Sarah This Mama Life #19 Who lives in a beige pineapple,while Sinbad’s under the sea? Spongebob SquareSarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I get the feeling she has no elegance to carry off dresses like that….. I just keep seeing her like Nessa walking up the aisle in Gavin and Stacey …,.stomp, stomp, stomp.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those dresses…. She doesn’t have an hourglass figure to carry them off. She looks like a potato she said so herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those dresses will look beautiful with a nice chunky sandal to show off the ankle tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those dresses…. She doesn’t have an hourglass figure to carry them off. She looks like a potato she said so herself!
Haha I came to say the same, all those models have figures nothing like our square!! Sarah looks for some that will suit you please

Reactions: 8
So the kids have wanted to make the cookies for ages and she’s not done it. But tonight because she really wanted them, she's made them while the kids are being picked up. Have I got that right? Also if she’s faffing about at home making cookies, why are those poor kids in after school until nearly 6pm? They are old enough to be able to come home after school and have some quiet tv time or play until she’s finished work. Absolutely no need to leave them in after school all that time!! Just awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Na not the kids. It’s never about the kids. Sarah wanted to make the cookies for ages. But agree most parents would make something simple like that with their children. Although don’t understand how a woman with such ‘overwhelm’ she has to buy pre cut apples prioritises making cookies.

Eh. She had the kids at home all day yesterday on an inset day (and apparently worked, bet her employer loved that) but today felt the uncontrollable urge to bake cookies, sorry ‘doughy’ cookies when the kids are still at after school club and before making their dinner??? Her priorities just baffle me.

• Sad
Furver 🤮 sorry, I can't help pointing out these little annoying pronunciations she does. As they wind me up no end.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So she had the urge to make cookies …. That’s a lovely activity to do with your CHILDREN who would have loved the interaction ….what a selfish hole!

• Heart
I hope that Sarah is saving all of this money her kids are making from the endless ads she's posting with them. Something tells me it's all being spent on chunky shoes, loungewear, and Botox though. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She needs to steam the bedding she’s put on!! duck me this woman has issues. For someone who he claims to be so busy, she spends an inordinate amount of time bleeping around doing completely unnecessary bollocks - steaming bedding? Who has time for that tit, it’s not like anyone but her, Rob and the kids sees the creases 🤦🏼‍♀️

Notice she hasn't shown the number of likes she got for her latest AD but judging by the lack of genuine comments (only fellow Instahuns and a woman who works for a PR company) her engagement is atrocious. Surely brands must be getting wise to the fact her promotion of products is shockingly poor.

Reactions: 7
The size of Sarah's Christmas tree. 😳 She must have forgotten she doesn't live in one of those American mansions she keeps on swooning over.

• Haha
Oh here we go guys - we’re having a fashion show of the ball gowns 🙄🙄

Where did the tree go last year?
Pretty sure where she has it now by the window - but she didn’t have that giant armchair in the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.