Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine get hot meals at school and I still cook them a dinner also.
Exactly. Pretty sure that’s the norm
For 99% of families!!

I’d also love to know what exactly she’s always “so busy” doing of an evening. She’s not home til gone 7pm with the kids and the evening routine seems to take her hours - then she’s up till all hours doing “work”.....? If it’s mincing around on you tube surely you would just can it, seeing as it’s not actually her job is it?!

Reactions: 2
I find it strange the way they eat. I love sitting down at the table with my children for dinner! A big part of my own childhood memories too is sitting around the big dinner table with a pie or bolognese. Odd.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand her. She doesn’t eat with the kids it’s all very odd. They get a plate of snacks or some cheap crap that takes 5 mins for their tea and she then makes herself something at 9. Why can’t they all the same meal. Her meals look marginally more appetising and healthier than what she feeds the kids. Says it all really.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand her. She doesn’t eat with the kids it’s all very odd. They get a plate of snacks or some cheap crap that takes 5 mins for their tea and she then makes herself something at 9. Why can’t they all the same meal. Her meals look marginally more appetising and healthier than what she feeds the kids. Says it all really.
I imagine she doesn't eat a whole lot of her meal or maybe she has issues with people watching her eat? Whatever it is she has an unhealthy obsession with food.

See that 'Meels' has an inset day today. I'm guessing this is the start of the summer holidays for her now. Wonder if L will get a summer holiday?

Yeah but she quite often eats rubbish herself for “dinner” (at 10pm) - hummus & pitta bread or a slice of toast. She said yesterday she had 4 hours at home on her own in the afternoon- so why not make a pot of something quick for an evening meal and then sit down with the kids and eat a proper dinner together, instead of shovelling sausage rolls or whatever down them. It’s just really bizzare behaviour.

Her latest insta post is rubbish. There is at least 3 bike shops in town (one being Halfords!)
That picture is also taken right by a massive pond (which she was cycling by in yesterday's Insta story!) So many better places you could take a little one to ride a bike. Also don't like she doesn't seem to have a helmet.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That bike is too small for that girl.
Where’s her helmet?

The boy is too big for his push chair

Why does she call him Tiki?!!!!! 🙈

L in the pushchair again! Christ 🙄
Why can’t he take his scooter or balance bike? Or walk? Even if he has reins on?
If she has another baby how is she ever gonna handle taking 3 children out on her own?

L in the pushchair again! Christ 🙄
Why can’t he take his scooter or balance bike? Or walk? Even if he has reins on?
If she has another baby how is she ever gonna handle taking 3 children out on her own?
From the last Insta story it seems they're both in the pushchair. There is two arms poking out.

Let’s see. She constantly complains about lachalans behaviour yet he has nappies, dummies, a cot and constantly strapped in a pram. Isn’t he almost 3. She does nothing with him except take him to nursery and strap in a pushchair on days out. Yet expects him to act appropriately.

I say he’s acting how’s he treated.
Sort yourself you moose of a mother. The clear favouritism is actually sickening.

She never looks happy except when she’s out with her friends. Her life looks like one big chore. All she does is moan and complain. God almighty how the hell does rob cope with her Depressive Deborah routine.

Don’t have a third baby Sarah. You forgot about the second child you had already.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let’s see. She constantly complains about lachalans behaviour yet he has nappies, dummies, a cot and constantly strapped in a pram. Isn’t he almost 3. She does nothing with him except take him to nursery and strap in a pushchair on days out. Yet expects him to act appropriately.

I say he’s acting how’s he treated.
Sort yourself you moose of a mother. The clear favouritism is actually sickening.

She never looks happy except when she’s out with her friends. Her life looks like one big chore. All she does is moan and complain. God almighty how the hell does rob cope with her Depressive Deborah routine.

Don’t have a third baby Sarah. You forgot about the second child you had already.
Moose of a mother, brilliant!!

I know it’s already been said, but let that boy out of his pram! He looks so sad sitting in it. How is he ever going to learn to walk properly when out and about when he’s never given the chance to?!

As far as I can remember I’m sure the nick-name “tik” came from .........
Lachlan became lacho-taco
Then lacho-taco became tik-tak
Then tik-tak became ticky
Then ticky became tik

........simple really 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄poor boy wont know what the hell his name is

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry but there is no way Isla needs to be on a buggy board at 5 years old. It’s bad enough she straps Lachlan into a pushchair (that’s too small for him) at every given opportunity... she is seriously clinging to the idea of having a baby and a toddler.

Also, Lachlan is having a melt down, he “woke up on the wrong side of the bed”, so instead of comforting him, or trying to work our what’s wrong, she flat out ignores him and focuses all her attention on her phone 🤔🤔 chatting pointless nonsense about the weather. Priorities woman.

Love how she’s now making the point of saying that Lachlan will be starting swimming lessons soon, he’s been on a waiting list for ages apparently. Not what you said last time? You said he was too young to start lessons???? Hmmmm. Also, why not just take him swimming!!! Doesn’t always need to be for a lesson, he just gets strapped in that buggy and dragged around to all of isla’s events

Reactions: 4
Is he really still in nappies? Does he just have them at night because that can take ages. I don’t understand why he is still in a cot! My son was sleeping in a proper single bed by his 2nd birthday. Yes this does all involve a bit of extra work. Getting them out of nappies, getting them to stay in a bed without bars and getting them to walk. But this is what being a parent is all about. It’s a complete pain in the arse most of the time 🤣
Has she at least started the potty training? I’m completely flabbergasted by this, he’s 3 at the beginning of October 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.