Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know for a fact the local pool does mummy and me swimming lessons on a Thursday morning

Omg that would be perfect for them! She should be ashamed!

Latest vlog - why does she say baff and birfday? Set a good example and pronounce it properly for your kids!

She went on about her dress not fitting properly lots - in the vlog and on insta. It’s silly because I don’t think I’d have even noticed if she hadn’t said anything! For someone who puts her life on the internet she comes across very insecure sometimes.

So Lachlan is going to be moved in Islas room, why? Not so she can have an office is it 🙄?

Reactions: 1

Latest vlog - why does she say baff and birfday? Set a good example and pronounce it properly for your kids!

She went on about her dress not fitting properly lots - in the vlog and on insta. It’s silly because I don’t think I’d have even noticed if she hadn’t said anything! For someone who puts her life on the internet she comes across very insecure sometimes.

So Lachlan is going to be moved in Islas room, why? Not so she can have an office is it 🙄?
I think it would be very squashed in islas room unless she gets new bed.
It's tricky when 1 genders share a room islas room currently looks lovely.

Really? She'll have to move them again when Isla is 10, which isn't that far off!
Why can't the poor boy just have his own room? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Really? She'll have to move them again when Isla is 10, which isn't that far off!
Why can't the poor boy just have his own room? 🙄
I don't agree with them sharing, but it is a complete misnomer that there's a legal position on siblings sharing rooms.

She’s ready for another baby apparently!!!!!
Biggest joke going. She barely looks after the ones she’s got (emotionally) physically other people do it. Apart from the BAF and bedtime routine which she reminds us about every night.

The dress if you hated it so much why wear it. Attention seeking or what.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the vlog. She said before she only spends about 30% of her time with Isla. I think that vlog proved otherwise. She went swimming with Isla then to Asda and for a coffee. She had a cuddle with Lachlan (for the camera!) And then fed Isla her dinner at dinner time!
She spent about 10% of her day with L and probably around 50% with Isla!

I share a lot more photos of my younger two children than my oldest, she is very camera shy and so I respect that she doesn’t want her photo taken. I can hand on heart say it is not because I love my younger two more, so maybe that’s the case for Sarah too. I will say though that if I read comments about myself loving my children differently because of how much I share photos of my time with them, I wouldn’t simply laugh and not give it a second thought, I know I split my time equally as well as my love for them. The fact that she is addressing it and making more effort seemingly with L suggests to me a small part of her conscience knows that there is an element of truth to what people say on here about her favouring Isla.

I don't actually think she loves Isla more than Lachlan just that she has never fully bonded with him. She seems a bit scared of him, not physically but that she is scared of rejection and he doesn't show much love towards her.
Not his fault obviously. He has had a camera stuck in his face since day one, he didn't play ball with her need for routine and organisation. I remember when he was only a few months old she was in tears because she hadn't got her Christmas cards out. She has never been able to properly relax and get to know Lachlan.
It's then much easier to go well Isla likes me so I will devote more time to her.

Reactions: 5
Sarah are you mentally okay?
Who buys their self a canister of helium and sets up there own birthday balloons and banners.
Oh for the love of Instagram.
I’ve got a few ideas what could be a better use of your time...

#instagramsham

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I might be looking to much into it but her hand placement says alot in her latest insta post. Her arm wrapped around Isla but the other hand is barely touching Lachlan.

• Sad
Who buys their self a canister of helium and sets up there own birthday balloons and banners.

#instagramsham
Making that big of a deal out of your own birthday is really quite tragic.
More so because it’s all for the benefit of bloody Instagram.
What a world she lives in when all she can think of is bloody Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

#instagramsham
No way she didn’t set that all up herself did she?!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
No way she didn’t set that all up herself did she?!🤦‍♀️
Yep. What a loser.
Robs away and she showed herself buying the helium.

Can you even imagine going to all that expense and effort, nobody even goes to their house to see the work of instagramsham.

Then she has to bribe the kids to take a photo all for the gram. Honestly what a sad act.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do you gift them backpacks to a teacher? It's a lovely idea but I feel that flowers or something is nicer for a teacher whose taught your child all year 🙈

How do you gift them backpacks to a teacher? It's a lovely idea but I feel that flowers or something is nicer for a teacher whose taught your child all year 🙈
I actually like the idea, I know if I was a teacher I’d rather if anyone wanted to gift me something they put that money into an educational charity, a lovely handmade card would be special to me.

Reactions: 3
I actually like the idea, I know if I was a teacher I’d rather if anyone wanted to gift me something they put that money into an educational charity, a lovely handmade card would be special to me.
No you're right but I can't help but think she's just doing that to prove a point and be different.

There’s been so much bad press about the M&S little shop stuff being terrible for the environment. Tiny plastic toys that’ll be thrown away almost immediately. Not surprised Sarah is advertising it, all about the money!

So many other bloggers have written about how dubious the whole thing is and you end up spending so much to collect all the pieces.

Also, Sarah, I wouldn’t comment about not buying Lachlan football boots but if Isla complains about her feet hurting in her boots, why wouldn’t you take her with you to try them on before you buy them? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
There’s been so much bad press about the M&S little shop stuff being terrible for the environment. Tiny plastic toys that’ll be thrown away almost immediately. Not surprised Sarah is advertising it, all about the money!

So many other bloggers have written about how dubious the whole thing is and you end up spending so much to collect all the pieces.

Also, Sarah, I wouldn’t comment about not buying Lachlan football boots but if Isla complains about her feet hurting in her boots, why wouldn’t you take her with you to try them on before you buy them? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s definitely reading here as literally as SOON as you posted this she then storied about exactly this. 👋🏼 Hi Sarah!

• Haha
We went in an looked at the M&S food today and it's just that that will end up in the bin. £20 is so expensive too for one bit of plastic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.