Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#TeamEarly for Studio because when it comes to actual Christmas time the stuff that Sarah has been flogging will be nowhere to be seen. Just like last year. This isn’t influencing it is cheap labour for Studio Instagram advert.

Reactions: 7
Getting organised three months ahead of an event? Have Studio not seeen her buying school shoes and getting kids hair cuts at 5pm the night before school starts? Of sending her children in on the first day with trousers folded up, not hemmed, and with holes in the knees? With manic food shopping at 10pm and getting clothes delivered to a hotel?

she couldn’t find organised in a dictionary with aardvark to ordained missing

Reactions: 19
Getting organised three months ahead of an event? Have Studio not seeen her buying school shoes and getting kids hair cuts at 5pm the night before school starts? Of sending her children in on the first day with trousers folded up, not hemmed, and with holes in the knees? With manic food shopping at 10pm and getting clothes delivered to a hotel?

she couldn’t find organised in a dictionary with aardvark to ordained missing
Yes! Was going to say this.

Surely Sarah is more like the Christmas Eve buyer!

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the poor parents who have lost their jobs even lost their partners during lockdown watching her promote Christmas in September while she buys all the furniture and clothes every week, talking about holidays abroad in October and getting rid of a £800 treehouse she was gifted a few months ago like it’s nothing but hey her life is so busy and so hectic. She has no shame.

Reactions: 13
"one week at her new gymnastics and we have this sort of confidence" - dont most kids Islas age flip over on them trampolines?

Reactions: 14
"one week at her new gymnastics and we have this sort of confidence" - dont most kids Islas age flip over on them trampolines?
Are you implying that Sarah’s child is not special but in fact just average?! 😱
Because that would be an actual fact.

ps Sarah, I’ve done a flip on one of those bungee things and I’ve never done any gymnastics and have had 3 children so don’t get excited about her gymnastic prowess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seem to recall her bragging about Meels prowess with a holo hoop too followed by footage of her doing the bogstandard holohooping any 7 year old could do.

• Haha
And remember we got treated to meels skills on a scooter at the skate ramp followed by the most cautious scooting across the screen 🤦‍♀️
She never praises L like this though he doesn't get a look in

• Haha
Poor kid. Sometimes Sarah, being the mum means ordering for yourself what you know your kid wants to eat, even though they don’t know this is what they want to eat. The amount of times I’ve ordered the pancake option or whatever for myself, even though I really fancy something else, just so I know my little one has a back up option. We know them better than they know themselves (or at least we should) poor little man has just started school and god knows how many extra curricular actives/wrap around care, he probably doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going…perhaps just order him an extra pancake. Just to be kind. Not just film him looking forlorn at his princess sister tucking in (and clearly not sharing or being made to share) for “content”.

Reactions: 12
Poor kid. Sometimes Sarah, being the mum means ordering for yourself what you know your kid wants to eat, even though they don’t know this is what they want to eat. The amount of times I’ve ordered the pancake option or whatever for myself, even though I really fancy something else, just so I know my little one has a back up option. We know them better than they know themselves (or at least we should) poor little man has just started school and god knows how many extra curricular actives/wrap around care, he probably doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going…perhaps just order him an extra pancake. Just to be kind. Not just film him looking forlorn at his princess sister tucking in (and clearly not sharing or being made to share) for “content”.
No chance I’d do that for my kid- you get what you ordered I’m afraid 😂

Why is she shocked at the “size” of her breakfast- it looks a normal size cooked breakfast to me?

Reactions: 9

Why is she shocked at the “size” of her breakfast- it looks a normal size cooked breakfast to me?
Really? With a 5 year old?! I’m a pretty tough mum at times but when I can sense my kid is making a mistake (which I’m assuming she could predict as she checked so many times that he was sure he didn’t want the pancake) I’d just get a side order pancake. Sarah & Rob chuck money around like glitter so I can’t see the cost being an issue. Each to their own but it seemed just a bit mean to show him virtually drooling over someone else’s food to the whole of the internet. Sort of mocking him. It doesn’t sit right with me…but then again not much she does sits right with me.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t make a sibling share their food because their brother changed his mind. No way. I wouldn’t be inclined to order myself a pancake either just in case my child didn’t change his mind. I wouldn’t, however, share it on social media for thousands to see.

Not just film him looking forlorn at his princess sister tucking in (and clearly not sharing or being made to share) for “content”.

I wouldn’t make a sibling share their food because their brother changed his mind. No way. I wouldn’t be inclined to order myself a pancake either just in case my child didn’t change his mind. I wouldn’t, however, share it on social media for thousands to see.
Apologies, I wouldn’t MAKE mine either - they just would do it because that’s the way they’ve been brought up - to be kind to one another 🥰 Know that sounds smug, but it’s true, my eldest especially towards his little brother has just always been like this and as a result the younger one reciprocates that kindness. Maybe I’m just lucky that they’re genuinely best friends & nice kids 🤷‍♀️ I can’t really ever recall seeing Isla show any sort of kindness or affection towards her little brother which is so alien to me. And very telling I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Absolutely. She asked him he didn’t want pancake - you get what you ordered.

Reactions: 3
It’s the tone for me…. Sickening
Yeah okay he is having food regret I always get that it’s so hard 😂 I always pick wrong !!!
But she is literally mocking him - haha he ordered wrong EVEN THOUGH I Asked HIM 4TIMES
Yeah okay love don’t sound so smug about it you dumb chump. No need to tell the world either.
Jog the duck on.

Reactions: 8
Duty driver? Does she mean designated driver? Shes only been invited to drive 😂

Reactions: 3
Duty driver? Does she mean designated driver? Shes only been invited to drive 😂
Shes just copying what Rob would say as that's a matlot/military term.
I bet she refers to herself as PO knotts wife too and gets excited when "they" promote 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I don't understand why Rob seems to be incapable of banging some fish fingers (or the family favourite sausages) in the oven for himself and the kids when Sarah goes out. Baffles me when grown men can't feed themselves.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.