Sarah This Mama Life #19 Who lives in a beige pineapple,while Sinbad’s under the sea? Spongebob SquareSarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true we rarely see what the kids eat! And after asking you would think she would follow it through as a line of engagement?? What she doesn't show worries me more than what she does when it comes to the kids....

Reactions: 6
Proper hahaha moment when she posts a meme about not having me time. Is she deluded? Does she seriously believe she doesn't have enough time for herself?

Reactions: 11
Proper hahaha moment when she posts a meme about not having me time. Is she deluded? Does she seriously believe she doesn't have enough time for herself?
Just textbook narcissistic nonsense. I have 3 kids, 2 teens and 1 in reception! And I'm still in thr armed forces myself. If she thinks she's busy/overwhelmed now I can't wait until "meels" 🤮 is 14/15/16 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
'No time for myself' followed by trying on clothes stories on her errand running day off. So relatable...... And she'll still be in some mad panic about making her children's tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That cardigan! Why do all the women on Instagram suddenly look like they shop in Bonmarche?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah you are another level of daft today sweetheart!
Claim you nearly made the children late for school…you didn’t they go in between 8:40 and 8:55. Not late at all 🙄.
Moaning you have no time…wastes time arsing around on insta.
Flouncing around in a cardigan fit for a nursing home but still you have no time.
Moaning…again about your magically disappearing kidney infection that kindly went away whilst Aunty Naty was down spending time with Rob you, during which you were mixing wine with antibiotics. That has now returned..
So many red flags 🚩about ED today too! If only Captain Dopey Bollocks and your “friends” had the kahunas to tell you like it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This woman has really angered me with her moans about no time and about rushing around with her 8am drop offs and 6pm pickups!

I have 2 children, in the same school but based over 2 sites at least 10 mins apart. They start school at the same time. There's no breakfast club. I also start work at that same time.

Let me tell you Sarah, that's a rush! There's also no after school clubs so in order to work my FULL TIME job I either lose time or collect them from school and carry on working! I work through my lunch so certainly get no time for lashes, nails or trying on horrendous, ill fitting clothes!

She prances around her expensive house, so woe is me when she has no idea how easy she actually has it!

Reactions: 15
Omg that lunch🤮 fancy posting that! Also looks like rank, ready grated cheese. Can’t she even grate bloody cheese?!

Reactions: 10
I can’t understand why she has filtered that pic of L after his haircut. Kids absolutely don’t need filtering. He’s a beautiful boy without crappy filters put over his photo. Just why?! I’m thinking she may have done it to reduce visibility of his scar 😣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.