Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this is the woman who will advertise sleeping pills, take money from a charity, pose with a four year old holding sanitary towels so why the hell would she be bothered about pointless plastic rubbish which will be thrown away after five seconds.

Reactions: 6
The problem is mums have enough tit to do in a day. There’s no way people are going to search their houses for these tiny pieces of plastic and return them to M&S once their kids are bored of them. They’ll just go in the bin. Whatever recycling scheme they’re offering isn’t as good as just not making this junk in the first place.

Reactions: 5
I actually like the idea, I know if I was a teacher I’d rather if anyone wanted to gift me something they put that money into an educational charity, a lovely handmade card would be special to me.
I actually did that after seeing this link! Teachers get lots and lots of presents. I spent £70.00 On teachers last year they have 2 teachers the teaching assistants etc! I have 2 kids I'm sure the teacher will see the benefit of it going to a worth cause for an educational purpose! Then 50 bottles of wine, chocolates and plants!

So many ‘influencers’ speaking out about how disgraceful m&s are for those plastic toy collectibles that end up costing £500 for the miniature set. Ultimate girl gang and mother of 5 boys today to name a few. Meanwhile Sarah is promoting it.
Such great morals in that effed up little life of hers.
Mind you all the plastic packaging she uses with buying salads and lunches everyday - I don’t think she gives a flying hoot about the plastic problem or the world her children and grandchildren will have to live in.

Me me me me me. AGAIN.
Sarah you are the most prolific #ad poster who will sell anything for a payout. In fact I personally think she is the worst at using her kids. Her minimal time spent with them is all for Instagram, ads and vlogs at least the other money grabbing floggers acatually spend quality time with their kids.

You should be ashamed of yourself. But of course you don’t read these threads do you 😁 #Pinocchio

Oh she would care about the over use of plastic.......but only if you pay her to say so.

Reactions: 4
I think Isla may be getting fed up with the camera in her face, noticed she got up today while trying to tie her shoes and sat on the other side of the garden and was trying to tie them again. Any normal mother would have put the camera down and help her 5 year old tie her shoes!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She showed the name of Isla’s teacher in the Unicef card so now we all know what class she’s in as well as the school!

Come on Sarah, we know you’re reading here. Tighten up a bit with what you’re sharing.

She’s insufferable. There are so many things I could say about her but that about sums it up. I’m dreading the day I could possibly come across her. I’m known for speaking my mind, god help us 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I noticed her and her little best mate Isla went to London whilst Lachlan.... was elsewhere of course.
She’s shameless. Her poor boy. Can’t have him ruining her brand deals or her free day out, god forbid she has to parent him outside of the nursery run or ‘baf and bedtime’ routine. She’s need to have a serious word with herself, she can’t even be alone with him. Ever.

She is insufferable.
She’s disgusting.

I noticed her and her little best mate Isla went to London whilst Lachlan.... was elsewhere of course.
She’s shameless. Her poor boy. Can’t have him ruining her brand deals or her free day out, god forbid she has to parent him outside of the nursery run or ‘baf and bedtime’ routine. She’s need to have a serious word with herself, she can’t even be alone with him. Ever.

She is insufferable.
She’s disgusting.
I agree but then I also wouldn't want to take a 2 year old to London! 🙈 I bet he was with Rob and had a fab time not having a camera in his face!

why does she keep going on about her hair “looking weird” tied up...?!

Admittedly it would probably look better if it was pulled backwards off her face and into a high ponytail or a big bun rather than brushed into a middle parting like an Amish lady....but still - it looks fine!

why does she keep going on about her hair “looking weird” tied up...?!

Admittedly it would probably look better if it was pulled backwards off her face and into a high ponytail or a big bun rather than brushed into a middle parting like an Amish lady....but still - it looks fine!
If I thought I looked weird then I wouldn’t put it on the internet for everyone to judge.
Is it to appear relatable or for all her followers to say “noooo you always look beautiful!” As clearly she thinks she does or she wouldn’t post it.

Honestly it makes my head hurt trying to understand these people!

If I thought I looked weird then I wouldn’t put it on the internet for everyone to judge.
Is it to appear relatable or for all her followers to say “noooo you always look beautiful!” As clearly she thinks she does or she wouldn’t post it.

Honestly it makes my head hurt trying to understand these people!
Exactly. It’s an invitation for compliments. If she really thought it looked weird she wouldn’t have sat taking photos of herself and then uploaded the photo, pointing out how weird she thought it looked!
Honestly, these people!

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed how she’s trying to engage more with “ticky” lately. The comments on here about how “meels” is clearly the fave child must have hit home.

I’ve noticed how she’s trying to engage more with “ticky” lately. The comments on here about how “meels” is clearly the fave child must have hit home.
Ofcourse they did. That's why she called us all 'trolls' because the truth hurt!

Do they never eat a proper, home cooked, wholesome meal?! All she ever seems to give the kids is snacking stuff out of a packet or random salad stuff. She never seems to actually cook a meal. Do they never eat a roast dinner or spaghetti bolognese or chilli con carne or a curry or anything normal?

Do they never eat a proper, home cooked, wholesome meal?! All she ever seems to give the kids is snacking stuff out of a packet or random salad stuff. She never seems to actually cook a meal. Do they never eat a roast dinner or spaghetti bolognese or chilli con carne or a curry or anything normal?
I presume it’s cos the kids have had hot meals at lunch time at school and nursery

I presume it’s cos the kids have had hot meals at lunch time at school and nursery
Children are allowed 2 hot meals a day 🤷🏼‍♀️ She should spend less time doing her YouTube “hobby” in the evenings and then maybe she would have more time to prepare a warm, home cooked meal once in a while for them

Children are allowed 2 hot meals a day 🤷🏼‍♀️ She should spend less time doing her YouTube “hobby” in the evenings and then maybe she would have more time to prepare a warm, home cooked meal once in a while for them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.