Sarah This Mama Life #19 Who lives in a beige pineapple,while Sinbad’s under the sea? Spongebob SquareSarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of habit I say ‘wee’ but I’d like to think at an appropriate level 😂. When people don’t have a strong (or any) Scottish accent, it reminds me of Ross learning the bagpipes for Monica and Chandler’s wedding “a weeeee bit ohh celebratin’”
Yes you can see she thinking about saying and its the most cliche Scottish things she says tatties, wee it's just not how we speak! It's like she thinks I need to speak like this to prove I'm Scottish....I'd love to hear actually have a full conversation with a Scot she would be lost! Go and take a wee flying f**k to yersel Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes you can see she thinking about saying and its the most cliche Scottish things she says tatties, wee it's just not how we speak! It's like she thinks I need to speak like this to prove I'm Scottish....I'd love to hear actually have a full conversation with a Scot she would be lost! Go and take a wee flying f**k to yersel Sarah!
I’m just surprised she doesn’t start each day with ‘Och ay the noo’ and refers to her kids as bairns!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do say a lot of the things she forced in my natural Scots.
Wee more than little
Tottie for potato
Aye for yes
And a lot of flat vowels .
I’m proud of it and it comes natural , hers doesn’t . We can code switch when not spending to sometime who is tuned into it, that’s when it feels a bit more forced.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she chooses to work from home with both kids at home on an inset day- why doesn’t she swap her non-working Thurs to today, or even just take annual leave? What did she do on inset days before the pandemic & the option to work from home?!
I’d love to have the option to work from home on inset days & not have to use my annual leave, I certainly wouldn’t be moaning about it!

Reactions: 15
And does she need more and more jeans? She’s one of the biggest wasters on Instagram and she doesn’t even get them gifted 😭

She loves a bandwagon - why can’t she jump on the anti-fast fashion one and save having to do “clear outs” every month

Reactions: 11
If it was an insta event today you can bet your bottom dollar she'd be swapping her non-work day or taking annual leave.

She is one of the worst for waste. Wardrobes full to the brim with fast fashion, buying the same clothes in all the colours. Only wearing something once then never to be seen again. The amount of plastic with all the pre-prepared and packaged food and ripping out everything in the house in the manic rush to make the house instaworthy.

Oh and we see the reels, we just choose not to watch them because we know they are ADs and they are dull as duck.

Reactions: 13
I bet she’s crying into her haggis today, worrying whether this new variant will scupper her plans of going ‘home’ for Christmas. God forbid she’d have to have Christmas in her actual home with her husband and children again 🙄

Reactions: 12
I bet she’s crying into her haggis today, worrying whether this new variant will scupper her plans of going ‘home’ for Christmas. God forbid she’d have to have Christmas in her actual home with her husband and children again 🙄
To be fair I will be devastated if this means I can’t spend this Christmas with my wider family again this year BUT that includes my husband’s family which Sarah doesn’t give a toss about. Loved her earlier moaning that she was WFH with both the kids about, then followed that story up trying to flog some fecking jeans. Perhaps organise your day better Sarah - get off Insta, do your day job & then enjoy spending some time with your kids. Surely it’s the perfect day to decorate the tree with them?? 🙄

Reactions: 6
To be fair I will be devastated if this means I can’t spend this Christmas with my wider family again this year BUT that includes my husband’s family which Sarah doesn’t give a toss about. Loved her earlier moaning that she was WFH with both the kids about, then followed that story up trying to flog some fecking jeans. Perhaps organise your day better Sarah - get off Insta, do your day job & then enjoy spending some time with your kids. Surely it’s the perfect day to decorate the tree with them?? 🙄
I wasn’t being flippant about people not being able to see their families, I hope you didn’t think I was 🙁 It’s just Sarah constantly referring to her parents as home rather than where she actually lives with her family. I seem to remember her whinging and moping about last year whereas as an adult you have to deal with it and focus on giving your kids the best possible time. I’ve said it before but she needs to grow up!

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t being flippant about people not being able to see their families, I hope you didn’t think I was 🙁 It’s just Sarah constantly referring to her parents as home rather than where she actually lives with her family. I seem to remember her whinging and moping about last year whereas as an adult you have to deal with it and focus on giving your kids the best possible time. I’ve said it before but she needs to grow up!
Oh not at all 🙂😘 I completely agree with you, she’s like an overgrown child and needs to get a grip. My point was more that she’ll only be bothered from her narcissistic, selfish perspective that Princess Sarah can’t get what she wants (as in seeing her own family) she won’t even consider her husbands family in anything. She’s a complete twit 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Oh goody, ballgowns! Please let her order them all and do a jumping reel!
Please, as a Christmas present to all of us at tattle😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god asking for help choosing a gown ….she really will look like a man in drag …..Wilma Finderdoo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol please let her go for 3 on page 2 or 4 on page 3 🤣🤣 tbf they have Sarah written all over them. Imagine putting up 12 options of bloody dresses. What a twerp. I can perhaps understand getting help (from actual people, not strangers on the internet) to choose between 2 or 3 options. Not 12 the nobhead! 🤣🤣🤣😩

Reactions: 5
She's not going to suit any of those with her body shape. I think she needs a wrap dress to create the illusion of a waist (I am also oblongingly shaped!)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.