Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont be silly. If anybody thinks these influencers are our friends that is their problem and not the influencers. What utter nonsense lmao.
Wow! Imagine being a first time mum who has these influencers ‘just popping on’ , begging for the swipe up so they can earn pennies to feed their children. Telling the new sleep deprived mum that they are just like her and understand her mental state, her daily struggles and have the perfect solution...no mention it’s an ad, it is all out of the goodness of the influencer/celebrity/glorified salespersons heart. If you are a mum alone with a baby, not much adult interaction, so you comment to feel ‘involved’...maybe you are graced with a heart emoji, it makes you feel a connection to this oracle of child rearing, solo parenting, cooking, cleaning and everything else.
That one new mum is that ‘anybody’ that thinks the influencer is their friend.
No, the influencers are not our friends. They are a brand/a business...a business has corporate social responsibility, a business has to adhere to laws and regulations and hopefully operate in a moral and ethical way...yet, these influencers claim to be ‘just a relatable hardworking mummy,feeding my children with the help of my hobby’ when questioned as any business would!

Reactions: 11
Dont be silly. If anybody thinks these influencers are our friends that is their problem and not the influencers. What utter nonsense lmao.

Do you blame her? This is how they've punished her. So why cant she talk about it openly.

Yeah I'm the silly one 🙈

I think it's probably Sarah for thinking she wouldn't be called out for shilling medicine to her 30K followers. She has 30K people following her that makes her a 'celeb' in the insta influencer world.

That is NOT a mum of 2 doing a hobby. She wants to portray the 'I'm just like you, I'm your friend' image. She was simply called out on it as she should be.

Reactions: 6
I don't care if you call yourself a celebrity, an influencer, a blogger/vlogger or 'just a normal mummy of two', selling sleeping tablets or telling her followers to donate to the charity she is being PAID to promote is not morally right in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Looks to me like Isla is getting 1:1 swimming lessons.. why can't they pay for Isla and Lachlan to have a lesson together at the same time? I imagine she started Isla swimming younger than 3, so don't get why she is waiting until Lachlan is 3.

Lachlan really is just part of islas entourage to accompany her to all her activities.

Reactions: 3

Yel

Love how she's claiming that the ASA are lying about the over 1000 ads, as she says there's not that many on her feed.

As if the ASA would just make up a number as part of a detailed report that they spent months on. They obviously looked at all of the Instagram stories that are no longer public and throughout her social media accounts. It very quickly ads up

Anyone know what car seat Lachlan is in? He looks too small for it height wise - in her latest vlog his head is above the shell and a lot of seats say this would mean it’s outgrown, but obv that could be ok depending on what seat it is . Car seat safety is a big bug bear of mine !
I think it's a maxi Cosi one but not sure which model. I'm shocked that none of these mum floggers rear face their kids. Every single one I've watched forward faces them as soon as they are out of the baby seat. They could reach a lot of people out there unaware that rear facing is much safer and educate them 🤷
[/QUOTE]

I think Charlotte Taylor still rear faces Daisy who is 3 but she’s the only one I think.

Reactions: 5
Love how she's claiming that the ASA are lying about the over 1000 ads, as she says there's not that many on her feed.

As if the ASA would just make up a number as part of a detailed report that they spent months on. They obviously looked at all of the Instagram stories that are no longer public and throughout her social media accounts. It very quickly ads up
I'm sure she must of did ads on her blog ect too.

Reactions: 2
Why would she go all the way to Winchester for an “early birthday meal” on a Sunday night?

Possibly gifted?!

I’m sure she’ll drag out the birthday celebrations again this year...was a whole month of days out and fancy meals last year.

Why would she go all the way to Winchester for an “early birthday meal” on a Sunday night?

Possibly gifted?!

I’m sure she’ll drag out the birthday celebrations again this year...was a whole month of days out and fancy meals last year.
I wondered this! It takes like 40 mins to get there! I'm guessing the kids haven't gone so I wonder who has them?

I really enjoy that she only replies to fellow “influencers” below her posts. She could be a little less obvious and give a little...but no, they have to have a least a few thousand followers.

I really enjoy that she only replies to fellow “influencers” below her posts. She could be a little less obvious and give a little...but no, they have to have a least a few thousand followers.
Had to have a look, I noticed in one comment she said she only spends 30% of her time with Isla and way more with Lachlan. Does she honestly believe this bullshit? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Had to have a look, I noticed in one comment she said she only spends 30% of her time with Isla and way more with Lachlan. Does she honestly believe this bullshit? 🙄
Unless she is moonlighting at Lachlan’s nursery or actually not filming/documenting the time spent with him. Yep,the former is more believable. Oh aye, 30% of her time...just like it is not 1,000 Ads, maths not a strong point!

• Haha

Possibly gifted?!

Because Winchester is more 'instagramable' than Portsmouth. It's all about getting the right shot for the gram.

It’s so very clear she’s trying to be super mum to L at the moment!!!

You can really tell that she's trying to put him more on instagram... which I think only makes the situation worse because she's doing it now because of what she's read... it's very sad

I think Isla is doing so well at swimming, but it just makes me more sad for Lachlan, don’t think He’s ever been to lessons? And I really don’t understand why! Maybe it’s as she would have to get in the pool with him and she’ll have Isla to also look after, but surely they’d let Isla sit on the poolside with a snack or something while the lesson went on?or she clearly has babysitters as she goes out quite a lot and ballet every week, so maybe someone could watch Isla while she takes Lachlan 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think Isla is doing so well at swimming, but it just makes me more sad for Lachlan, don’t think He’s ever been to lessons? And I really don’t understand why! Maybe it’s as she would have to get in the pool with him and she’ll have Isla to also look after, but surely they’d let Isla sit on the poolside with a snack or something while the lesson went on?or she clearly has babysitters as she goes out quite a lot and ballet every week, so maybe someone could watch Isla while she takes Lachlan 🤷‍♀️
She could quite easily arrange swimming lessons for the day she is not at work and Isla is at school instead of putting him in to nursery. Lots of pools will do parent and toddler lessons during the day (morning or around lunch time). But then she has put her priorities of being celeb mummy vlogger/influencer above actually being a parent.

Reactions: 4
She could quite easily arrange swimming lessons for the day she is not at work and Isla is at school instead of putting him in to nursery. Lots of pools will do parent and toddler lessons during the day (morning or around lunch time). But then she has put her priorities of being celeb mummy vlogger/influencer above actually being a parent.
I know for a fact the local pool does mummy and me swimming lessons on a Thursday morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.