Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSunshine

😮 You have to be a special kind of person to post a link to a charity that is asking for Christmas present toy donations for children…

Then, LESS THAN AN HOUR after that post, post an advert for three huge sets of toys, that your own kids have been gifted, three weeks before Xmas….

Wow. Just wow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

KMDX

9F868661-51D1-4040-A70A-93FBD148BE3B.jpeg
Hmmmm 🤔🤔 definitely something fishy going on with captain cod(eye’s) hairline!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
We all know Sarah has been getting botox and filler for a long time. That is why her face has changed so much in recent years (not for the better) but only now she admits to it for the free teeth grinding botox AD.

Give it a few months and we'll have Sinbad's hair transplant AD I'm sure.

Thread #20 Tattle hawks spotted Sinbad's growing locks whilst Sarah's filling her jaw with freebie botox.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

OliviaPope

A tutor for a 6/7 year old!! Really? If she’s struggling at school it’s time to stop 2hrs of gymnastics and football, she already had swimming and ballet. Maybe she should’ve replaced her cheeky Costa trips with visits to the library.

Then there is using her kids as performing monkeys to be in all her #ADs!!! How much time was wasted dressing them up in Pjs in the middle of the day for a photo in front of the tree.

Isla was in 24 #ADs (yes I counted) on her grid in the last year and that’s not including all the stupid non #AD reels!!! And she wonders why she’s fallen behind in her reading!! If my spouse was using my kids in adverts on social medial and they were now falling behind and struggling with reading I would go off my head!! Grow so balls Rob!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Admiralbow

Here’s an idea Sarah, how about you cancel all the unnecessary extra clubs that your kids do, stop dragging them up to Scotland every chance you get and stop spending your weekends with them in garden centres and nurture your fucking kids and sit down with them and help them, read to them and let them read to you instead of having to PAY someone to do your job as a fucking parent.

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
Omg, I’ve been absent for months but I have BRAND NEW INFORMATION!

So…I know a lot of us are local so I don’t wanna give myself away but a kid that I know (and the parent) recently started at the before (and/or) after school club and said that everyone avoids Lachlan because he just randomly hits or kicks them (even in the lunch line or walking to the hall to library or PE) he’s always on his own colouring whilst the others are playing games and Isla is often the only year 3 girl after school with a group of year 5/6 boys that just play football while she stands with the adults.

It’s so sad that Sarah pretends her kids are happy with this set up when they clearly aren’t.
I also walked past the school at 16:30 last week and saw Sarah sat in her car on her phone….she could have picked the kids up at half past 4 but waited until the exact moment that they needed to be at karate or dance!

Edit to add that her dress was atrocious and her trying to film her “fun” was so embarrassing that I can’t bear to rewatch.

• Wow
  • Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Should influencers really be allowed to beg for engagement for ADs? If people are interested in the product they will engage. If you are having to beg for interaction and likes you're obviously not marketing the product properly or not connecting with your followers. Therefore giving a false impression to the PR company and brand.

Reactions: 24
Not one to defend Sarah at all but I can’t believe some people are wishing for another lockdown over Christmas, I for one certainly hope we don’t experience another lockdown again, she actually isn’t breaking any rules or regulations we have all sacrificed 2 years of our life and vaccines and masks have been a carrot on a stick to get ‘normality’ back so I don’t blame anyone wanted to spend this Christmas with their families, I know I certainly will! (And it appears she is doing everything she can to ensure safety triple vaccined lateral flows etc) again not one to defend Sarah but just thought wishing further lockdowns is ridiculous 😂

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
The reason no one has engaged with your ad Sarah is because it is shit. Your kids are not in any way appealing, always come across as entitled little brats (well one of them does, the other just seems poorly behaved) receiving yet more expensive toys, which you wouldn’t normally buy them, at no cost to yourself just a couple of weeks before Christmas. And you are being paid for the privilege. You don’t appear to give much back to your community (other than an occasional dump to the charity shop of fast fashion which you neither needed nor particularly wanted), moan incessantly and are completely unrelatable. How on earth you have the followers you do is beyond me.

• Heart

hd1234

Hmmmm about to drive to Scotland and Rob needs to go get his booster, why does nothing these two ever do make sense ,get ready for the passive aggressive remarks if he has any side affects with it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I am crying! So she made them all dress int Christmas jammies for a photo at home to post on Christmas Day. Despite being at grannies for Christmas?! Because??? Grannie’s house isn’t Insta friendly?? What a sad act. Made such a fuss about going ‘home’ but posts that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Sarah’s moaning about low engagement on her Barbie reel 🙄
No I won’t engage in a post for something I’ve worked hard to buy for my daughter for Christmas. And you’re gifted one for your son and daughter who could not be less interested if they tried!!

• Heart

Greendream

Lachlan has been failed spectacularly by his parents. She hasn’t let him live enough of a life outside of nursery and now school. He doesn’t know how to behave. A few months ago he was still in a nappy and a pram. She had nursery toilet train him. She says he runs off everywhere. That’s cos he doesn’t have any social awareness or etiquette. It’s not his fault he hasn’t been allowed to live he’s literally strapped in the car to school, to a club, that’s it. Not much of a home life or a family life. The fact she sits outside on her phone till the last minute until she HAS to collect them says it all. Always moans whenever they are off school like it’s the worst thing in the world.

Hope that boy gets the help he deserves so sad for him if he is ostracising himself at school and lashing out because of his internal anger and feelings which he doesn’t know how to project. You only get one start at school and sadly he will be the kid now that all the parents know to watch and won’t want him near their kids.

She should use some of the money she spends on all the activities and after school clubs for play therapy maybe some fucking parenting classes for them two fuckwits as well. Poor kid. I feel so sorry for him.

A whole child’s mental health, relationship and bond with parents, ruined because of reflux and not been the Instagram poster child she wanted.

• Heart

Greendream

They are defiantly neglectful. Poor kids. Why is Sarah such a man beast. Why do they invest so much time and money on themselves, Botox, fillers, designer bags, nails bi weekly, Laser hair removal, hair extensions, tattoo removal, facials, hair transplant, yet look the most unattractive, unhappy people ever. I don’t think they’ve got the memo that happiness can’t be bought. No time invested in the kids though. Why do they get Gousto every night whilst the kids eat what what exactly? Frozen food? Such terrible parenting in every aspect. Why is isla constantly dressed like a 4 year old at her first party.

Why does she act like the busiest person ever. She has 2 kids at school full time not to mention before and after school club. A part time job that means she can work from home when she wants. Geezzzzz. Why does she think she’s busier than anyone else. Bad time management Hun.

• Heart

Rainbow Blossom

Why does she share these things? Just don’t film the ride, don’t post it on Instagram. Nobody is going to care Sarah if you go to a funfair and don’t film it. It makes me wonder if this is ok to share, then what is she keeping private?

Reactions: 22

Popper

VIP Member
Sarah, nobody is impressed by your constant updates of your trip to Edinburgh which you have purely done for Instagram content. Most people are judging you for not following the Scottish Guidance. Oh and for dumping your kids with those parents of yours that apparently you miss so much.

Reactions: 22