Sarah This Mama Life #19 Who lives in a beige pineapple,while Sinbad’s under the sea? Spongebob SquareSarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. Do Scottish people never say ‘little’ or is it just Sarah’s twattishness?
Im Scottish. Occasionally say “wee” but it’s rare. Would generally use “little” - would usually only use “wee” when in company with other Scottish people but that’s not a conscious or deliberate action.
She puts on this Scottish tit as an act - she’s desperate to try and make herself seem less bland than she actually is so will clutch at anything to do so. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Why does she pull all her trousers up so high. She makes my fanny hurt just looking at her poor crotch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oi Sarah, can you show us the sequinned blouse with the sequinned trousers thanks!
Not because I think it will look good, just because I kind of want to see it, thank you please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did we need to know she had the same jumper as Lucie?

Also them shoes look to small

Reactions: 5
Me too. Do Scottish people never say ‘little’ or is it just Sarah’s twattishness?
Out of habit I say ‘wee’ but I’d like to think at an appropriate level 😂. When people don’t have a strong (or any) Scottish accent, it reminds me of Ross learning the bagpipes for Monica and Chandler’s wedding “a weeeee bit ohh celebratin’”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.