the camera about waiting to see if any of her friends were free at the weekends to safe her spending any time with her own children on her own.

Reactions: 5
Wooow Lachlans car seat needs altering! Look at the straps! They're meant to be in line with his shoulders and they're curved right over

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They all sound as if they speak through their noses.

“Have you missed us Isla since we packed you off to Granny’s for a week?)

Isla,” no”

“But you said you missed us last night 😢

🙄 gripping content

• Haha
They all sound as if they speak through their noses.

“Have you missed us Isla since we packed you off to Granny’s for a week?)

Isla,” no”

“But you said you missed us last night 😢

🙄 gripping content
I do think Isla needs her adenoids checked

Why are they always travelling late into the evening?

They are going somewhere up north today and are still on the road now. Just bleeping get up and leave early in the day so you arrive at a reasonable hour (for the sake of the kids if nothing else) they are so backwards.

Why are they always travelling late into the evening?

They are going somewhere up north today and are still on the road now. Just bleeping get up and leave early in the day so you arrive at a reasonable hour (for the sake of the kids if nothing else) they are so backwards.
She never seems to think about the kids. It’s all about her needs. Last thing ticky needed was to spend 11 hours in a car today to go to her beloved Scotland that I wish she would just bloody move to and quit moaning about where she lives. And I bet all they do is trail the kids around cafes and restaurants- same tit different country. And granny and grandad r being dragged along too. Can’t she just spend some quality time with her husband and kids?

She never seems to think about the kids. It’s all about her needs. Last thing ticky needed was to spend 11 hours in a car today to go to her beloved Scotland that I wish she would just bloody move to and quit moaning about where she lives. And I bet all they do is trail the kids around cafes and restaurants- same tit different country. And granny and grandad r being dragged along too. Can’t she just spend some quality time with her husband and kids?
I just don’t understand this whole travelling around the country late into the evening. What a waste of time. They could have easily and relatively cheaply flown up from London yesterday, been in Aberdeen before dinner time and then gone on to wherever the duck they are going to this morning, arrived by lunch time and had the rest of today to relax and enjoy. Rather than spending the best part of 2 days in the sodding car. It’s just a complete waste of 2 days.
Really strange people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.